Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Today at 8:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Rapunzel vs Shalana

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rapunzel vs Shalana Empty Rapunzel vs Shalana

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:11 am

To say that Rapunzel was annoyed was an oversight. Time after time she was being booked to lose against stronger opponents. It seemed now she was being booked against an ALIEN of all people. Still, she thought as she crawled into the ring. It was a much smaller crowd this time, as most knew what the outcome of the match would be. Still, she had to have a chance right?

Appearence:

Rapunzel vs Shalana WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Rapunzel vs Shalana Empty Re: Rapunzel vs Shalana

Post by kiranar Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:36 am

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=zeltron+female&view=detailv2&&id=BC480A8CD29AB3C3AF44885E21B74E21D5DC8602&selectedIndex=48&ccid=BCtR3Buj&simid=608050121654731984&thid=OIP.M042b51dc1ba3cca13e241fe6ce399fd5H0

Shalana will walk out shortly after her opponent when it is her turn smiling at her opponent when she slides into the ring which to her opponents surprise she doesn't seem that much of a overwhelming opponent as she expected. She will just say to Rapunzel lets give the crowd their moneys worth along with have a good time together in the ring. She will wait to see what her opponent will open up with.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Seeing her opponent caused the blonde to be taken aback for a moment. Shalana was, in an alien way, beautiful. Certainly not what she was expecting at all. The red skin seemed to suit the strange woman just fine. Hearing her greeting, Rapunzel nodded, the confident smirk back on her face.

"You too Shalana. Now, let's have some fun!" she said, going in and looking for an opening to dart in and nail a few weak punches to the alien's abs, well toned and scarlet. While she lacked in the strength department to do any real damage, Rapunzel was hoping to needle her with small attacks.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:34 pm

When the bell rings Shalana would grunt as a quick Rapunzel starts to pepper her stomach with quick punches backing her up a bit which she will attempt to grab at Rapunzels fists to pull her up close so she can give Rapunzel a good breath of her pheromones while she is up against her. If her opponent is chest to chest with her she will whisper into her ear " I may not be from this planet, but my kin on my home world really can leave playmates happily KOed" as she blows her a kiss. She would then release a probably flustered opponent as she gives Rapunzel a bring it on taunt with a yawn. If she manages to get her opponent to rush at her she will attempt to scoop her up and slam her onto the mat.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 pm

The few shots to the woman's gut managed to back Shalana back up a bit, which was a better start than the blonde was used to, that much was certain. However, before she could nail the alien with more hits, the Zeltron grabbed her fists, pulling Rapunzel up against her so that the two were chest to chest. It was at that moment that Rapunzel stated to feel a strange warmth pooling inside of her. The sweet scent that seemed to eminate from her opponent was to die for, and the more she breathed, the more relaxed she felt. Her breathing became slower, her green eyes more soft.

So entranced was the princess, that she could barely register what Shalana whispered in her ear, before she pulled back and blew her a kiss. Rapunzel bushed at the gesture, before being shoved back, with the alien acting quite bored. Growling, Rapunzel charged, only to be scooped up and slammed on her back with minimal effort.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Shalana would smirk when her plan to make her opponent charge at her worked leading to them being pressed together allowing the pheromones to fill the air around them. While they are pressed close she will use her empathic sense to gauge the level of arousal in her opponent which probably wouldn't be too high atm, but that will change. Shalana will stand up after the slam and try to pull Rapunzel up by her arm so she could sling her in the direction of one of corners of the ring. If that works she will try to follow up with her leaping to slam herself semi smothering her opponent with her chest for a moment before pulling back.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Rapunzel groaned on the canvas, feeling the alien drag her back to her feet before slinging her into the corner post. The blonde shot forward landing back first against the turnbuckle, sending shards of pain lancing through her spine. Rapunzel cried out, staggering forward only to be caught by the sudden body splash from Shalana. The red skinned beauty crushed the human between her body and the corner post, even briefly smothering her in her chest. Once the zeltron pulled back, Rapunzel stumbled forward before falling to her knees, her chest bouncing slightly, before she fell forward with a moan.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:05 am

Shalana will catch Rapunzel as she falls to the mat holding her against her then asks her in a whisper" do you wish for me to finish you now in a way you will enjoy or just be pined down with me against you. She wouldn't try anything while she waits for her answer except let her opponent soak in more and more of her pheromones knowing it will allow the finish she to come a lot easier.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Rapunzel was in a rapidly growing daze, thanks to whatever was bringing about this sudden surge of arousal inside her. Whatever it was though, was keeping her from making any headway in this match. Hearing the alien whisper in her ear, the blonde moaned a bit, trying to push away and nail Shalana with a few weak punches to her abs. If she was able, the blonde would back away from her opponent before trying to give her a good kick in the stomach.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Shalana wouldn't put up much of a fight as Rapunzel pushed herself free which she would grunt from her punches to her stomach which she will back up a little but not much as she did the first time. She would attempt to catch her opponent's kick then smile at her moving her leg which may look to Rapunzel as if a low blow was coming her way except she will just rub her leg against her opponent instead of striking her painfully. Which she wont stop her opponent if their hands unconsciously start to explore her body.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next