by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Yuto was growing more and more aroused, and he soon looked as if he's going to burst again. Auphemia's taunting and grinding obviously only driving him closer to his climax. Fortunately, he's still somewhat managed to follow instructions, or what sounded like instruction from the woman to his feeble mind.

"A-Auphemia-sa-samaa... ooh..! I-I s-submit... to Auphemia-sama's... b-breasstss... nnnggghh...!" he cried and moaned as his cock throbbed between its fleshy prison, his juices then gushed out, spraying Auphemia's tits. "Ooohh... g-gawd..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:18 pm

“Good boy.” Auphemia would say, hearing his submission that was soon followed by his demolishing climax. With victory now under her belt, Auphemia would place Yuto back down onto the canvas, showing some sportsmanship instead of dropping him like many would likely do.

“It was a fun bout, Yuto.” She’d congratulate him, placing a teasing kiss on his forehead as it also caused her breasts to slightly rub his face. She then got up, planning on leaving the boy to enjoy the afterglow of the massive orgasm he had just experienced. “If you ever want to have fun again, I’m always ready for a rematch.” She’d say as her maids opened the ropes for her again, allowing the busty mistress to exit. “And I’d be generous enough to have it private so we can have more kinds of fun.”

And with that, the mistress and her maids left, leaving the boy to further reflect and process how his latest match had gone. And what was likely to come from such an event.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:27 pm

"F-fun... fweeh..." Yuto blurted as she was kissed and rubbed slightly by Auphemia, his expression looked as if he's lovestruck with the woman, his cheeks blushing deep.

Because of his exhausted state, the boy dropped to his knees then on his front as Auphemia left him, although this defeat was something he seemingly accepted with joy judging from his silly expression.

"P-private... uugh..." he repeated Auphemia's words to himself while he's laying on the canvas to recover a bit from the ordeal he just went through.

It'd take some time until he'd be able to get up and left the arena.

Winner: Lady Auphemia

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12