Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:56 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 2:13 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:06 am

» Natsuki Makabe vs Lucy Grange
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 4:50 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Iris Takahashi's Open Challenge!

4 posters

Go down

Iris Takahashi's Open Challenge! Empty Iris Takahashi's Open Challenge!

Post by saryakimura96 Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:45 am

After dealing with a successful first defense, the current Nekketsu Champion, Iris Takahashi, was bored of waiting and doing nothing instead of defending the belt, she even started to have the idea of that ruining her image as champ. And what led to? Iris showing herself in the arena, spotted on the eyes of thousands of people around, who didn't expect to see her. The Demon raises her right arm while holding the Nekketsu Title, as standing in the top of the ramp, with a straight look in direction to the ring.

Later, she starts walking to the ramp while holding the belt on her shoulder until she stepped the ringside floor. Once there, she walks over the metal steps to stand over the apron, and then she gets inside by passing over the second rope to walk to the middle, just to stand there while raising the belt again. Iris hears mixed reactions from the crowds, looking without caring about what they think since she became Champion.

After her music and entrance stopped, she walks in direction to the side where the commentary tables were, and without leaving the ring, she grabs a microphone and goes back to the middle of the ring, ready to talk. "I know, i know, no one expected to see me here but i have something to say... I! As your Nekketsu Champion, got a successful defense, and after that, I was there, doing NOTHING, and i got tired of waiting without defending this belt, for which i had to drop sweat and tears in this ring... And this is why I'm going to say... Anyone, no matter who, to come here and get a face to face with me for this title... Which means, I put an OPEN CHALLENGE for the Nekketsu Championship! After that surprising announcement, the fans explode in cheers, and Iris drops the microphone before going to her corner, where she would lean with the back on turnbuckles, holding the belt while putting it on her shoulder.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Iris Takahashi's Open Challenge! Empty Re: Iris Takahashi's Open Challenge!

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:17 am

After Iris finished her speech, she sat in the corner of the ring and waited to see who exactly was going to answer her challenge. After a small wait, the speakers that once played Iris' theme began to play Float On by Modest Mouse. A sizeable amount of the crowd began to cheer as the 'Secret Weapon' himself walked from behind the entrance curtain. Wearing his usual white polo shirt, red tye neatly done underneath the collar, his green shorts, his prescription glasses over his eyes. And most importantly, a microphone in his right hand. He stood on the edge of the entrance ramp and grinned as he looked out to the audience who cheered him on. It was a good feeling. But, now was not the time for merriment. It was time for business. Dirk cleared his throat and steeled his nerves as this was the first time they gave him a microphone. He needed to make a good impression.

Hello, AFW fans! How are we tonight?! The crowd responded with cheers. Dirk nodded and looked around at all of the fans before bringing the mic back to his mouth and made his way to the ring.

I appreciate the warm welcome. You loyal fans sure know how to make a newcomer feel welcomed. AHEM! Sorry, I'm a little nervous here. Iris Takahashi! It is true. You are the Nekketsu Champion. A great one as well. I've seen you in action. You've got fire and fighting spirit within you. He said as he gave Iris a fair share of compliments.

But, I think I've got my decent share of fighting spirit too. I've defeated the "Wrestling Prick" Daisuke Takeuichi, Erina Stallone and Raelyn Quinn. I know, that I'm still relatively new to this brand of wrestling. But, I'm not new to wrestling as a whole. I've loved this great sport since I was child. And thanks to my training, I've somehow ended up here in a country rich with wrestling history. Ready to the test myself against this country's best! So, that's why I'm out here.

Dirk hopped onto the apron and climbed underneath the top rope to stand in the ring, opposite from the champ.

Humor me. Will you allow me to test my mettle against you for the Nekketsu Championship?

The crowd begin to stir and murmur after Dirk finished speaking. Will Iris accept the rookie's proposal?

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:13 pm

Before anyone could answer further, before Iris or Dirk would be able to make any further conversation. An all too familiar theme would play, that being Confrontation and the crowd instantly roared in approval at the sound of it. Sure enough, out came an iconic figure that one would equate to Tension just by seeing him. It was none other than the former Nekketsu Champ, The Paragon AKA Ryan Knight!

He stood there at the entrance ramp, dressed in his wrestling attire of black leggings with union jack patterned boots and a blue cape with faux white fur on his shoulders. His one eye gazed sharply at the ring as he strode towards it, high fiving the odd fan with a glance too. He got a mic and stood at the apron there before letting his song cease slowly. His gaze fixed on Iris there with a stoic expression before nodding to Dirk there as Ryan raised the microphone to my lips.

"Halt the pair of you. I'll keep this brief. I'm invoking my rematch clause, however for the sake of fairness I propose that it be a triple threat. Poetic no? I may have lost my title in that match type, however I'll seek to regain it with this attempt. What say you all?" Ryan said as he tossed the microphone away and stood there, every inch of him exuded an aura of power. As if Britain itself simply stood up and addressed the two in the ring, daring them to accept.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:15 am

The sound of Ryan's theme caught Dirk's attention as he turned his head to see The Paragon exiting the entrance curtain. The crowd exclaimed at the presence of The Paragon, Ryan Knight!
He made his way to the ring with his cape over his shoulders and a powerful aura in every step he took.

Once Ryan stood on the apron, he gave Dirk a mere glance of acknowledgment. And, Dirk did the did the same, albeit a little nervously. Once the former Nekketsu Champion finished his piece and tossed his microphone away, Dirk cleared his throat in an attempt to re steel his nerves and brought his microphone up to his lips.

No backing down on my part. I accept. Dirk said as confidently as he could muster. Deep down however, He felt a tad bit over his head right now. Not only stepping up to the plate of an open challenge, but facing the former champion who was well known for his strength and defense in a triple threat. This could get rough. But, he wasn't about to just lay down for anyone, big or small. He just wondered how the champion would respond...

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:53 am

Iris was sitting comfy in the turnbuckle and smiling when having the thought that nobody was ready to face her for the Nekketsu Title, but when she was going to leave the ring, as with one boot stepping the apron, Dirk's music started playing, thing that made Iris a little shocked when he came out in the arena and started speaking. When listening to his speech, Iris puts the leg back inside the ring and walks to the center of the ring, with the Championship over her shoulder. She heard clearly the proposal of Dirk and chuckles. She puts her microphone close to her mouth to speak and answer at Dirk's proposal but... she couldn't!

She was ready to answer, but she hears the music of someone who never imagined to see... Ryan, the last Champion before Iris. From that moment, Iris felt a lttle infuriated and with a serious expression when Ryan was going on his way to the ring. Later, when Ryan got inside and finished his speech, Iris takes her turn. "Wooow, seriously? Where have you been when i was waiting for you after taking this belt off of your hands, huh? You could've asked for this earlier instead of coming here after Dirk put his proposal... Even you could came here first before him for the rematch, i gave you enough time to show up before anyone else... But you know what, I'm not the one who easily backs down." Iris said with some inner bravery out of her heart and voice.

"Do you want a triple threat for this title?! I ACCEPT!" Iris said with much confidence while raising the belt in front of both guys, making the crowds to exlode in pops and cheers.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:19 am

At the announcement of Iris accepting the challenge for a triple threat for her title, the crowd exploded in cheers. Dirk couldn't help but feel a little excited. A tad bit scared but excited nonetheless. This is the match he's been seeking. This is the match that will truly bring him up in AFW. And despite facing two opponents at once, one of which was the former champion who seemed more than determined to get his belt back, Dirk was going to make the most of this opportunity!

Dirk nodded his head and stared at the belt as Iris raised it up for the world to see. Then, he glanced at both of his challengers before backing away to a corner to get himself ready.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:59 am

The crowd was getting loud and amped up, eager and excited to see the three competitors, Ryan, Iris, and Dirk, all compete for the Nekettsu Championship.

What none of them expected however, was to be interrupted a 4th time!

"Woah, woah, WOAHHHH!" Came the call, as onto the entrance ramp walked a woman in a classy red dress, her perfectly applied makeup and stylish hair, as well her classic model figure, revealing her to be none other than Tensions own General Manager, Erica Fairchild!

Erica Fairchild - Tension GM:

The woman grinned as the crowd cheered for her. Her appearances on the live Tension show since her takeover had been rather rare, as she preferred to stay in the back, and as a result, fans considered it to be something of a treat to get to see the beauty live in the flesh!

She raised the microphone and spoke, as the three fighters in the ring looked at her, confused at her sudden appearance.

"I know, I know, its shocking right, what's the GM doing out here? Well, I'll be brief, and not take up too much of your time. I'm actually pretty proud of my Tension stars, like the 3 in the ring. Their all so eager to fight and battle each other, their booking their own matches!"

She giggled, but held a finger up, making sure she had peoples attention, as she continued.

"BUT! In this case...I'm going to make a rare exception, and get involved. See, I know you three are eager to tear each other apart...but any title matches have to be sanctioned by management, and I didn't sanction any title matches tonight...BUUUUT, before everyone gets disappointed...we have a little pay per view coming up in a couple weeks, perhaps you've heard of it...Summer Splash?"

The crowd roared in the affirmative at the mention of one of the most popular events in all of AFW, before the GM continued.

"And really, a match as big as these three, for the Nekketsu belt, REALLY deserves the biggest, brightest, stage possible for them to compete on, and for the world to see. So lets make this official. At Summer Splash, Iris will defend her Nekketsu title, against both Ryan Knight, and Dirk Lewser...in a Triple! Threat! Match!"

She grinned, making a mock bow as the crowd applauded her announcement, turning to walk away before turning back and pointing at the ring. "Oh but uh...if you can't wait until then to get it on, feel free to brawl and fight amongst yourselves while your in the ring, give the crowd a good show!"

And like that, she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down