Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! - Page 4 Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Chon had remained silent and deadly as he traversed the forest tree tops, he used his enhanced senses and chi sight to locate Morwen's exact spot.

But there was a problem, this was a trap. Traps work both ways, he knew where she was but she was sitting and seemingly waiting.
The blind man would leap from one tree to the next, like the ninja that his friend Ryan Carlson was.

Nearing Morwen he'd appear a short distance in front of her, rushing towards her he'd yell "You know what? Fuck it, being subtle is not in my style! I'm just gonna knock you out here and call it a day!" Trying to get her with another shining wizard again with a chi infused kick.

Back to top Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! - Page 4 Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 am

Of course Morwen was setting up a trap and of course she knew Chon was coming to attack her. As soon as she heard Chon's voice, she would say, "Hmph...I was thinking the same thing." She would let Chon get her with that Shining Wizard and grunted from the pain. "AACK!"

But then Morwen attempted to teleport behind Chon as she was flying from the Shining Wizard so that she'll fall on him to make things even.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Chon nailed Morwen hard in the head with his second Shining Wizard, he hit it on the mark and though she would land a small distance away from him.

But he realised she had landed atop him, with his belly on the ground and his back to her "Damm!" he yelled out as landed with her added weight atop him.

The blind man would quickly try to push up and down quickly to buck Morwen off of him before she got any bright ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Morwen's trick had succeeded in spite of her also in pain from that Shining Wizard. She tried to keep Chon down as she rubbed her bruises and chuckled, "Oh, Chon, you're so cute when damage gets reversed on you." To add insult to the pain, she would even try to grab the blind boy's face and kiss him full on the lips for a few moments.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Chon let out a muffled curse words as Morwen kissed him, this was supposed to be a battle here and this was only making him more pissed off.
He would grab Morwen's face and forcefully pull her face back from him, he would growl out with "And I prefer it when you're going to bleed all over this place."

Then suddenly the blind man's hands would glow with a dark blue around Morwen's neck as he would try to stand up, intent on shoving her into a nearby tree to get some distance to prepare for the next part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 am

Morwen choked a little when she got grabbed by the throat and then shoved away to a nearby tree. She would grunt when her back hit the tree quite well, not too hard though. As she tried to regain her breathing, she crossed her arms and said, "Well! I suppose it's no wonder you haven't got a girlfriend yet. Even though your blind, your heart is still closed to all who try and woo you."

Last edited by 971 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Chon spat at the ground and said "Well I know better than to discuss relationships with people of your alignment, only thing that shuts you up is my fists"

He then rushed towards her, intent on continuing the fight. Meanwhile two people were at an apartment.
"Chon said he'd be back soon...." said a young woman.

"He's never late, we better check for him." said the young man, the two in question were Jenny Forth and Ryan Carlson. They were Chon's teammates. The two left with their weapons, a spell book and enchanted katana and began to head towards the forest.

Chon rushed to Morwen and would leap into the air and bring his heel down, hitting the ground with his chi infused leg to create a mini shockwave around the area of his landing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:55 am

"If you knew my alignment, you would know better we are not easy targets." Morwen would get bak in her fighting stance as Chon was preparing to fight again. When Chon jumped up and landed his mini shockwave, Morwen took it quite well, but she tried to latch onto a nearby tree. If she can do it, she'll make it like a slingshot so she can zoom back in to kick Chon out.

While fighting though, she couldn't help but sense two more presences coming their way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Chon kept focused on Morwen as she lept towards the trees.

He got his foot free and waited for her to slingshot at him, catching her leg and spinning her into a giant swing. Firing her off into a random direction after enough spinning, he fell to his knees but wasn't as disoriented as one normally would after that move.

Meanwhile Chon's two teammates were making their way towards the forest, but Chon wasn't going to let Morwen flee just yet.
"You can run, but you won't be able to hide....." the blind man muttered as he punched the ground and stood back up, grinding his teeth as his chi surged around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Morwen cursed through her teeth as she got grabbed by her leg and swung around and about. When she was released, she would try to use her dark magic to stop herself and grab onto a branch or two to quicken that process. But then she would sense more presences approaching and saw the two teammates.

"Hmm, what have we here?" Morwen quietly said with a smirk before sliding down to the ground. She wanted to take a closer look at these two.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next