by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:13 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 5:23 am

» The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 5:21 am

» Friction's Entropy Championship Contenders
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 12:54 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Live To Serve (For Scourger)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Live To Serve (For Scourger) - Page 3 Empty Re: Live To Serve (For Scourger)

Post by Deus001 Mon May 13, 2024 12:04 am

Isabella's booty was often akin to a work of art, you could admire it easily considering her black and white laced skirt often has an outline of her massive cakes that bounced about as she worked in the mansion. If you were close you could see the rump's shape and maybe even see the skirt hike upwards to show her thong clad derriere, however to touch it was unlikely at best considering her penchant for instilling discipline by kicking you about till you were an unmoving heap. The crowd were really lapping this up, a rare sight from the most loyal one with her massive phat ass on full display being used to smother the daylights out of this very lucky lad in the form of Daichi.

Well it was unlucky for him in this match at least, because once Isabella had her prey the most loyal one would be keeping them under her command. Thankfully it seemed that Daichi was getting the picture now, she was feeling him be now highly subservient towards the white haired harlot's smothering ways and she'd purr quietly to herself in response to this adoration and worship. Yes......she'd be keeping him. Isabella would swallow Daichi's cute face into her massive ass there, moving from trying to put pressure on him to merely checking her nails now, soon she felt he'd pass out proper and then......he'd be hers......

Were it to.....no. When it happened, well......she thought about that.....

Meanwhile however? In the crowd who were currently simping hard for the most loyal one there was a member of the crowd who was certainly not entertained. That being Adama, Daichi's beloved who had actually been rooting for him to win. Now she was damn near livid, she wanted to leap into that ring and grab Isabella and dismantle her limb from limb. Still she hadn't forgotten why she came here, Adama could bide her time for now but her pissed off expression and muttering of every hebrew swear word that she could possibly think of was very much evident to anyone close by!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:56 am

Trying to stop the unstoppable, or lift the unliftable, was a thing that many people dreamt of doing, but Daichi wasn't like them, in fact. Right now he wanted nothing more than to let Isabella's massive badonkadonk just engulf his entire head and shake his brain to oblivion~ Besides the lack of air that his lungs where having at the moment, it all could only go one place.

Daichi's arms slowly, but surely, started to tremble and make way to the massive mass of Isabella's ass. And soon, they draped on the ropes, leaving those hips free way to pin his head against the post. He was barely conscious too, the most loyal one could probably feel his light kisses and licks get lighter and lighter by the second as his legs spasmed as well, leaving only the tent on his pants to be the only thing still standing.

"Mmmmh!...Mmmmh...mmmm............."

Soon enough, Daichi would become a perfect seat, only because like any other seat, he wouldn't be pushing, or licking anymore. What started like a feisty cat trying to escape his owner's kisses, turned into perfect acceptance as he fell victim to the Most loyal one! He tried to win, he really did. But Isabella's will to make him eat her cake, as well as his own hormones were his downfall this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:13 pm

Isabella felt it now, she felt Daichi's movements become lesser and lesser now that he had been very much subdued by the most loyal one's most lethal asset. Not her legs despite what some may think, no. It was her actual ass, one that could feature in any rap video, one that hurt to look away from. Isabella simply checked her nails with a slight, but very sadistic smirk on her features. Daichi was in a position that many would be extremely envious of. Sure enough his struggles were slowed, then eventually done. The white haired harlot would then rub her rump into his face one more time for good measure, then rose effortlessly without a care in the world.

The crowd in attendance roared in applause at this, if there was one thing the Astley mansion had it was people that would be sacrificed to Isabella for their entertainment. Yen bills were getting thrown into the ring, however Isabella had only thing on her mind. More.........

Wordlessly she'd get out of the ring and heft Daichi over her shoulders fireman style, Isabella was making her way more towards the grand staircases of the foyer entrance hall. But not before whistling and signalling for someone, a familiar lad with white hair like hers. Isabella's second in command.

"I'm keeping this one and taking him to my domain, your in charge for the rest of the evening. Don't mess it up and I'll give you a day off next week." Isabella said to him, the good boy would salute Isabella as she then walked up the stairs.......said second in command walked down only to then be assailed by a gaggle of milf patrons in the mansion. With him completely surrounded by them as only his gasps could be heard!

Adama meanwhile watched all of this with fury in her veins, that settled it. She needed to get a way upstairs, already she snuck back into the crowd of patrons and watched the area with a keen vigil stemming from her time crowd watching back in her sandy homeland.......

As for Isabella once again she carried Daichi's knocked out form past many of the rooms of the mansion, rooms used for entertainment, for pleasure and for breaking people. Deep back in the mansion was the servants rooms, whereupon Isabella's was. A dark, dimly lit hallway led to it and her bedroom was as equally dark save for the neon green nightlights. It was full of anime merch, a surprising side to the most loyal one. Isabella would dump Daichi on the bed, lock the door and bite her lower lip. Before then lightly slapping him and muttering "Wakey wakey.......You lost, now you must pay tribute...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:50 am

By the time Isabella used Daichi's face to polish her buns one last time, the boy was already unconscious and on his way to booty heaven. At that time he was unable to tell anything, even if between his dreams he did manage to hear some voices, like that of a white-haired male which he managed to sort of make a friendship with. Or Isabella's own voice ordering around. It was a bit embarrassing to say out loud, but a woman that was this able to get her way... Let's just say that it made him feel a bit more than just respect for her.

He could swear that he was getting carried over by a dark cloud or something, he felt as if he was Princess Peach being abducted, but it felt... Oddly satisfying in all honesty, as if the one doing the kidnapping was the sexy Bowsette. He also he had a feeling, one that he quite couldn't put his finger on, but it felt... Almost as if he could feel a comforting presence watching him from afar. Best way to describe it, is that if Bowsette was spiriting him away, his hero was about to come for him as well~

Soon enough, he felt getting droped into a soft surface. "Mmmh?" But as the seconds went by, he started to feel himself sink down, as if he was getting swallowed by a marvellous and comforting surface that also started to smother him by starting to hug all of his being, suffocating him as he couldn't get it off, it felt just like how he lost the fight to Isabella's amazing ass, only this time it was like a wet nightmare of sorts as he soon figured out he was getting swallowed by a giant and soft butt that seemed to have... A cottontail on top?

"Aaaah! Ahh?? W-What? Ms. Isabella?" He said a bit scared when he opened his eyes, and seeing the Most loyal one's face. She mentioned something about losing something and paying other thing, but he was still dizzy. He looked at his surroundings, and all he could say is that it felt like the room of the weebest emo ever. He looked beneath himself and quickly turned red from sheer embarrassment, even more so than when she beat him with her rear end. Why? Not because he was in what appeared to be a Bed. Isabella's bed at that (which also didn't help). but because, the dream he had, or maybe the way he lost the fight, appeared to have caused him a very noticeable... Tent, on his wrestling gear, which prompted him to cover it with the first thing he was able to grab... Which was none other than an anime plush of a white-haired anime character with red eyes. Kaneki? Is what he thought his name was, since Daichi saw the series once a few years ago.

"Uhm... H-Hey... Mmmh... What am I doing here? Could you repeat that for me again?" He said, with poor Ken Kaneki sitting on his lap, still trying (and failing) to cover his erection. Both looking at Isabella with their big moe eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:22 am

Isabella would admit this was actually the first time she had brought a servant into her room, usually a servant would knock first and enter to inform her of things for today. To remind her of things needed done during the day, certainly not bringing them in to be used......in the ways that Isabella was going to use Daichi for. She glanced to the side of her room and briefly considered busting out her......restraints. She was about to express a case of mercy to her captive, only for him to try and conceal his excitement with her pride. The Kaneki plushie.

"You've chosen your fate." Isabella muttered with a little chuckle, she'd swiftly leap on the bed there. Deciding to get a bit rough there the most loyal one would sit her knees on Daichi's stomach and shush his mouth with a finger, then swiftly Daichi might hear a click to his right side. Whereupon Isabella would cuff her prey to the bed there, in one other swift motion he might see a rope hovering over his eyes as she then tied his other arm in a swift motion that could only come from years of practice and a lot of girl scout training. Totally that. Isabella was then going to shift around, to sit her massive, goddess like ass towards Daichi's face.........

"Now tell me......Tell me you want me. Tell me you deserve me........Tell me you'll be my throne......" Isabella quietly muttered, she'd sit up a bit and hike her leotard to the side. Grabbing the bottom and sliding it to the side to reveal her tush in its assful glory.....However Isabella would then swiftly say "Actually what am I saying? You lost, you don't get a say." before she then swiftly shuffled up her massive tush and sought to slam it right down and we mean smack down onto the helper's head there to start crushing his noggin! It was as though a gigantic pair of moons were about to plummet right upon his cute little mug there without any say in the matter for him~

Meanwhile, the second in command of the mansion was going about doing his daily duties. Keeping a good job of running the ship as it were, currently however he was in the staff locker room. Busy wiping off the smooches and lipstick those milf clients had given on him, one even writing a phone number on his neck. The lad was breathing in and out......But the dimly lit lights were hiding someone sneaking into the place. That was until he saw a tuft of white hair behind him, the boy turned thinking it was Isabella. Only to then find his neck tightly choked and his face stuffed into a set of massive breasts that dwarfed the most loyal one.

"Now that your dealt with......I'll be taking those keys......" Adama muttered as she felt his struggles slowly ceased, the siren would then shove the good boy into one of the massive lockers and barred it with a bench. The mansion never kept cctv due to their discreet policies, hence Adama could sneak in. She came out with a servant uniform and a set of keys.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:38 pm

If having Isabella smother him using the backside that he's seen here and there from time to time so shapely that the skirt wasn't enought to how double-cheeked up she was~ wasn't surreal enough, certainly waking up in the most loyal one's private dorms definitely convinced Daichi that this had to be a dream. "H-Hey... Just, what's going on here? Where are we and what are y- Mmmpphh!!"

And having his face squished yet again by Isabella's massive ass, his cheeks pressed against hers, well... Let's just say that it was such a vivid, real and stimulating sensation, that he immediately knew that this was no dream at all~ "Mmmmmhhh!! Mmmmmhhhh!!" He grumbled and mumbled beneath her, having been KO'ed by that behind in public, only to having a round two with it on private, while it could be a dream come true to many (Including Daichi~) it certainly was hard not to blame him from feeling the fear to that bottom that may as well want to eat his face whole!

Daichi let out a big gasp of air, breathing in and out scared when she got off him, but still, he only had to look up to see that her massive backside was close even now, so much that he could feel the heat that came from it. Specially when he saw her removing the bottom part of her leotard, and just like that, Daichi was face-to-ass with heaven's door. It was enough to make his eyes go full dilated and his... Little friend to also grow as hard and long as it possibly could, which she prolly could see since she was facing it.

"I... Uh... Ah... W-Wow... Th-..."

Absolutely no words, that was what Daichi had in his brain, just, booty. Perfect, and gorgeous booty like none he's ever seen. He was absolutely dumbfounded, even if he wanted to say everything that she said, just how much he wanted to be the throne to such a creation of the gods... Something stopped him. He was just waking up and his mind was still fuzzy, but then the images of another perfect thing he witnessed came back. Golden amber eyes, hair white as snow, an absolutely enormous... Heart that almost sprung out of her chest. Adama... Adama!! ADAMA!!!

Goddamit, he had a girl back at home, an absolute angel that he wouldn't betray like this. Isabella may have the body of an absolute goddess, and he may also have developed feelings for her and her big backside. But he was already someone else's, and no butt was beautiful enough for him to break Adama's heart like that. He needed to get this off, he needed to put his hands up, stand his ground and...! Why are his hands tied? One pull, two pulls, his hands were cuffed, he was trapped... Uh oh...

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I CAN'T!! I HAVE A-MPPPPHPHPHPHP!!"

Daichi took too much time, before long, Isabella decided to park her amazing, naked, bare and round asscheeks right on his muzzle, no more clothes to stop him from experiencing that ass in it's entirety. A dream? Maybe, but right now, more like a nightmare. How was he supposed to marry Adama now?? Daichi struggled and battled, trying to get free, or buck her off of his features, but it would be such in vain that he may as well be a mechanical horse for her to ride, and ride was indeed what she'd do, as the desperation made Daichi move like a wild animal, with his tongue and lips desperately vibrating on her and making his predicament a ride that she'd undoubtedly enjoy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:56 pm

Isabella was sucking in a nice, deep breath of excitement there as she was able to finally lower her massive, goddess like hips upon her defeated prey. There was something about this that made it so much more different than any smother she might have done to others in the ring, yeah Isabella was feeling like it was just right there with how comfy Daichi's face was to mount upon with her massive badonkadonk booty~

The most loyal one was reaping her reward for her toil, by being able to pleasure herself there as she felt a dampness down there from Dai's face being rubbed into her ass. She softly moaned there and slapped Dai's abs there to show her appreciation as the room became loud with the sound of Isabella's massive cheeks clapping on her prisoner's facial features! "Ghnnnn.......y-yeah this is fucking right......g-get ready to have this all night......." Isabella muttered as she wrapped her legs around Dai's head to further squeeze and shove his head further up into her big rump......

Meanwhile......

Adama was furthering her infiltration of the Astley mansion, it wasn't the first time she had broken into a big fancy place as it was. The lack of cameras made it even easier, the white haired albino was able to seamlessly blend in among the coworkers. Still she made sure not to let any of them get a good enough look at her face, KP would be following along there by way of the pipes and chandeliers and open door frames for her to hop along.

Suddenly the albino spotted a cardboard box discarded in one hallway, with a label that read "Pillows" on it. It looked to be big enough for Adama to crouch in actually. The siren mused on the technique her master taught her to infiltrate places, like they used to do when they travelled and needed a place to sleep. KP took the cue and found a small biscuit tin to travel in as the siren made sure she was clear to hide inside it. Suddenly she felt a rush of confidence as she crouch walked inside it and travelled further into the mansion, with a series of moans leading her forward.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3