Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:58 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 347 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 347 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Something To Remember Us By

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something To Remember Us By - Page 2 Empty Re: Something To Remember Us By

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:49 am

Matthew licked as much as he could to please Casimir, hopefully if he pleased them they'd hurt him less. Listening to them mock him, Matthew was pulled back up and put in a seated position, forced to watch as Kamo slowly removed his snakeskin pants, revealing his massive bulge, tightly kept in his purple silk boxers. Knowing what was about to happen, "Please.....no...." pleaded Matthew as Kamo slowly twisted his face and pulled him between his thick thighs.

Feeling the thighs close around his face, his nose pressed between his asscheeks, the musk eroding his scent, and mouth firmly placed against the blonde's ballsack, Matthew struggled for air as he listened to Kamo's demands. He had been down here once before, but this time it was much more humiliating, as the less layers made him feel everything on his captors body even closer. He began to lick Kamo's balls as much as he could and place his lips around them, sucking on them to add to his pleasure, anything to get this nightmare over. As he continued he moaned/lightly screamed into Kamo's bulge as Casimir would play with his nipples and occasionally punch his weakened exposed midsection. Despite his orders to continue, Matthew removed his mouth from the hold, and weakly asked Kamo "when....when is it over.....sir....", feeling disgusted with even saying that, but he was desperate.
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 am

Kamo couldn't help but laugh loudly as Matthew pled for him not to do it -- but he wanted to. Oh, he wanted to do that and so much more to the man who had decided to humiliate him in the ring during his debut match. He shook his head at the man who was begging for him to stop, for him to just leave him alone. But he wouldn't. He wouldn't dare, not until the man could completely accept who he was, as the top of the food chain -- and Matthew at the bottom. Lower than Casimir, even. At least Casimir had teamed up with him.

He smirked as Matthew began to cater to his whims, beginning to lap at his balls and even go ahead to suck on them, making him groan softly. He reached down to grab Matthew's hair roughly, twisting it in his grip as Matthew began to moan and scream into it, but then he stopped. While it was…amazing, to hear Matthew call him "sir", he had still stopped before he was told. He gave a small sigh, moving away. "See, I was gonna be nice about it, but you stopped, and…well, it's gonna have to go on a bit longer." He pushed Casimir's face away as he crouched down in front of Matthew, a small smirk on his face. "But I mean…you did call me sir, as is proper for people of your station. So I'll give you a little reward for that, at least."

With a motion from Kamo, Casimir moved to pick Matthew up and toss him on the bed. As if he had just remembered what he had said earlier, Casimir smirked. "You, pay more than him? Please, I doubt it. Besides, money isn't the only reason I'm still on his side. I got loyalty for Kamo. He's done a lot for me, more than you could in years." He laughed at him, before he moved to strip his clothes off and straddle Matthew's chest, cock landing nicely on the man's face, balls tickling his chin. "Here's the deal. You gotta suck him off, but I'll deign to give you a blowjob, as your reward for calling me sir. But, I will not suck you to completion." Casimir was busy slapping Matthew with his cock teasingly, but when Kamo finished, he moved to shove it straight into Matthew's mouth, while Kamo began to gingerly let himself down to take Matthew into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Matthew felt a little bit of relief as Kamo removed himself from the hold, but as he listened to Kamo's threat accompanied with a possible reward, Matthew couldn't help but nervously laugh, he wasn't sure if he wanted to know Kamo's idea of a reward. He painfully yelped as Casimir easily picked him up and threw him on the bed, and he listened to the blue-haired devil laugh at his previous attempts of a deal, Matthew expected that at the least, but it was worth a try. He suddenly went wide-eyed however, as Casimir's now naked form landed on his chest. Thick thighs squeezing his sides, his muscular ass squashing his chest and his monstrously sized cock lay across his face, partially obscuring his vision, Matthew listened to Kamo's "deal" and he really wanted to fight out of it, the last thing he wanted to do was suck this mans cock.....but he knew he couldn't fight out of it.

Avoiding his gaze for the longest time, Matthew eventually met Casimir's eyes before opening his mouth and letting his cock go to the back of his throat, hopefully it didn't take long for him to cum, but his cock was filling his mouth due to the size. Casimir eventually grabbed the back of his head and began to essentially fuck his face, Matthew unable to defend himself, so he had to let it happen. He began to moan into his cock however as he felt Kamo's lips take in his own member, and he was really good in it. Matthew was annoyed that he knew he wouldn't be able to finish, but he might as well enjoy it whilst it was happening.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:57 am

Kamo knew that by showing him the two sides, the pleasure and the humiliation, he would secure his spot above Matthew; he was giving the man what he wanted, but what he didn't want at the same time. He was in complete control of Matthew, and that was the true humiliation. He watched as Casimir situated himself above Matthew and shoved his cock into the man's mouth, thrusting in and out and just taking control of it. He gave a small sigh; it wasn't what he had wanted Casimir to do, but it was better than nothing. So he leaned down and took the man into his own mouth, working it lightly, carefully.

For someone who held himself so high above everyone, he knew how to give a good blowjob. He ran his mouth up and down Matthew's cock, his tongue lavishing it nicely, focusing especially on the head. He worked to get Matthew hard, his fingers deftly working the man's balls as he continued to give him that wonderful blowjob. His fingers moved further, however; he gave a small smirk, those fingers reaching to go beneath Matthew and to try and slip into the man's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:35 am

Matthew found his head getting pulled back and forth as Casimir's powerful hands held on to the back of his head, his thick cock slamming into his throat. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling for Matthew, but he was giving it his all to please the blue-haired demon, and it sounds like he was doing a good job as his captor moaned as he continued. Matthew couldn't hold back his excitement either as Kamo was working wonders on his cock, sliding his shaft right along his lips, his tongue sliding right across his sensitive head and , sending him crazy as he moaned straight onto Casimir's dick.

Matthew started feeling tingly as the hand that Kamo used on his balls began to slide further and further down until it started descending between his sweaty ass cheeks. Matthew knew what he was going for so he attempted to clench his ass, but it was too late as Kamo's finger went straight into his sensitive hole, making Matthew's whole body shudder in ecstasy as the triple combo continued. It was a good thing Matthew was good at holding in his orgasms, but eventually it was going to be too much to handle.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:10 am

Casimir rammed into him harder and harder, but Kamo was getting tired of Casimir just using him like a toy, rather than properly abusing him. So he stopped sucking on Matthew's shaft, pulling back -- and reaching up to yank on Casimir's ponytail. "All right, time to stop. And switch." After a moment, Casimir finally whined and stopped ramming into Matthew's mouth, pulling out of him and beginning to move down, towards his legs. Kamo, on the other hand, was moving up, towards Matthew's head.

"You're about to see something very few people have ever seen. You should find yourself honored by this." With that, he tugged his pants down slightly -- and sat on Matthew's face. Not just lightly; he really worked to press Matthew's face into his rear, not caring much about his own personal wellbeing or if he could still breathe. Meanwhile, Casimir had moved to try and lift Matthew's legs up -- and before Matthew could even prepare, rammed himself into the man, with no heads up, no lube, or anything. It was between Kamo sitting on his face and Casimir fucking him senseless that Matthew would be able to truly think about the ramifications of his crime, and how his punishment was more than suitable.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:25 pm

It felt like forever when the Casimir finally got pulled away from the forceful blowjob, giving Matthew time to breathe, although his own pleasure had ended as Kamo also stopped playing with him. Closing his eyes from the pain, he regained his vision just to see Kamo's powerful legs placed at either side of his face, looking straight up at his muscular ass. "Wait.....can we please just-MMMMM" Matthew began to protest until that big ass slammed straight onto his face.

Matthews face was being smothered by Kamo's spectacular ass, being wedged deep between the cheeks meant he had problems trying to breathe, and Kamo wasn't being light with it either, making sure to really grind on his face. He suddenly felt his legs get picked up, and Matthew screamed as loud as he could into Kamo's ass, as Casimir slammed his hard cock straight inside him, completely dry. Feeling Casimir fuck him senseless, Matthew could do nothing but lay back and take the punishment he was getting. He had become nothing but Casimir's plaything, and Kamo's throne. "Please..." Matthew weakly muffled against Kamo's ass, his will was fading.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Kamo let him beg for a bit, let him protest before he sat down on Matthew's face, letting him take it in completely for a few moments, relaxing against the back of the bed with a small hum. He was just gonna sit there and watch Casimir; he wasn't going to do anything else, really. He smirked, however, as he felt the man screaming into his ass, but he didn't say anything. He didn't even budge. He just laughed lightly, shaking his head as he watched Casimir ram into him. This was his throne indeed, and he was quite happy like this.

"Sorry, I gotta let Casimir finish himself off. It would be inconsiderate if I stopped him," he mused, pretending like he cared. Honestly, it was just what he agreed to, back when he proposed the night to Casimir. He promised Casimir that he would be able to get the most of Matthew, as payback for everything Matthew did in the locker room. So as Casimir rammed into him harder and harder, being lubricated only by his own pre-cum beginning to come out, that was what he had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:27 am

Nathan listened to Kamo's response (albeit muffled due to where he was) as he painfully yelped, Casimir still fucking him full force. Matthew thought back to the amount of hurt he gave Casimir in the gym, and was really regretting it now, he had never been fucked this hard in his life. He started punching against Kamo's ass lightly, as he began losing his breath, still moaning out as Casimir fucked him.

"I did whatyouwant......." Matthew said weakly, his vision fading as Kamo's muscular yet fantastic ass was draining his breath, the only air he was getting at all was from his musk, but even that wasn't enough. He felt his vision fading as Kamo adjusted in his seat, making sure he was comfortable as possible, whilst Casimir was getting closer and closer to finishing, his cock filling up from the cum building up inside. If Matthew wasn't gonna find a way out from Kamo's massive ass, he was going to go into unconsciousness!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 am

Honestly, Kamo was bored already. He raised a hand up to his eyeline, checking his nailbed, before creasing into a frown. He should call someone up to his room to give him a manicure soon, his cuticles were going to shit after what Matthew did to him. As if to check, he leaned forward a bit -- and clawed Matthew's chest roughly for a moment, making a large scratch, before he leaned over and clawed at the man's abs, just to hear him scream. He settled back after a moment, unsatisfied with the result. Manicure it is.

And while Kamo was trying to mentally schedule when he could call up his people for a manicure, Casimir was finishing up the ruthless fucking of Matthew. After a few more moments, he began to climax inside of Matthew, letting out a loud snarl as he did so. Kamo lifted his gaze up lazily as he heard the snarl, before lowering it to Matthew's body once more. "Hm. That means he's done." Casimir thrust himself into Matthew a few more times, just to finish himself off, before he pulled out with a soft gasp, an elated grin plastered on his face as he slipped off the bed.

Kamo moved finally, shifting to sit up and pull his pants back over his ass, turning to give Matthew a small smirk as he sat on his chest. "So, what have you learned tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next