Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 4:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 4:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Mr. Q

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Tio Plato - Gifted Genius

Go down

Tio Plato - Gifted Genius Empty Tio Plato - Gifted Genius

Post by Cosmos Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:11 am

Name: Tio Plato
Height: 5'6
Weight: 124lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Alignment: Face
Nationality: Swedish
Entrance Theme: Iron Eyes

Strategy & Style: With a petite frame and little muscle mass, Tio utilises speed and agility in the ring. Rather than attempt a move, she'd rather wait for the opponent to slip up and make a mistake, which she can usually capitalize on from her ability to read situations, apply submission holds and perform counters, with the occasional high flying move.

Preferred Matches: Standard, NHB, Cage, Beach, Oil
Preferred Moves: Figure-Four Leglock, Moonsault, Swinging Neckbreaker, Monkey Flip, Camel Clutch

Endurance:★★
Strength:★
Speed:★★★★★
Defense:★★★
Technique:★★★★

Strikes: ★★★
Submissions: ★★★★
Powerhouse: ★
Aerial: ★★★
Counters: ★★★★

Signatures:
Anti-Malware:
Merry Mishy-Go-Round:

Finishers:
Mishelam Wondersault:
Firewall:

Personality: Your first impression of Tio is that she is a small and reserved girl. Her academic mind, coupled with her maturity, can often give one a sense of haughtiness when dealing with her. Especially those in the same research fields as her. However, once she gets to know someone, the ice of her demeanor melts and reveals a friendly nature, albeit coupled with a subtle sass that she possesses for teasing her close friends. She adores things of a cute nature, especially plushie, and can be very passionate when it comes to a topic she's well versed in.

History: From the moment she could crawl, it was evident that Tio possessed intellect far beyond that of her regular peers. Complex sums and formulas were nothing to her even at the age of 5, and she was rapidly fast-tracked to higher grades that kept posing little challenge to her. Her parents were exceptionally normal in comparison, and not quite prepared for the reality that they were raising a genius. Unsure if they were providing the best environment for their only daughter's development, they eventually decided to send her to university early. She excelled at the top of her class at the age of 12, and by 14 had achieved her first degree in computer programming.

However, with the genius pedigree came inevitable complications. Tio was isolated, unable to connect with any of her own peers, while in an environment with people who were far older and with different interests than her. When a freelance tech cyber security scouted her, instead of gaining further degrees as she initially intended, she decided to accept to gain some field experience. She quickly became notorious for her efforts in stopping cyber hackers dead in their tracks through her work, and she ended up in high-demand as a result. She eventually joined the cyber crimes' division of the Japanese government, ironically working with one of the very hackers she had prevented in her previous line of work, one Jona Sacred. He became the butt of Tio's many put-downs and jokes, creating a rivalry that continues to burn to this very day.

Tio also formed a bond with Lloyd Bannings and Elie MacDowell through close co-operations with the Tokyo Police Department, though never with all three together despite the common thread of Tio that binded them. When Tio became aware that Lloyd and Elie were both conducting investigations into a wrestling federation, she felt she could be of assistance to them while also developing her physical attributes, which were sorely lacking. She elected not to tell them however, knowing they would be worried for her safety. Instead, she relied upon physical coaches within the police department to help her hone her skills, and is now ready to enter the ring.

Wrestling Gear:
Beach Gear Promo:
Work Attire:
Out in the Rain:

Trivia:
-Tio has a transcendent love for the mascot Mishy and all things associated with him. She has a platinum yearly pass to Mishelam Wonderland, Mishy's own theme park, and even has a Mishy thigh strap on her wrestling gear.
-Tio is ranked number one in the world in the mobile puzzle game Pom Party. Challengers to her throne beware, she'll trounce you.
-Tio's favourite snacks are pretzels.
Cosmos
Cosmos

Back to top Go down