Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 250 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 250 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... Empty First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:48 am

The sounds of a punching bag were flying through the air as Brandon Miller, clad in his basketball outfit, was at the gym working on his body. It had been a couple of days since he had finished his POW night with Jean, so had been focusing on working his body up again. He had gotten used to this gym despite the odd occurrence here or there, and hopefully there were better things in store for his future. He spent another 5-10 minutes working the bag before looking at his watch, 8PM. Brandon decided he'd done enough for one day and drank the rest of his water bottle before walking into the locker room.

He whistled to the music playing in his earphones and unlocked his locker, pulling his bags out and began changing out of his gym clothes, not even aware that he wasn't the only one in the room...

Last edited by TheEditor1023 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

First Encounters... Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:57 am

"You're Brandon, right?"

Kamo had been trying not to seem like he was hiding, waiting to ambush the guy; honestly, he didn't understand how eyes didn't immediately go to him if he was in the room, but sometimes people just were a little too oblivious. He had watched Brandon's matches with the other kid, the blonde, the one whose name he couldn't remember; was he a rock star or something? Who the fuck cares; he had watched Brandon with intent, amused when he lost and more so when he won. So needless to say, he wanted to know more about him. And Kamo had just worked himself up into one of his rare moods where he was willing to do a lot of things to someone he barely knew. So when he heard that Brandon was entering the gym by Casimir, who had been finishing up, Kamo decided to head on in, see the man in the flesh.

As he spoke, he reached over to touch the man's shoulder lightly. Clad in that stupid white shirt and snakeskin pants, as per usual, he looked rather laid-back. Would he know him as a wrestler, or would he just be assumed to be a crazy fan, having snuck his way into the AFW headquarters? There was only one way to find out. "I just wanted to meet you personally. I've watched your matches, and thought you were…quite the talent."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:11 am

Brandon just finished pulling his cargo pants on when he heard a voice behind him and feel a light touch on his bare shoulder, causing him to jump back almost, turning around to see a peculiar sight indeed. He was a blonde man, clad in snakeskin pants and a white shirt and had deep blue eyes that Brandon couldn't look away from. Observing the man, he could tell he was a rich kid like himself, but perhaps a lot more higher up than him in the food chain. Listening to his compliment, Brandon smirked and said " Yeah, I'm Brandon. And thanks....I do try." as he stretched his muscles, causing his pecs and abs to gleam in the light.

Putting on his vest, something clicked in the back of his head as he felt like he had recognised this man from somewhere before. "Wait a sec....didn't you fight that Miller guy in a tables match or something? Your name is something like Kano.....Kamo....right?" Brandon asked. He occasionally watches the tension matches when he can to scout the competition, and he knew he had seen this guy before.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:26 am

Jeez. It had been a little too long since Kamo last flirted. Typically, he would just walk into a club he owned and have people hanging off his arms. Or have some rookie who was looking to score big with the owner of the federation he owned, as if that would fix the fact that the person in question was talentless. Or Casimir, if he commanded it. No, he had to work for it a bit more this time. "Well, it caught my eye, that much is certain. You're really very…skilled with your body." He gave him a small, lazy grin, before Brandon asked him if he was the guy who fought someone in a tables match. Honestly, he didn't remember the name of the guy; M sounded right. He should probably remember it, considering he ambushed the guy at his own house, but he just didn't give a shit.

But he did do a tables match, and his name was Kamo. "Yes, that's me. Kamo Ryusaki, heir apparent to Ryusaki Inc." He gave a small bow, mainly to keep Brandon from noticing his eyes were glittering with anticipation. "Ah…perhaps I should cut to the chase…Would you like to come to my place? I can give us a private spot in the hotel restaurant, just the two of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:41 am

Brandon listened with raised eyebrows as Kamo revealed his name and job position, slightly surprising Brandon. Brandon's dad was a Management Consultant and had worked with Ryusaki Inc in the past, his dad's job being one of the reasons why he grew up being so rich. The surfer finished putting on his trademark jacket as Kamo bowed and suddenly offered him the opportunity to spend the night with him. Brandon smirked at the offer, he hadn't even known this guy for two minutes and he was already wanting to spend the night with him? Brandon was going to reject, that wasn't his kinda thing.......but he didn't want to reject. Something about this Kamo guy intrigued him, and he wanted to learn more about him. "Uh, I warn you I'm a bit sweaty.....but sure, I'll bite. Beats my plans for the night anyways." He said with a grin as he put his trademark sunglasses on, completing the look. He began to walk to the exit of the locker room before slowly turning back to look at him. "Lead the way, pretty boy." he teased, sticking his tongue out.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:09 am

Kamo gave a small shrug as Brandon mentioned that he was a bit sweaty. "If anything, I'll give you a key to one of the rooms so you can wash off while we wait for the food, if you're really bothered by it." Kamo didn't seem to give any sign of noticing, anyway. He did, really, but he didn't mind it; a piece of him liked the fact that he had grabbed Brandon after working out, for various reasons. At the grin, Kamo chuckled softly, shaking his head at the sunglasses. He was a cutie, he had to admit. He followed Brandon to the exit, giving him a small smirk as he was called the pretty boy. "See, I thought that would be what I called you. With your cute jacket and aviators," he mentioned as he walked out.

The hotel he mentioned was actually just a block away from the center; had he made sure the property was purchased there purposefully? Who knows. He led Brandon through the lobby, giving him a small smile; an almost unnatural sight on Kamo's face. Surely, not one he'd see again. "Our restaurant is known for being an improv restaurant. You tell them what you'd like, anything at all, and they'll make it for you." He smiled at the person at the front, a much more professional smile, and the woman immediately jerked up in her spot to say hello and be as nice as possible, looking like she was expecting an outburst. But when Kamo just asked for his usual seat, plus one, she looked surprised -- but nodded, moving to lead them off!

Kamo's "usual seat" was off to the side; behind a japanese sliding screen, away from the regular sounds of the restaurant. In fact, once she left them with the table in the middle of the very nice, very Japanese room, she closed the screen and barely anything was heard from outside. The table itself was also along the lines of the rest of the room, with a cushion on each side and a setting for each of them, and a wide range of cutlery, from chopsticks to forks. "I had this room designed myself. It's for our big clients, but I tend to come here for dinner every once in a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:39 am

Brandon laughed as Kamo flirted with him some more, "Pfft, I know I'm hot, but thanks for reminding me." he joked as he followed him out of the gym. Instead of a fancy car to take them to the destination, it turned out they only needed to walk down the block as the large building made it's way into view, Brandon had never noticed it before now, but it was definitely impressive. They walked straight up the front of the hotel and went through the lobby to the restaurant, noticing the smile Kamo gave him, Brandon thought it was adorable.

As the slightly-nervous woman led them through the restaurant, Brandon raised an eyebrow at Kamo's mention that he could ask for any food he likes, something he'd definitely be keeping in mind. As they eventually got to the private table, Brandon got himself comfortable in the Japanese style room as he sat on the cushion and raised one leg up, so he could rest his elbow on his knee. Just before the woman left he said "Hey miss! Can I have a cheeseburger and a can of coke? Thanks!" before slowly looking at Kamo, who had an eyebrow raised. "Sorry, I'm an easy guy to please." Brandon said with a quiet laugh.

Taking off his jacket and glasses so he could get more comfortable, Brandon leaned forward and asked "So Mr. Ryusaki, how about you tell me a bit about yourself, I'm interested in what makes you tick...and don't worry, I'll answer your questions too."

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 am

Brandon was cocky -- which Kamo couldn't help but smirk slightly at. It was sexy, to say the least, especially when he thought about how he made sure he was the one on top when it came to any sexual encounters. Sometimes, that involved knocking his partner down, but that was just collateral damage. When they sat down and began to settle in, Brandon called out his order to the woman -- and, in a knee-jerk reaction, he said to the woman that he would like the same. Well, this would be interesting to watch, something that even the waitress seemed to acknowledge, since she looked at Kamo with a surprised look, mouth open, before he shot her a look which sent her scurrying off.

"Well, it sounds absolutely perfect," he replied, giving Brandon another smile. Shit, that was two sincere smiles, not his lazy smirks. What was going on? When he leaned forward to ask questions, Kamo leaned back, his hands resting on the tatami mat as he gave a soft laugh. "Where do I start? Well, I love wrestling. Loved it as a kid, got myself into a few different federations when I got old enough. Father paid for classes when he realized how much I enjoyed it." He gave a small chuckle at the memory, nodding to himself. "Is that what you were asking? I'm sorry if it wasn't. It's…been a while since I last had a date." He honestly couldn't remember if he had ever taken someone on a date.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Brandon was admittedly taken by surprise when Kamo ordered the same as him, he had thought someone of his standing and nature would order something a lot more high-class. "Well, I think you have good taste!" Brandon chuckled, before listening to Kamo's backstory of how he became a wrestler, raising an eyebrow when he mentioned he hadn't been on a date in a while. "Really? You're telling me that you own all of this..." Brandon said as he gestured outwards at the place they were in "....and you've not been on a date in recent times? That surprises me....you look like the type of guy who can get whoever he wants...models, celebrities, you name it." He then finally sat back and stretched his back.

"I don't really date many guys either though, to be honest with you...coming from a rich family, I could never tell if people wanted me because they genuinely liked me....or wanted me for my money. I mainly stayed away from my family, and I loved pro wrestling just like you. Started training about eight years ago...dabbled in a few companies around the world before finally making it here...where now I've met you" He laughed, before sitting forward to meet Kamo's gaze a bit closer. "I think you should smile more by the way...it's cute" He teased, winking at the rich kid.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:48 am

Typically, Kamo would have ordered something else, but he typically expected people to choose something upscale, when they're offered a choice of…well, anything they could want. No matter; he would cross the bridge when he received the plate. When Brandon mentioned that he looked like the type of guy to get whoever he wanted, Kamo laughed briefly, shaking his head. "You'd think right. And typically, I skip the date part and go straight to the upstairs part. People find it hard to say no to me." He gave a dazzling grin for a moment, before he listened to Brandon's story.

It was a story he knew himself from various other people who told it to him, but he found himself interested nevertheless. He chuckled as he mentioned that he loved pro-wrestling, bowing his head in acknowledgement for a bit. When he raised his head, Brandon had met his eyes in that arresting gaze, making him surprised for a moment. He blinked a few times, before he laughed softly, his hand instinctively reaching up to cover his mouth as he did so. "Is that how you manage to get people to go to your bed without dating?" he asked, clearly amused. While also trying to take the conversation, as subtly as possible, away from the idea of his smile.

At the very least, the food came to push it away from their thoughts. For a moment, Kamo looked at the cheeseburger as if it were some strange creature that had found its way onto his plate. It was American cuisine, so perhaps…He grabbed for the fork and knife, beginning to cut the burger up into a piece he could actually bite, looking up to see what Brandon was doing. Was he doing it right? He hoped so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum