Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Today at 8:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match - Page 10 Empty Re: SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

When Akashi saw Angel look down at her, she grinned and rocked her shoulders slightly to make her breasts wobble just a bit. But she was focused and when she saw Angel charge forward, she swung her arms downward to try and catch the knee. She hoped to pull it into her and drive her shoulder into Angel's gut herself. She would hope to make Angel pay for following up that pretty vicious ankle lock with such a strike. If she could grab the knee and pull her in, then Akashi would look to grab onto Angel's arm as well and use her strength to try and pull Angel into a kneeling torture rack!

Having already worked pretty hard on Angel's back she hoped that if she could manage this move that would help put her over the edge and finally put an end to this long and grueling match.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match - Page 10 Empty Re: SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Angel gasped as Akashi grabbed her knee, then let out a loud grunt as Akashi leaned forward and shoved her shoulder into her gut. She barely had a moment to realize what had happened before the champion jerked her arm and pulled her in, using her great strength to work Angel onto her shoulders!

Angel let out a loud scream, her face twisting around into an expression of pain and agony, as Akashi started working her over with the torture rack. Her back was already hurting, and this hold wasn't doing much to better that for her. She writhed around as much as she could in Akashi's grasp, screaming louder as she tried to think of a way out of this situation. That being said, she was at a total loss, her body shaking in misery as she was bent into the hold.

Still, Angel would try to hang out, not wanting to give in to the champion like this, not yet at least, even as she continued to wail out in pain...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Akashi grunted as she secured her position. With the rack locked on, she now aimed to increase the devastation. She pushed up and pulled down, hoping to essentially bounce or jostle Angel on her shoulders so that it would feel like her back really was getting broken and her neck was painfully stretched. Akashi only hoped that she could find Angel's breaking point soon maybe for Angel's sake as much as Akashi's

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

She wouldn't have to look long for it. Angel was completely trapped, too worn down and weakened enough to even think of escape, especially with Akashi jostling her around in such a way. Her cries of pain would grow louder, and louder still. She didn't want to do this, she didn't want to give in to anyone's submission hold, ever, but it didn't seem she had a choice...

"Aah....AAHH! I submit! I submit!" she screamed, still thrashing weakly in Akashi's hold. She hoped the champion would release her from her hold quick, her body in massive pain from the torture rack at this point.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

When she finally heard the submission, Akashi quickly dropped Angel to the ground. She dropped her backwards so she would splash into the water and after falling forward to her hands and knees, she panted deeply. She took only a second before she turned around and looked at Angel. "Are you ok, Angel-san?" She asked with worry in her voice, looking over her fierce opponent.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Angel landed into the water with a soft splash, rolling onto her back, one of her arms lying weakly beside her, the other draped over her chest. She wouldn't respond to Akashi, instead just lying there in the shallow surf. Her eyes would closed, her body gently spasming every few seconds. The latina seemed completely out of it, Akashi having worked her quite well with that last hold.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Akashi looked at Angel with a smile as she lay there. She leaned in and ran her fingers through Angel's soaked hair. "Geeze." She said. "You're one tough bitch." She said not knowing or caring if Angel heard. "I've fought a lot of girls before but I can definitely say you're one of the toughest." She turned her head, blushing a bit. "I'd fight you any time Angel-san." She said and then leaned over so her chest fell on top of Angel's. She then looked down at the girl and gently slapped her cheek. "But... you need to wake up for a sec. As the winner..." She said, blushing even more."There's something I want from you, and you need to be awake."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Angel didn't seem to hear her words, trying to regain a bit of her composure and energy, pain still racing through her body. As she felt Akashi's chest land upon hers though, she would snap out of things a bit...

...then that slap would strike her, and her eyes would snap open, staring up at Akashi. "Huh...? Wh...what are you talking about, chica..?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 pm

"Now the match is over, I can finally do something I have wanted to the whole time." She said and blushed. "Gomen." She said as she reached her hand up to grab hold of Angel's breast as she leaned forward to attempt to plant a deep kiss on Angel. Just one kiss, that's all she wanted. She hoped that Angel would at least oblige her that.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Angel blinked at first, but even as weak as she was at the moment she would be more than willing to oblige. She leaned up slightly, pressing her lips into Akashi's to gently kiss her back, letting out a soft moan at the feel of the champion's hand upon her breast.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next