Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

The First Mission

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The First Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Mission

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

She didn't stop, Cerbera wanted to make sure Suyou was out long enough for a even worse hold. In the meantime, she would just target Suyou's weak spots. Her free hand brushed along Suyou's side before it met it''s way back to Suyou's breast, wanting to rub her thumb softly over her clothed nipple, weakening the choke enough to let Suyou breathe. " You have nice breasts. You don't mind it, do you? " She then locked the choke in tight so she couldn't answer, not really looking for an answer anyway.

Cerbera chose to keep tormenting Suyou's body, bending her and groping her, she was aiming to wear Suyou's stamina down this way, not having that much experience in the sexual front but she was still doing her best. " If you tell me what you like, I'll let you breathe. Just lose your last breath to tell me.. Or suffer.. " She would grin darkly, her hand brushing and groping over the breast and nipple as if it was her toy to play with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Suyou continued to write in Cerbera's dominant hold, though now her struggles had become much weaker now. Being denied oxygen had made her quite docile. The proud blond was now breathing weakly in the hold of the evil Kawaii, unable to escape, coming in and out of consciousness as she moaned wearily. For a brief second, the choke Cerbera had on her was loosened, allowing Suyou to breath normally for a moment. "I - urk!" Suyou was about to answer Cerbera but she re-tightened her choke at the last second just to taunt the blond.

Moaning in agony, Suyou could not even react to Cerbera groping her breasts like it was her's to play with, and Suyou could do nothing to stop her. She been severly weaken by the dragon sleeper, and now she no longer had the strength to fight back. Suyou's eyes fluttered, now on the verge of passing out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Finally, Cerbera would release the girl from the painful hold, pushing the girl up and forward so she would fall on her stomach. Cerbera wasn't going to let her rest though, she had seen how weak Suyou had looked and was now going to take advantage of Suyou's current state. She crawled up ontop of the girl's body and took a seat on her lower back, trying to grab her arms and tuck them over her thighs so she could grasp Suyou's chin with both hands and place her into a camel clutch, where she would proceed to pull quite hard onto her chin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Suyou was about to fall unconscious soon in Cerbera's hold, being choked for far too long. Suyou was almost thankful for it. Being choked like this was a torturous expereince. But it seemed Cerbera wasn't done with her yet. SUddenly being released from the sleeper just before she could pass out Suyou would be rolled onto her front with a groan, laying there witthout much movement other than her back rising up down as her regular breathing returned. She just wanted to rest peacefully, but her attacker had other plans. Letting out a slight grunt as Cerbera mounted her back Suyou's arms would be seized and placed over the Kawaii's thighs, trapping them. Then her chin would be pulled back, completing the camel clutch.

"AAAHH!!!" Suyou cried out, the sudden pain in her back bringing nearly her full consciousness back. She writhed in fresh agony beneath the girl, squirming to get free again, but once again she would find it useless. "L-Let me go!" Suyou whined, wiggling her body to try and loosen the hold. "What do you want from me?!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 pm

" What I want from you? " She would look down at Suyou while she was pulling upon her chin as if she was trying to pull it from her neck, keeping a rather calm type of expression upon her face. " You messed with Sarah Gatt. Take your punishment and I might be merciful. " She would bring one hand from the girl's chin to once again have it lower towards Suyou's chest, though this time she pressed her fingertips right above the girl's chest and proceeded to gently drag the tips of her nails up and down the girl's cleavage, having a bit of trouble because of her lingerie but she knew even the slightest touch with the skin could work with distracting her further.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm

When Cerbera mentioned just why she was doing this to Suyou the blond's eyes widened in alarm. "W-What?! AHHHHH!!!" she cried out as her chin was pulled back even further, forcing her to look directly up at the cieling and at Cerbera. Sarah Gatt? The crazy brawling Friction champion? She had sent this cruel little girl? Suyou had never even met Sarah. There shouldn't be a reason that she would want her beaten up.

Suyou whimpered as she writhed in Cerbera's painful submission, wiggling her body every so often in a useless attempt to get free. "P-Please!" Suyou managed to get out. "Y m-must have the wrong person! I've got nothing to do with Sarah Gatt!" Suyou would then let out a pained yelp as she felt Cerbera running her nails up and down the sensitive skin of her breasts. They may have been covered but she felt it all the same, and she let out forced moan as she languished in Cerbera's hold.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 pm

" Well.. " She would pause, still pulling hard in the submission, her hand moving from the girl's chest and to the side of Suyou's neck, pressing her thumb against it and soon applying alot of pressure, aiming to pain the girl further while she mercilessly pulled on her chin now. " You have pissed her off by attacking one of her associates. " She wasn't going to let this submission go, she was really out to hurt her now. " I'm afraid that good time I promised, will not start unless you promise me something.. "

Now the rest of her hand grasped the girl's throat, giving it a tight squeeze, intending to choke her along with that submission.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Suyou was in agony now. Cerbera's cruel hold was draining just about all her strength. The blond wasn't sure just how much she could take. SHe hoped her plea would be understood and that Cerbera was realize she was beating on the wrong woman. But it seemed she would only make it worse when Cerbera pressed her thumb against her neck. Suyou whimpered in pain, now finding herself with a new pain to deal with, kicking her legs against the floor to deal with the pain. When Cerbera said she messed with one of Sarah's subordinates, Suyou was even more confused. "N-No. Wait. T-That can't be..." Suyou whispered.

Suyou would then feel Cerbera's hand clasp hard around around her throat, and Suyou would expereince the familiar feeling of being choked. Gasping in pain Suyou's struggles would be renewed immediately, squirming left and right in Cerbera's submission, desperate to get free now,
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 am

It seemed that Suyou would finally be allowed some air. She got off her opponent and released her, though she did this for a reason. Her hands would take a hold of Suyou's top and begin to remove it, even if it was stuck and Suyou would not be co-operative, she would just have to rip it right off. Next would be the girl's panties, which she also sought to remove.

Once her opponent would be completely naked, Cerbera would try to turn the girl onto her back and straddle above her chest to try and put her in a schoolgirl pin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:38 am

Suyou was once again languishing for air, struggling in Cerbera's cmale clutch as the girl now started to choke her. Suyou felt like she was going to snap in two, and now she couldn't breath. Of course, while she was going through this torture she was trying to recall just what she had done to earn the wrath of Sarah Gatt. Suyou had beaten up and taken advantage of many girls in the AFW. It was possible that one of them may of been Gatt's subordinate, but which one.

Just as she was pondering this, Cerbera would suddenly release her from the submission, and with a gasp of air Suyou would flop onto her front, coughing in pain and trying to get her normal rate of breathing back. She felt like a wreck, unable to move very much, which Cerbera was apparently taking advantage of. "N-Nooo," Suyou groaned in protest when her underwear was removed. First her bra was roughly torn off, then her panties slipped off her legs. The blond now lay completely nude on the floor of her own dressing room. While Suyou wasn't exactly modest the thought that she was being foribly stripped by this little girl was humiliating.

Still a little dazed from her lack of air Suyou was helplessly turned onto her front, her breasts and naked sex now spilling free into the open air. Grunting in discomfort as Cerbera mounted her chest Suyou's arms would soon be pinned by the Kawaii's knees, trapping her in a pin. Suyou looked up at the Cerbera with a helpless expression, not knowing what was coming next.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next