Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 11:30 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 419 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 417 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above - Page 2 Empty Re: Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above

Post by Deus001 Wed May 15, 2024 11:55 pm

Adama was no stranger in having to try and deal with rapid attacks, she usually wasn't the one running in after all and often served to be a sand pit that would drag in her opponents and attempt to drown them. Still Mebel was proving to be persistent, this was reminding the siren of her days spent in the underground fighting pits with no rules.

Adama's instincts screamed to dodge but she was still sore, so the siren trusted in her defence and got her hands up to block the strike to the head. The force of it still sent her reeling out the ring however and it was pure agony on her hands to boot.

Even so the siren would grit her teeth and keep an attempt at a wary eye towards her opponent, who became a shadow that was looming down on Adama. It was then her eye gleamed with a focus and Adama would attempt to catch Mebel on the way down and attempt to monkey flip her right across the outside of the ring there!

Back to top Go down

Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above - Page 2 Empty Re: Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat May 18, 2024 8:03 pm

Mabel was countered when she went for the double axe handle as she was monkey flipped to the other side of the side of the ring they were on. She groaned in pain as she held her back. That could’ve gone way better for her but it was still early on in the match.

The referee told both stars to get back in the ring. Mabel would slowly get up and try to attack Adama before getting back into the ring. Her way of trying to attack this omnipotent being was another running knee. Surely this wouldn’t backfire against the Puerto Rican.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 30, 2024 9:45 am

Adama truth be told preferred fighting outside a ring more often than not, it stemmed from her time competing in things like abandoned junkyards, car parks or even the alleyway behind a strip club. Pro wrestling rings is something Adama still had to get used to, the siren knew she had a limited amount of time there to work in this location. However that trail of thinking was making her a bit open to counters there, the outside of the ring next to the fan railing was narrow so there wasn't much room to dodge.......

Mebel's running knee strike would find its mark, with the albino being sent backwards and even crashing right into the iron corner post there! Adama gave a quiet groan there as she slumped against it, she had been caught completely off guard there and now paid the price with her mentor no doubt chiding her for this error in her judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:26 pm

Mabel managed to take down this omnipotent being that is Adama. She was surprised but knew she had to quickly take advantage of the opportunity. Mabel ran up to Adama and tossed her back into the ring. She then climbed up the apron and would climb the turnbuckle. She then waited for Adama to get up.

Once Adama was up, Mabel would stand on the top turnbuckle before she leaped off of it and went for a flying crossbody. If she managed to hit Adama with it, she would quickly go for a pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:02 am

Adama was placed on the backfoot there and it was something that she often had to deal with in regards to her fighting style, when she couldn't manage to land a counter she'd get crumpled. The siren was being taken for a ride now against Mebel there and the next thing Adama knew she was being rolled into the ring, whereupon Mebel would then take to the skies against the injured siren.

The shadow loomed overhead there and then Mebel's frame crash landed right on Adama's stomach there! The white haired waif would give a loud groan as spittle flew from her mouth, the ref went down for the pin. One! Two! However the siren would kick out and yank her shoulder upwards, Adama took a big hit there but her fighting senses told her to keep pressing on........

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:07 pm

Mabel would be on her knees, surprised she nearly got a victory over this one being. Mabel would then pick her up and try to go for a sitting powerbomb. If she were successful with it, Mabel would stand up and launch her over to the other side of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:44 pm

Adama had forgotten this feeling, of not fighting in a wrestling ring. Where her arena was a parking lot and she was scrambling to just survive, this was like that again. And it was making Adama realise how rusty she had become there and the next thing the albino knew she was hefted and slammed into a mini powerbomb of sorts! The mat outside did little to shield her from the impact, Adama let out a loud "Gahhh!" and the siren lay there.

She knew the rules of engagement there, Adama knew that if her opponent was to win via countout......the shame that'd bring to Adama and her mentor. Adama waited till the 9 count there, as she slowly recovered and held her back before rolling in at the last second. Okay, now that hurt. But Adama was raised on the hard streets as an orphan and performed underground fighting, that wasn't gonna put Adama down just yet as she slowly climbed upwards holding the middle rope.....

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:30 am

Mabel would grab the arm of Adama after she slid back in and would throw her to the ropes. She would then run towards the opposite ropes and did a springboard off of them. Once Adama was close, Mabel would try to deliver a springboard stunner to Adama. If she were successful, Mabel would drag Adama to the middle of the ring and do a standing senton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:32 pm

Adama was getting busted and beaten in this match and it seemed that Mebel there was far from done with the snowy haired albino, already the siren was getting hefted upwards towards the ropes and would deliver a springboarded senton towards Adama there. This wrestling assault was still something that Adama had to cope with and she was paying the price for it, the siren would hit the mat with a heavy thud and give a loud moan of pain. Her endurance was being hard tested and she lay a writhing mess.

Her mentor's words were ringing in her ear also, encouraging her to stay fighting. He wasn't in person of course, but the siren was brought back to her underground pit fights. Of how she couldn't just lay there, not when there was still energy within her. Adama opened those amber pupiled eyes of hers to see Mebel attempting to leap up on her. The siren would shoot up her legs there and seek to get Mebel to crash and burn on Adama's knees to counter!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:11 pm

Mabel felt the knees going up as she bounced off them and rolled away from her a bit, holding her stomach in pain. She had Adama on the ropes but only for a minute or two. Now she would be on the receiving end of what Adama has in store for her. She couldn’t stop what she believed to be living proof of holy entities existing in the world to the world of pain Mabel was gonna feel now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next