Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Kitten random images thread

+21
wrestleryu
Cpkeyes
Daaharu
Cirno
TheWamts
Lobo
IndigoDragon
Old_Man_Tai
daemongirl
TekRobo
Tatyina
kerflubble
Alexandra
KillerV
XSirenX
Jilly
Bluemouse
Deus001
Kitten
Cy_Man
Oathkeeper
25 posters

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next

Go down

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 Empty Re: Kitten random images thread

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:50 am

It didn't seem like a terrible idea to them. How could an improved Wii possibly go wrong?

Just like how Kinect didn't seem like a terrible idea to Microsoft.

Just that, Microsoft never had to rely on Kinect sales for their revenue, whereas Nintendo only has Wii U and 3DS to make money. (Plus the games, but if you don't own a Wii U, you don't buy the games)

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 SAdcZrMKitten random images thread - Page 68 MVRLLQmKitten random images thread - Page 68 I82ome3Kitten random images thread - Page 68 UAjmKPCKitten random images thread - Page 68 MAai8oKKitten random images thread - Page 68 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:56 am

[quote="Bluemouse":1r7a5zqg]So I had to look up what a Wii U is, and really couldn't they have just asked anyone in the world "Is this a really terrible idea" and avoided the whole thing? For what reason beyond being a dedicated nintendo person would you buy one?
The Wii itself was a dumb idea too, but it worked. Nintendo has a habit of taking dumb ideas and making them work. It's their niche in the industry, and the Wii U is actually a pretty fun little system.

The main two issues with the system are 1) It's way, way too underpowered compared to the PS4 and Xbone (Which are both pretty shit systems too, to be fair), and 2) the marketing. Of which there's hardly any. And what little marketing there is doesn't really explain anything.

I still can't figure out how the hell they screw this up, but they did. Hopefully they'll phase it out quick and pull their full focus on the 3DS to pull their asses out of the fire before it's too late.

Last edited by 549 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:21 am

The Wii itself was a dumb idea too, but it worked. Nintendo has a habit of taking dumb ideas and making them work. It's their niche in the industry, and the Wii U is actually a pretty fun little system.

The main two issues with the system are 1) It's way, way too underpowered compared to the PS4 and Xbone (Which are both pretty shit systems too, to be fair), and 2) the marketing. Of which there's hardly any. And what little marketing there is doesn't really explain anything.

I still can't figure out how the hell they screw this up, but they did. Hopefully they'll phase it out quick and pull their full focus on the 3DS to pull their asses out of the fire before it's too late.
I think it's that all the people who bought Wiis (the people who don't know much about video games) found out that they didn't really like video games. And now they don't want to buy a Wii U.

The majority of other Nintendo people who only buy the console for the Zelda games and other first-party titles are waiting for them to come out. Besides ZombieU (Which is pretty damn good if you ignore the name), there really wasn't any good titles at release, and that hasn't changed (Mario 3D World was great, but it's a Mario game, and no matter how good it is, people are wary of them for whatever reason.)

Hopefully something good will happen (something like releasing Smash Bros.), and here's hoping for Nintendo pulling out of it and not pulling a Sega.

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 SAdcZrMKitten random images thread - Page 68 MVRLLQmKitten random images thread - Page 68 I82ome3Kitten random images thread - Page 68 UAjmKPCKitten random images thread - Page 68 MAai8oKKitten random images thread - Page 68 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 am

[quote="TheWamts":2zncfz7o]]I think it's that all the people who bought Wiis (the people who don't know much about video games) found out that they didn't really like video games. And now they don't want to buy a Wii U.
That's not it at all. They still like games, but the mobile market has exploded in popularity since the Wii's release. Why buy a whole new system for games when you can pay a dollar and get one on your phone for free?

Plus...again, they don't know the Wii U exists. Nintendo's marketing for it has been absolute rubbish. The fact that 'mouse had to look it up to see what I was talking about says tons, doesn't it?

Besides ZombieU (Which is pretty damn good if you ignore the name), there really wasn't any good titles at release, and that hasn't changed (Mario 3D World was great, but it's a Mario game, and no matter how good it is, people are wary of them for whatever reason.)
People aren't wary of Mario games. 3D World sold great considering that hardly anyone has a Wii U.

There's plenty of games on the system at this point, too. The problem is that it's just too late. They wasted a year and a half fucking around with shit marketing, and now they're paying the price for it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 am

You'll often find a Wii somewhere on a given floor of a long term care facility. Note: the xbox/ps equivalent wasn't picked, despite being more powerful, because not everybody wants to play call of duty.

On a related note, people in said facilities often have trouble coordinating the buttons with things like Wii bowling, so the kinect would've been ideal, except that it doesn't work unless you're standing. People in wheelchairs need not apply.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 am

I now own my first ps3, and me and my brother went half in on a 360 bundle pack, and I'm happy to say I do not play Call of Duty.

I do like Halo though. I just find it far more interesting then C.O.D.

Wasn't a very large reason for the Wii's success being its appeal to the "casual" gamer crowd? If so, wouldn't they just stop at the Wii and not give a shit about buying the new Wii U because...you know, "casual"...meaning not giving a shit.

Have 0 plans for a ps4 or an Xbox one. Hell, what could I possibly get from those systems that my 360 and ps3 can't provide me?

Well, aside from Halo 5 I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 am

Casual gamers like new things too. ;P Look at how many people rush out to upgrade their phones every year when a new model is out, just as an example.

Like I've said, the biggest issue of the Wii U was it's marketing. Nintendo completely dropped the ball there. It's not like the Wii where they had a clear intent in mind for it an a giant media blitz letting you know what it was. The Wii U has...nothing.

(On that note, the WII WOULD LIKE TO PLAY commercials were a stroke of genius.)

As far as your last question goes...? Nothing. The only real thing you're getting out the PS4/Xbone at this point are better graphics. Not worth it at all right now, especially for that price. Yeesh.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:01 am

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 QWp5B.gif
Kitten random images thread - Page 68 1153.gif

Hipster Rider Alex, BlueRat, Canadian Wammy, please stay on topic ~_~ there's a time and place to talk about 'whatever' your talking of.

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 1214.jpg

For Alexy~

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 VideoGameWarriors.jpg

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 CxD01fY
Kitten random images thread - Page 68 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:08 am

Kitten random images thread - Page 68 H0F1D4209

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 pm