Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:11 am

After Rebecca had been squished she fully expected to be picked up for a powerful move or hit by a strong Strike. What she had not expected was exactly what was happening here. Her top had gotten caught on Ionel's and that had what had knocked hers askew in the fall. But now that American was on top of her, their bodies lined up in a perfect line, and damn if it did not feel good having those tits on hers. "So are we going to kiss, kiss first or do you just jump straight to the bang bang?" Not that she wanted to give her the opportunity to do either. She would teach out a hand to try and reach the ropes, she wasn't sure if this counted as a hold, but she was certainly going to try her hardest to break it.

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.   - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by LunarOcean Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:49 pm

"Shut up."

Ionel's shoulders lowered, nearly touching Rebecca's as her enormous breasts forcefully pressed down until they were spreading over the redhead's collarbone, the force of her weighty power forcing her own mounds to disperse likely somewhat painfully.

She was horny but not horny enough to miss Rebecca trying to escape. Hands teased up her biceps before seizing both her wrists, slamming them to the mat as Ionel stretched herself over her, massive thighs trapping hers.

Slowly she lowered her face, nuzzling cheek to cheek against Rebecca. This might be cute but what wasn't was the immense weight of the enormous musclebound woman slowly pressing down onto Rebecca. She was not a small woman but Ionel was even less so. It wasn't an overwhelming crush but a slow, concentrated weight.

As Ionel simply trapped her underneath, her own abs seemed to grow heavier and heavier unto Rebecca's, forcing the redhead into a classic scenario - flex your muscles or be flattened by mine.

Yet even if she did, would she be rendered a pancake by the blonde giantess regardless?

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:15 am

Rebecca had nearly reached the ropes when her hands were caught and pinned above her head. This left Rebecca with very little room to manuver as the sexy weight folded itself over her, making her play Ionel's game of trying to out muscle the American. She tenses and flexed her abs and her breast muscles, trying to endure and outlast the onslaught she knew would be coming. "So it's a battle if abs you want...that is what you will get."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:00 pm

Rebecca was not a small woman and Ionel could tell she was a strong one. Yet there was a very particular expression on Ionel's face. It wasn't an outright smug smile; her lips hadn't curved upwards enough and by the way her brow furrowed just a little, she was putting some focus into it.

Yet it was clear she didn't feel very concerned and didn't have too much reason to be more arrogant than normal. Rebecca, for all her tensing, wasn't doing much to Ionel. It was visible from the side but between the two women, glaring int one another's eyes, it was felt first and foremost. Ionel's steely abs to Rebecca's credit did dimple somewhat under the hardening expansion of her opponent's belly muscles.

Yet it was but a few millimetres gained for a fleeting second as Ionel's shoulders pressed down harder, her breasts burying Rebecca's near completely with a play-dough like mushrooming press, and Rebecca's own soon feeling a weight twice as heavy pressing back. Ionel's back had not dipped that much even; her abs had simply flexed even harder, forcing the belly-bulkheads of her opponent to mold against her own or crumble to pieces beneath her pressure.

And worse she was doing it effortlessly, face in kissing range of Rebecca yet not distracted by arousal or intimacy at all; purely dedicated to the feeling of Rebecca's belly being pushed or rather pressed to its limit under her own!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 am

Rebecca had trained a good chunk of her life, spending a lot of time specifically on core and endurance training to make sure she could outlast almost anyone. And so far she had been proven correct, no one had been able to outlast her in anything. That was why she accepted this battle if the abs because even if she could not beat her directly, she could at least last longer than her.

This was looking less than like though as the iron wall that was Ionel's core pressed up again Rebecca's stone body. Both were tough, but from the way Rebecca looked, it was clear who was winning. In a vain attempt to reverse the situation, she would try to throw all her weight to the left, trying yo flip them over so she was on top.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:40 am

"Cold feet huh?" Ionel commented, trying to press back but finding that Rebecca was powerful enough to send her rolling across the mat. She grinned as she stood back up, giving Rebecca's abs a look to see the kind of damage she'd done. Ionel's abs could crush with the same force as a bearhug or scissor and she loved the marks it would leave on top of the pleasure it gave her... and often her victim. She'd stand up and cockily rest her hands on her hips, waiting to see Rebecca presumably stagger back to her feet after the severe squashing she'd just received.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:07 am

After a bit of rolling Rebecca found the weight lifted off of her. The American Experience done for the moment and Ionel standing all cocky above her, waiting for her to get up. She would, her legs a little shacks and her stomach visibly red and marked and her strapless top knocked askew by the large American mellons thst had been on top of her. "I'll conced that you are dangerous...but don't you dare think you have me beat." Seeing as how Ionel really wanted this Rebecca would move forward so their bodies were pressed up against each other and now while standing she would attack Ionel's abb with her own, determined to prove herself

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:15 am

Rebecca's abs bumped rather cutely into Ionel's. It was humorous for Ionel with the notable height gap between them and the fact that Rebecca, for all her strength, was flatter by comparison and not just her chest. Ionel's abs were big; rugged, boulder-like, protruding, bumpy. To Rebecca's credit, the busty blonde's bent a bit against her pressure but it was far from the breadpin rolling pancake effect she probably hoped for.

It seemed suicidal to attack someone that big with just belly power alone. Ionel could have very easily grabbed her and done who knows what yet she stood there hands on her hip, body wavering slightly against the other heavyweight's pressure but abs no less unrelenting.

"Heh, seems I touched a nerve. Or rather, I flattened one." Ionel smoke, smug as ever but clearly not dispassionate. There was a slight perk to her tits behind her bikini top and a very thin layer of sweat could be felt against her abs. "But I love to see it. You feel it don't ya? You know I squished ya fair and square, so you wanna get back huh? Well, I'll be waiting right here. But until you do something, you're another soft-bellied toy to me~"

She winked and stood her ground, practically daring her to grind harder!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:42 am

A dare that of course Rebecca would answer. She was never one to back down from a challenge, even a losing one such as this. If she was going to go down, she was going to go down on her terms. So grinds she did, throwing all her weight, height, and strength into pushing Ionel into the corner to maybe giver herself a slight advantage. "You have not squished ne yet. You look down your nose at me, well I'll show you that I am someone to take seriously." With a mighty heave she would attempt a belly to belly suplex, then once on top would try to going those abs down to mush.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:44 am

"Blah blah blah, big motivational speech, come on and-"

The next few seconds passed in a blur. She felt her body tighten and press against Rebecca and to her displeasure, the feeling of her iron muscles bending. Not an immense, unbecoming degree yet she felt the hungry toned form of Rebecca digging into her own. This shouldn't be happening but neither should be her flying off of the ground, caught in a suplex, and letting out a surprised cry as she was slammed into the mat, falling onto her back.

She let out an exhale in her cry, softening her belly when Rebecca slammed down yet her grin remained.

"Couldn't grind me down fair and square huh? Telling. Alright..." She paused as she grunted. This felt great. Even if she knew it'd feel better for Rebecca (if Ionel had flexed beforehand), muscles kissing muscles was pleasurable irregardless of circumstances. And truth be told, she wasn't all anger.

Ionel giggled a little, not struggling as she laid her arms above her head and yawned.

"I was gonna just squeeze you nice and soft but you got spunk. Tell ya what, since you obviously need a handicap, why don't I see how much you can grind me down? Genuinely impress me, and I'll let you stay on top, maybe work out your stress." She smirked, winking at Rebecca. "But if you're just another all-talk-no-bite wimp, well, let's just say this match is going to end a little prematurely."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next