Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

The War in the Ward

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The War in the Ward - Page 3 Empty Re: The War in the Ward

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:25 pm

It was nice to have someone backing her up in an argument - or at all, really. She always had her brother, of course, but this was a much better sort of companionship and far more pleasing to the eyes. Carmen had always dreamed of having a lover at her ringside, cheering her on and giving her something to look forward to when the lights went down and the crowd cleared out. With Momentum starting up soon, she was giving more and more thought to taking up the gloves on a semi-regular basis. The idea of Colleen nearby definitely appealed.

"It's the sort of excuse you get used to with Lorenza Saldano, Colleen." She rolled her eyes once, then kept them looking up, giving her lady a little scratch on the right cheek. Her favourite cheek. "She lives in a strange fantasy land, where she's always this..." She tried to pinch her fingers together, but couldn't quite make it with the cast. "...always very close to knocking me out, but she can't quite cut the mostaza."

"Cute." It was hard to tell with her black eyes, but Lydia mirrored Carmen's eye roll. Her gaze stopped at a gym bag off to the side of the room - sparring gear. Not that Carmen was in any condition to use any of it, but she never went anywhere without her gear too far by. The Tattooed Lady cocked her head to the side as a sly and wry smirk started to form. "You know, if that bag has what I think it has in it, I bet I can think of a way to settle this and provide some entertainment all in one." She looked at Colleen from the corner of her eye. "How about a spar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:46 pm

“Oh, I can imagine,” Colleen replied to Carmen. Lorenza Saldano certainly did seem like the sort of woman to make up excuses like that. Too prideful to admit defeat, even when she was bleeding out on the floor.

Lorenza tried to laugh, though, hurt as she was, it came out as more of an unsettling croaking noise. “Oh, and you aren’️t the same way, hermana? When’️s the last time you knocked me out after promising me that this would be the time, huh? When was that?”

Lorenza took a deep breath to recover as Lydia would take over for her, suggesting a very, very interesting way for the two pairs of women to settle their friendly little dispute. Colleen would slowly stand up, a smirk growing on her face. She walked around Carmen’️s bed and approached Lydia, her arms at her sides. When she got close, she would lean her head forward, pressing her forehead against Lydia’️s and staring into the tattoo artist’️s eyes. Just the way she had seen Carmen and Lorenza confront each other when they fought. “You want to fight me, huh?” she would ask. “You want to spar right here, like this?”

Lorenza cleared her throat. She could already feel her crotch getting warm imagining the two women fighting, and she was going to enjoy this as much as she could. “You know…we real boxers, we, heh, like to spar in our underwear sometimes…isn’️t that right, Carmen?” She turned her head to her rival, hoping for her support in getting their friends to strip.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Carmen thought for a moment, picking her brain. "You know..." She stared up at the ceiling like the answer was written there, somewhere. "I don't think I ever promised that I would knock you out. Could be wrong, but I can't recall it." She shrugged and settled back down. "I have this little thing called 'humility'. It keeps me realistic. It's a little hard to have when you have more names than Prince, I don't blame you."

Carmen could almost smell the arousal coming off Lorenza, and she shared the sentiment. Imagining Colleen fighting had become one of her favorite private pastimes since they met. Seeing it live would be like a fantasy come true. Even if it was with gloves. Even if it was just a little spar. "Oh, verdad." She nodded along with Lorenza. "Helps aerate the pores, good cardiovascular activity. All the greats do it. Ward, Ali, Sanders..."

"Oh?"
Lydia's eyebrow arched as she looked down at Lorenza, following her suggestion. "I would pay to see that. Quite a lot, in fact." She shuffled in the bed, facing Lydia and sizing her up. "But those clothes seemed so prim and proper. I'd hate for you to get them all wrinkled, Colleen." She gave her a few innocent bats of her eyelashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Lorenza smiled as Carmen backed her up. She wanted to see their two sexual friends fight, and she wanted to see them do it in as little clothing as possible. She had expected Carmen to think along the same lines, and the Puerto Rican boxer didn’️t disappoint her. The Tigress would look back to Lydia and Colleen, her own sexual affiliate on her bed, and Carmen’️s standing over her, leaning down to press her forehead against Lydia’️s.

Colleen chuckled as Lydia commented on her business attire. “Oh, trust me: even though I may look it, I can be anything but prim and proper when I don’️t need to be,” she replied. “And your clothes are so tight that I expect you’️ll tear that shirt in half the moment you try to throw a punch. So why don’️t you get up and…” Colleen would straighten back up and slide off her blazer, dropping it at the foot of Carmen’️s bed. She would then move her hands up to the top button on her blouse, but would wait for Lydia to get up before undressing any further.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:22 am

"Wait!" Carmen threw her hands up, motioning for Lydia and Colleen to put a pin in it for a moment. This was a momentous occasion, after all. Her first experience as a cornerwoman, Colleen's first experience as a boxer. It had to be immortalized.

She snatched her phone from the beside drawer and fumbled around with it. Even when her hand wasn't mummified, she wasn't exactly a whiz with smart phones, but she knew enough to make it record. After getting it on the right setting, she put it on the table and started filming for posterity. And more sensual uses. "Proceed

Lydia waved at the camera, then zeroed back on Colleen. "If you insist. I wouldn't want to get tears stains on it, anyway. She peeled her shirt off, nice and slow, give Lorenza a striptease as it went up. She shook her hips this way and that, dangerously close to her lover's face. Every time her skirt flapped up, the tigress had a perfect view.

She tossed the shirt off and pushed her breasts together, leaning towards her opponent as she licked her lips. "Satisfied?"

This was going to be the best day of Carmen's life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:19 am

Colleen waited for Carmen to set up her phone’️s camera. Once it was finally recording, the businesswoman would turn to it, put her fingers to her mouth, then let them flutter forwards in the direction of the camera, blowing it a long, loud smooch of a kiss. After that, she would turn her attention back to Lydia. She was ready to do battle. All they needed to do was get into more appropriate fight attire.

As Lydia stripped off her shirt, giving not only Lorenza but also Carmen and Colleen quite a show, the lighter-haired woman would smirk and kick off her high heels, letting them skitter across the tile floor into the corner. Next came her red blouse. She would spin around to Carmen as she undid the top button, then the next one, going quickly button by button all the way down the shirt. Colleen would pull it back and let it slide off her body, revealing the similarly bright red bra she wore underneath. “I’️m really going to get her, honey,” Colleen whispered to Carmen. She glanced over her shoulder at the now-topless Lydia. Not surprisingly, the tattoo artist wasn’️t wearing a bra. Colleen laughed and turned back to Carmen. “Look at her. She looks so confident. With all those tattoos, she probably thinks she’️s real tough…she’️ll never see what I have coming.”

Meanwhile, Lorenza was enjoying the show Lydia was giving her, hooting and laughing merrily as the tattoo artist shook her ass in her face. When it got close enough, Lorenza would jerk her head forward, sneaking her head in underneath Lydia’️s short skirt and planting a wet kiss on her lover’️s tattooed bottom. “You’️re the best, Lydia,” Lorenza would say with a grin.

Colleen would reach behind her back to unhook her bra, and would peel it off and toss it to her lover, giving Carmen a show with a little shake of her breasts. She would then turn her attention back to Lydia. The tattoo artist asked her if she was satisfied. Colleen chuckled. “Not yet.”

Colleen would then reach down and unzip her skirt, letting it fall down onto the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side, then gave it a kick so that it would slide under Carmen’️s bed. She would give her tush a little wiggle in the Puerto Rican boxer’️s face, giving her and the camera quite the show, before stepping forward and putting her hands on her hips, standing there in nothing but a tiny crimson thong. She smiled smugly at the tattoo artist, who was still wearing her skirt. “Hmm?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Lydia wasn't bad, of course. A little too bluntly dressed for Carmen's taste, but that hardly meant she didn't find the look alluring. But as far as Carmen was concerned, the main attraction was right in front of her. Colleen had everything she could ever needed with a cherry on top.

"What we have coming, bonita." She leaned forward and took a moment to suckle at Colleen's breast. It had been so long since she tasted that flesh, she was like a baby without her favorite bottle. She ran her tongue around it, twice, before reluctantly pulling back. Colleen was properly primed.

"Just let me sharpen your skill from over here." She nuzzled against Colleen's chest and sent an innocent smile up her way. "Lorenza's good, but I actually teach this in me spare time. She doesn't. And you have experience in fighting. I'm willing to be Lydia doesn't. We're solid."

Of course, Carmen was loading that with all sorts of assumptions, but they were fairly safe ones. If everything Colleen had said before about her occasional bouts of workplace violence were true, she had the unquestionable edge. A little bit of experience could go a long way.

Lydia giggled, enjoying the light tickle for Lorenza's lip of her bouncing behind. She'd always enjoyed being enjoyed, and Lorenza's attention here was enough to tide her for good while. She had all sorts of plans when she became well, though, and most of them involved the boxer in various states of undress. "Just so you remember what's waiting for you when you get better, love. Eye on the prize."

She gave Lorenza a quick wink, then turned her attention to her 'rival'. She tried her best not too look as impressed by her as she really was - Lydia would never accuse Colleen of not being a visual smorgasbord, no matter what else came out of her mouth. She reached down and shimmied out of her own skirt, letting her breasts sway back and forth as it went down her leg. She kicked it away and stood there, arms akimbo, facing off with Colleen, surrogates to two of the strongest women either of them had ever met.

She motioned to the bag and opened a hand towards it. "Ready to suit up?

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Colleen sighed happily as Carmen lapped at her breasts. She would let the boxer suck at them for a few seconds before backing up a little, not wanting to get Carmen too excited, since they wouldn’️t be able to do anything together for a few days yet. “You’️ll get more of that later,” Colleen said with a wink. “And I know that I’️ll beat her. She could be a world champion, but with you in my corner, Carmen, I can’️t lose.”

Lorenza would pat Lydia’️s hip. “You know…Carmen is probably telling her how much experience she has as a coach, and how that’️s going to help her win…but Carmen is full of crap, you know. Even if she does have experience, she was never a world champion.” Lorenza’️s eyes glinted hungrily as she glanced over towards Carmen in the opposite bed. “You have that advantage with me in your corner.”

Colleen turned back to Lydia, watching the tattoo artist strip out of her skirt. Now both of them were naked save for their tiny thongs. The lighter-haired woman walked forward, bumping her breasts against Lydia’️s, pressing their foreheads together again in imitation of Carmen and Lorenza’️s classic pose. “I’️m ready,” she whispered, before turning and heading for the bag which held Carmen and Lorenza’️s boxing gear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:27 am

Carmen couldn't help but don a soft, assured smile as Colleen walked away. The woman had faith in her abilities, a strong assurance that she didn't want to fail, even with this sort of calm match. Her experience as a cornerwoman was limited to watching on the other side, but she was reasonably sure she could make it work. The sight of Colleen's luscious ass only made it that much easier to envision.

Lydia gave Lorenza a nod and a quick shake of her ass, before she moved to the woman and saw how they stacked up. Lydia was the smaller of the two, but that could work to her advantage, make her more maneuverable. Besides, all her tattoos had given her quite the tolerance for pain. She was a fair bit tougher than most realized.

"As am I."

While Colleen headed towards the bags, Lydia moved to the door and turned the lock. The nurses here were no stranger to to strange goings on - this was the commonly used place for AFW wrestlers, after all. But, all the same, she didn't want any intruding on this decidedly private affair. This was their time. Not anyone elses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 am

The two of them were fairly similar physically. Colleen had maybe a half inch in height on Lydia, but they were similarly proportioned, and she knew that this could be quite the contest. She was confident, though. She had fight experience, albeit not experience of the…punchy kind, and, more than that, she had Carmen Rodriguez in her corner.

After sizing her opponent up, Colleen would make her way towards the bag of equipment, while Lydia made her way over to the door to lock it. That was good thinking.

When she opened up the bag, Colleen found the equipment that both Carmen and Lorenza wore when they fought. Black gloves and a matching mouthguard for Carmen, white gloves and a matching mouthguard for Lorenza. Picking up Lorenza’️s equipment first, Colleen would toss it in Lydia’️s direction as the tattooed woman made her way back over after locking the door. Then, Colleen would pick up Carmen’️s gloves and mouthguard, walking back over to her Puerto Rican mistress as she slipped the gloves onto her hands.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next