Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:30 am

Nadia was starting to think that this might be a bad idea being all cooped up in the corner there, in particular with her being boxed in like that. Reminded her too much of those times where she had her back to the wall against a handsy tourist back home.

The sunny eyed lady however would get lucky and get a reprieve with her opponent backing out of the corner, okay now Nadia had an idea there as she felt her feet move underneath her. A gleam in her eye there as she thought of something she could, taking a page out of her friend Adama's book who once mused about a coiled snake she saw during her travels.

Suddenly Nadia would spring upwards in the corner and grab the ropes there with her hands, her long, slender legs would swiftly seek to wrap around Lloyd's neck by her ankles and start to squeeze as tightly as she could. "Welllll hun, you never know what a cornered beast might attempt, hidden among sunflowers~" Nadia purred out loud as she lept.

Back to top Go down

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

Post by killcarrion Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 am

Lloyd breathed a sigh of relief as he backpedaled out of the corner, the police cadet adamantly aware that he'd narrowly dodged a bullet there by summoning the willpower to overcome Nadia spellbinding advances. An impressive feat that he's not entirely confident that he can continue replicating considering Nadia's enchanting beauty and how she was apparently an expert towards using it to her own advantage. Lloyd wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if she's lured her fair share of men into emptying their wallets and back accounts for whatever she wanted...including laying down for her in wrestling matches. Although no sooner had Lloyd thought he was safe from Nadia's alluring entrapments, another would be swiftly ensnared upon him with svelte thighs snatched around his head. "NgH!!!" Lloyd grimaced and huffed out a rasped breath with both hands clasped onto the sunny dancer's leg's, a taut squeeze stifling his train of thought alongside the mesmerizing scent of sunflowers and upskirt sight justifiably bringing a blush to the young detective's facials...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:21 pm

Nadia would be the first to admit that it wasn't the first time she had a cute enough guy trapped between her legs as she managed to cinch her sandal clad ankles and tensed up her thighs, her hands holding tightly to the top rope for dear life. The sunny eyed lady felt like beads of sweat were dripping from her forehead at the exertion. This was reminding Nadia of her days doing gymnastics. Yeah she was making sure she had Lloyd right where she wanted him.

Still she couldn't be like this forever, Nadia could already see the ref counting on her fingers telling the dancer to ditch the hold as she held the ropes in addition.

Still Nadia wasn't too fazed. In the past she had police tell her to get moving when her busking was 'disrupting' the tourists evenings when in fact it was quite the opposite. The sunny eyed lady would feel Lloyd clinch her legs and smirked before saying "Lets take a ride sweetie~" and then would attempt to take herself out of the corner with Lloyd wrapped around her legs and try to hurricarana him into the middle of the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2