Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 17 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryan had to strongly resist the urge to bite his lower lip in response to Yoshiro's lines, he then said "Sorry Yoshiro, but I'm wanting to explore this town a bit more first. But I'd be free tomorrow I guess." that was a lie, if what that note said was true....But Mr Knight was a bit of a smooth talker, he just decided to keep natural.

In response to Anampo asking what Ryan meant Mr Knight said "He's bad news, if you see him then avoid him. I'm talking avoid like the plague level." With that the young boy began to eat his breakfast, he was focusing on attending to the needs of his body and not giving explanations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:17 am

Cougra would continue eating her food as she looked to Ryan when he said he'd be free tomorrow. She didn't know what to say to try and soften the blow if he doesn't keep his word. She felt bad that this might be the last time that Yoshiro would ever see him in this age. When given the chance, Cougra would whisper, "I think you need to tell her how you feel when you have the chance if that note was true."

When it came to Alibaster though, Cougra would just nod as she agreed that the guy is bad news although she considered him more crazy than bad. "Yeah, just bad news."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:31 am

The blue-harried girl nods a bit. "Oh...Its alright.Maybe some other time you can hear me play? Tomorrow sounded pretty good." Sadly,this tomorrow would not come.She sounded sad but,little did Yoshiro know that she would find a bigger crush in the tiny Conza than with the by in front of her at the moment.

She finally let up on Anampo's foot,after the other girl had tapped about a thousand and one times on her thigh.Letting out a blissful sigh that that was over,Anampo thought about what both John and Cougra said about this.....This Alibaster person.She would try to avoid him sometime in the future,if she ever met him.

Time was running out for the three 'time travelers'.....Not even Alibaster could anticipate what would happen next...

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:24 am

Thinking over this, Cougra knew that their friends would be heartbroken if they don't come tomorrow. Once they go to the time machine, there's no coming back from that for a long time. She would whisper to Ryan, "If we need to make time for "tomorrow", we can ask Alibaster if we can arrive at that exact time. It pains me if our friends will miss us and wonder where we were."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:36 pm

A lot of things were running through the mind of Ryan Knight, in fact if one wanted a comparison his mental state was like the part in raiders of the lost ark where Indy and the gang use a liferaft to jump out of a plane. He decided the best thing to do was to just simplify things, otherwise he might collapse from the strain on his young brain.

"I heartily agree, hope he can be persuaded. Never had to do that with him before." Ryan muttered to Cougra.

"So um....Any dreams for the future? I've been thinking I'll explore the world when I'm older, experience different cultures." Ryan asked, fiddling with his fork with a hand on his chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 am

When asked on her dreams,Anampo became very solemn and serious. "Me? I want to get out of this mountainous village.There's nothing for me here,except for the home I have....And my family.I feel all alone here." For her age,this was very profound.This was the vital time that Anampo's psyche began to break down.In the following years,she would be verbally (and sometimes physically) abused by Jay.Then,have to hear that he caused an uprising and war for freedom in some distant land.Yoshiro simply kept quiet,and continues to eat.She felt that she shouldnt say anything after what this gray-eyed girl just said.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Ryan was silent here, his lower lip bitten in response to Anampo's words. "I'm sorry....So sorry." he thought to himself, he knew what would happen to her down the line. But decided that it wouldn't matter, after all when she was an adult he'd be there for her.

He thought about what could've happened if he was there earlier, to help her share the burden. But Ryan knew that wouldn't happen, the young man was only human and until today (Or several years in the future) was even aware that time travel could actually work.

Ryan sighed and said "Excuse me, need to use the can." that was the truth there, plus he decided to remove himself from the situation for a minute or so and let Cougra interact with them. With that he stood up and made his way to the restroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 am

Anampo saw it in Ryan's eyes that she had awoken something in him.She didnt know what,but she knew that she had done it.At least in the future,he would be there for her.Yoshiro also sympathized with the younger girl.She would even go so far as to give her a short hug.

"Alright,John.Hurry back." Anampo said when Ryan told that he was going to the restroom.Hopefully he would....The time was 11:38.Only about 20 minuets left before the time would rip the three away.

Anampo slowly looks to Cougra. "Hey....You okay?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:50 am

Cougra would slowly breathe in and out as she watched the whole thing between Ryan and Anampo. Although this won't affect anything in the future, she couldn't help but feel that they need to return soon once they had another chance. She didn't want to leave the bunny girl in a state of feeling a broken promise from not returning in so long.

Cougra would hear Anampo and she turned to say, "Yeah, I'm fine." She then looked at Yoshiro to make sure she doesn't hear as she whispered, "Do you know that he really likes you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Shrugging about the whole situation,Yoshiro went back to her food.This was an odd trio of people that had come to sit with the blue-harried girl.There was Cougra,who looked like a feral cat,albeit a very cute looking one.There was John,who seemed something out of an Edgar Allan Poe book.And Anampo,who was normally silent.She liked the oddity.

Anampo gasps softly,brushing her hair away.Had she just heard right? "W-What?" She silently mouthed to the cat girl across from here.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next