Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Today at 4:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Today at 4:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 2:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 2:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mr. Q, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:10 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:09 pm by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates

2 posters

Go down

Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates Empty Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:18 pm

Match Rules: 2 out of 3 pinfalls

Pekora was getting prepped for her debut match tonight in AFW, the rabbit themed wrestler had to admit that she wasn't too sure about the place when she first signed on. Mostly due to a lot of the wrestlers she heard about on there being very powerful foes. That was until she heard about Ange Ma'rine. Now that name was a name she remembered from when she started learning pro wrestling at a certain school. Ange the horny pirate who used to butt bump Pekora all around the ring back when they first started learning. Well now Pekora was going to get even! This she swore as she heard the stagehand knocking on the door of her locker room to tell her it was time to get moving.

The evil rabbit would arrive at the entrance ramp, donning a pair of sunglasses as her signature and iconic theme song known as Peko Rap would begin to blare from the speakers!

"BUN BUN CHA! BUN BUN CHA!" and then Pekora came out and started rapping her entire theme song, to a loud chorus mixture of boos and cheers as some despised yet some adored the evil rabbit known as Usada Pekora! She eventually got to the middle of the ring and finished her rap and lifted the mic to let the song wind down. Then she put the mic to her lips and said "Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Kon-Peko, Kon-Peko, Kon-Pekoooooo! Bringing you a fun match its me! Usada Pekora! I've got a treat for you all! I had my Peko Punnies attack Ange backstage! Yes!"

At this point Pekora let out her signature laugh, a laugh that when heard could have arrows pointing in different directions from it. And the crowd booed hard before Pekora continued with "They should be bringing her out any second now I bet! She will regret all that butt rocket attacks she did to me in the dojo growing up! Hahahahahaha!" as she waited for her cosplay groupies to drag Ange to the ring!

Back to top Go down

Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates Empty Re: Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates

Post by RJD Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:43 am

Ange had been attacked backstage before the match! The gravure model had barely even stretched while her foes entrance went on, before being jumped by two cute bunny girl cosplayers! Ange was too inexperienced in wrestling to fight off the two, resulting in a few minutes of one sided bullying.

" Ughhh... " Ange grumbled, on all fours with a fluffy white collar around her neck, with a lead rope held by one bunny, while the firm perky posterior of another squashed down into the slim curve of the redhead's aching back as she carried one of them on it! As Ange's music played the redhead crawled out towards the ring, blushing bright,and panting from being forced to lift a lady a little taller than her.

Ange crawled, very gradually making her way up the ramp, most the crowd cheering loudly in response to Pekora's humiliating stunt as two of her friends dragged her ever closer to the ring. Later Ange reached the ring, and the booty of one bunny lifted from her squashed and thoroughly grinded upon back. The redhead was lifted by both bunnies, rolling into the ring and struggling up slowly to her knees, looking up and seeing Pekora in front of her.

The ref girl smiled, and seemingly figured she may as well start the match with Ange out of her corner given the chaos thus far. Ange held the bell, and blushed as she looked up at Pekora.

" H-hey wait...let me catch my breath. "

Back to top Go down

Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates Empty Re: Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:46 pm

Pekora didn't have to wait for very long for her opponent to arrive it seemed, because lo and behold the red haired harlot that was Ange was making her way to the ring. Well sort of anyway, the Peko Punnies were some of Pekora's cosplay groupies who'd try to jump an opponent pre match. Usually to not much effect but here Ange had been subdued and was forced to go down to the ring injured already. The evil bunny grinned ear to ear and let out her trademark cackle and opened the ropes to let the punnies slide Ange in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ange you fool! You will regret having dominated me so much in our wrestling school. Now I will let you catch your breath, for I have an announcement to make!" Pekora said as she would then speak to the audience with "Now then! We shall begin the match, however I wish to lay a challenge down to Ange......to a game of......hip sumo!" as Pekora shook her cottontailed rump in response to the words.

The ref looked confused but Pekora would then say "Ange used to always defeat me with her powerful booty, however today I plan to show my improvement and knock her down with my cottontail! I've trained it and I'm going to destroy her entirely!" with Pekora doing punching motions as she said the last sentence. Then she'd get in the middle of the ring and said "I will defeat you in butt sumo Ange! Whenever you are ready!" as the evil bunny was intent on ensuring that Ange's cake was shown the carrot that was Pekora's own booty!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:14 pm

Ange walked the long walk to the ring, squashed finely by a bunny booty right up until she was shoved into the ring by the cosplayers! Left to catch her breath as Pekora laughed at her, and made bold claims about how easily and specifically she was going to bury Ange into obscurity under her cute little fluffy cottontail toosh.

" S-screw you idiot! You've never won one of those, you're on! " Ange says, standing up once she had caught her breath, and touching butts with pekora to start their sumo match. The ref went along with it, calling for the bell to ring as both women were allowed to act!

Ange tried to shift her hips forward before throwing her butt back! Trying to go with a simple big booty bash to try to knock Pekora away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 12, 2024 3:08 am

Pekora was many things and one of them was confident, even when she really shouldn't be in her odds. The evil bunny had always wanted to prove to Ange that her massive treasure chest would prove no match for the toned cotton tail that Pekora had been developing since their last engagement in that dojo, Pekora could have cheated and coat her cottontail with cement to make it extra powerful but decided to show a shred of mercy to her rival in this instance and attempt to defeat Ange in butt sumo honourably!

Which Pekora was about to instantly regret as once the ref signalled for the match and Ange's blasted forwards! At this Pekora would let out a loud yelp and stagger forwards and land right on her hands and knees from the impact, Ange didn't just have cake she had a bakery! Pekora lost there! She would then turn and point at Ange and go "W-Why you! Y-you got lucky you damn pirate! That's it now we fight for real!" as Pekora ignored the fact that she herself said she'd win in this instance.

The evil bunny would then get into an upright stance and try to step backwards, intent on slamming her cottontailed rump right at Ange with a leaping hip attack! Perhaps Pekora's rabbit rump might work better if applied to Ange's head or upper body!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:23 pm

Ange heard that yelp, and sniggered as the girl fell behind her, knocked down by the might of ange's booty.

Ange turned around slowly with a smug grin on her face, and stuck her toungue out as the bunny gal aired her grievances, and announced the start of the real fight! In that moment Pekora rushed forward, with speed surprising to Ange who didn't remember the bunny being this remarkably fast.

Pekora leapt, and turned, her big fat cotton tailed booty smacking Ange square in her face! The force of her foes momentum sticking her nose right in-between those soft buttcheeks, before the impact sent Ange tumbling back harsher than her rival just had!

" Ughhh... " Ange grumbled, seeing stars as she was laid out. Pekora could do serious damage with her combination of speed, the athleticism to turn her body into a projectile, and a big fat ass. Ange was utterly rocked, forced to wait until she was no longer seeing double.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down