Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 253 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 am

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!!" Shiyumi moaned with Faith's attacks as she could feel her climax building ever faster and in turn made the internal conflict much more difficult for Shiyumi to manage as she tighten her arms around Faith's butt, pulling her sex closer but unable to fight back as more and more of her juices were pouring out of her.

Back to top Go down

Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 am

Faith stopped her attack for a second to taunt Shiyumi "Now cum like the bitch you are" Faith said before diving back in as her own sex began to leak her juices.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 am

"Ah ah ah ah ahhhhh~ I'm cumming!!!" Shiyumi screamed into Faith's sex as she would burst yet again, her juices pouring out of her as her entire body tensed up. This match was a lot harder than it seemed on paper, because of the unorthodox way of winning. Saying 'I love you' was much more difficult than submitting as not only were you giving into your opponent, you admit that she's the object of affection.

After the intense climax, Shiyumi would pant heavily for air as she let go of Faith's legs and rolled back on the bed, extremely exhausted from how aggressive she and Faith were in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 am

Faith felt Shiyumi cumming and she smiled as she was one step closer to winning and as soon as Shiyumi rolled over exhausted Faith quickly turned to mount Shiyumi so that she was laying on top of Shiyumi with her breasts on top of hers "So Shiyumi are you ready to say those words?" Faith said before leanign down and tenderly kissing Shiyumi's neck. Faith decided to attack liek this as it would keep Shiyumi stimulated while letting her recover from the intense action that had been going on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 am

"Maaah!" Shiyumi let out as Faith got on top of her, mashing her breasts on top of her's while kissing her neck. Shiyumi was in a dangerous state as the climax left her in a vulnerable mind set as she began to shiver to Faith's attacks as she would quickly bring her arms up to hug the girl as she would let out a long, loud moan. Shiyumi was so hot and horny and the last climaxing didn't help her at all as the attack was only fueling both feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 am

Faith continued to kiss her way up Shiyumi's neck until she would reach the girls mouth "So ready to surrender to me" Faith said in a condescending tone before kissing Shiyumi passionately on the lips while moving her hands to the girls hair to stroke it gently. Faith would then break the kiss and look into Shiyumi's eyes "So what are you going to say?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 am

Shiyumi did not resist the kiss, in fact she full heartily accepted it, passionately kissing back to Faith as she wrapped her arms around the girl's head. Pushing her lips as far as they could into Faith, but when Faith broke the kiss, Shiyumi would try to kiss her more, until Faith talked down on her. Not thinking straight and letting her lust get the better of her, "I love you!" she shouted as she would try to kiss Faith again, completely unaware of what she just did.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 am

Faith knew she had Shiyumi right where she wanted her and as her opponent screamed out "I Love you" Faith stopped being all tender and nice and hoved her hand in Shiyumi's face "Stupid bitch i win" Faith said before moving up Shiyumi and trying to sit on her chest "Your nothing but a slut after all" Faith said while slapping Shiyumi across the cheek "Now eat me out to prove i'm your better" Faith said using some of ehr regained energy to plant her crotch right on Shiyumi;s face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 am

Because of Faith's slap, Shiyumi realized what she did as her face flushed with embarrassment of her folly. Hearing the bell ring, it was official to everyone that Shiyumi lost the match and before she could do anything Faith would plant her pussy in her face. At first Shiyumi resisted, but the lovely smell of Faith's juices was enough to entice her to do as Faith said, starting to lick the juices off her crotch before trying to probe her tongue into Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 am

As Shiyumi began to probe Faith's pussy, Faith couldn't help but moan and begin to grind herself against Shoyumi's face "Thats right bitch your a loser and i am your better." Faith said trying to prove her dominance over Shiyumi to the crowd but mostly to prove that her other losses to this girl were just flukes and that she was the superior one.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next