» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 441 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 440 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet

Go down

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet Empty "The Seductress" Violette Bonnet

Post by Teesta Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:13 am

Name: Violette Bonnet
Ring Name: "The Seductress" Violette Bonnet
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Black
Height: 5’6”
Weight: You'll need to get closer for that answer.
Nationality: French
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance music: "Adrenalize" - In This Moment

Wrestling Information

Strategy: She'll seduce the other girl until she bends to her will. Throw her off her game enough to take full advantage.
Style: Submission/Hentai
Preferred Matches: Anything. The hotter the better.

General Stats:
Endurance: A-
Strength: B
Speed: B-
Defense: B
Technique: B+
Hentai: A

Favored moves: Any kinds of scissors and stretches

Signature Move:
Abdominal Stretch
Dragon Sleeper
Grapevine Body Press

Finishing moves:
"Ultimate Seduction" - Rear Seated Body Scissors / Violette gets behind her seated opponent and locks in a body scissors and reaches around to perform whatever her deviant mind wants.
"Can't Get Enough" - Elevated Facescissors / Violette, with her opponent in a sitting position, applies a facescissor and keeps the leverage by pushing off the mat with her hands.

Personality:  Violette is quite a little sexpot, wanting nothing more than to get the attention on her and get her opponent to be overwhelmed by desire for her. To her credit, she's very good at it. She's normally able to keep herself relaxed in most occasions, but can be surprised by the unexpected.

She treats attractive people very well, often wanting to catch their eye constantly. If ignored, she will be stubborn and try that much harder to get their attention. She can often become bored though when she isn't the center of attention or she's not doing something she wants though.

Past/History: Violette Bonnet is a girl who managed to excel in everything as a child. She was great in her studies, in sports, art, and everything else. She seemed to be bored by such things though, and as she grew older, she found it difficult to focus on anything for too long. While she was pushed to accomplish more, she would tend to do the least amount of work possible to get by. And when she went to college, she wasn't sure what she would do, but it helped open up her inhibitions.

Violette found herself doing an extensive amount of partying and fun and found herself sexually, gaining somewhat of a reputation as a slut that many men and women wanted to get with. It was then that she realized she could be picky and pick and choose who she could be with, but she also loved the attention, giving her an adrenaline high when she would tease others. She started to study up on topics such as love, seduction, flirting, and sex, finding it all very interesting. And she loved to put everything she learned to the test. Violette eventually found herself teaching online courses, using a business degree she gained from college, to teach others the art of love and seduction. As time went on, she started to also make some money competing in sexual competitions, being rather good at it from her extensive studying. She caught the eye of AFW and after an invitation, Violette decided this might be a great fit for her.

- Fun
- Warmth
- Teaching

Dislikes:
- Being ignored
- Idle time
- Not being the smartest person in the room

Fun Facts:
- Violette is a master of love and seduction and is happy to teach others in her ways. In fact, that's how she makes some of her income. All a girl needs to do is ask.
- Her purple eyes are tinted contacts. She likes the extra attention it gets her.
- Vio has an extremely high IQ, and if she ever put her mind to it she could probably accomplish a lot more than she currently is.
- Violette is rather shameless. She actually takes pride in it.

Appearance:

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet 3DRe7dO
Violette's standard attire

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet XzLfsrN
In her lingerie

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet WgmJ3Hu
Looking glamorous

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet N9h8sMn
For a casual day out

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet ToAt5op
When business calls.

"The Seductress" Violette Bonnet WddmpOG