Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Today at 8:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred) Empty Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:08 am

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred) Download.php?id=232
Height: 6'0

[size=150:ygpmu26a]VS.

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred) Ryuji_Takami_Commission_by_megaween.jpg
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185 lbs

Ryuji had to admit, this was a bit different from the type of places he normally fought. He wasn't exactly used to fighting on a stage, he more preferred fighting outside, where there were no boundaries, and the environment was much more warm and inviting, and also had much more to work with. He would make due, however, at least for now. He let out a small sigh, ready to begin his first fight here at Fur and Feathers, having a long, lightweight metal bo staff secured under one arm as he stood backstage.

After taking a slow breath, he stepped up onto the stage, where, admittedly, the crowd tonight looked rather lacking. This WAS a new arena, however, so he imagined it would take time for people to really catch on. The siberian tiger took the staff in one paw, and raised it horizontally above his head, before he spun it down around his body. The staff became a sheer blur with how quickly he spun it, his moves quick, rigid, and precise, all the while the way he swung the staff was smooth and fluid, seamlessly moving from one attack to the next. After a quick weapons demonstration, he tucked the weapon back under his arm, and bowed to the crowd before he started to make his way down the ramp.

He knew nothing about his opponent tonight. Not even if the opponent was male or female. Whoever it was however, he hoped they gave him a good fight. As he reached the bottom of the ramp, he took a step back, before rushing towards the ring, and leapt up high, doing a quick step up the three ropes before flipping forward with his legs cartwheeling out over him before he landed in the ring, hearing the crowd become impressed by that stunt. He smirked a little bit to himself, before he headed to his corner, and awaited his opponent. He couldn't wait for his first fight to begin now, regardless of how violent it might end up getting.

Last edited by 145 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred) Empty Re: Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred)

Post by MistressGold Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:34 am

An instumental version of papercut had hit the arena, and Sara strutted out with her whip in her hand, it was bundled up at the moment, smacking it against her hand and started to strut to the arena. The fans were giving a mixed reaction, some cheered, some booed and some whistled, loving the attire that she was wearing, it was suprisingly skimmpy and yet looked like it could have some some tricks to it.

Sara had then bent over and stepped between the top and second rope, bent over and started to grind herself on the ropes before stepping completely into the ring. She then studied the tiger, and smirked. "Hmm, yes you'll do fine, you'll do fine indeed!" Sara said, grabbing a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, my beautiful looking opponent here will be my next, sexy pet!" Sara said, setting the microphone down and put the whip in the corner, getting into her stance.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 am

Ryuji watched as his opponent entered the arena. His opponent wasn't exactly what he was expecting it to be. He watched as she smacked the bundled whip against her hand, and saw the skimpy attire she wore. He shook his head a little, and watched as she climbed up the ropes, and watched her grind on the middle rope.

He said nothing to her about it, and watched as she stepped inside with him, and felt her sizing him up. Her next statement, however, caught him off guard. "Excuse me?? Pet?? I may be a tiger, but that doesn't mean you can claim me as your own." He growled. When she set her whip in the corner, he set his bo staff up in his corner as well, and shifted into a martial arts stance. He would teach this woman a thing or two about humility.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 am

"Oh, kitty is a little angry! Well, that's going to be a problem!" Sara said, getting into a grappler's stance. She licked her lips in anticipation, she wanted this kitty badly! She would shoot towards him with great speed, this suit really helped her with her speed and strength. She would get up close and send a flurry of quick punches towards Ryuji, but the were quick and strong.

"Well, well, the kitty is tough and sexy! You look like you are going to be the perfect meal for a dominatrix like me!" Sara would say, teasing the tiger.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 am

Ryuji was no slouch himself when it came to speed. He braced himself as she shifted to a grappler's stance, and kept quiet as the woman continued to taunt him. When the bell rang, he readied himself as she rushed at him as a speed he could only describe as inhuman.

The woman had left herself wide open, however, and he would try to throw a hard kick up into Sara's chin, hoping to preempt her attack before she could throw any punches at him. "I'm afraid it won't be that easy." He replied calmly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 am

Sara reeled back from his kick and glared at him. "You bad kitty! How dare you hit me like that!" Sara then rushed at Ryuji and
tryed to tackle him to the ground. If he doesn't make an effort to defend himself from there, Sara would climb on top of him and start smacking his muzzle left and right. "You are going to pay for that!"

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 am

Ryuji kept his leg up in the air after nailing her directly in the jaw. He couldn't help but smirk a little before lowering his foot, but then Sara came right back towards him. He couldn't really do much to avoid her, and ended up getting taken down hard to his back.

He let out a groan after his back thudded against the mat, and felt her climbing on top of him. Before he knew what was going on, he felt the taste being slapped out of his muzzle as Sara struck him good and hard, then again with the back of her hand, jogging his head the other direction. Instinctively, he rose his arms up to his head to block any further slaps, but this also left his torso wide open to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:24 am

Sara was a little upset as Ryuji brought his arms up, but found a perfect spot to strike next! Sara would attempt to punch Ryuji in the gut, and if it worked then she would attempt to get up and kick him in the gut, but if it didn't then she would be completly open for an attack.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 am

"Guhh!" Ryuji gagged as he was nailed in the gut with a force unexpected from the woman. He coughed as Sara got off her, and tried to get up, only to get a high heel planted deep in his gut. He choked out breathlessly as he felt the woman twisting her high heel around in his belly, and stretching out the muscles in his stomach. "Arrghhhh!" He growls, trying to grab for Sara's ankle and pull her high heel off his gut.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:39 am

Sara had felt her leg getting lifted off of Ryuji's gut, and she had fallen backwards. Sara had slowly gotten up, and started to go for her whip, and if Ryuji couldn't catch her, then she would start to crack the whip at him, but with the time she took to get up, Ryuji should be able to catch Sara and make sure that she did not get a hold of her whip, which would also help turn the tides in this match.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next