by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rising Star Title Match - YUKINA vs. Schwarz Nebel

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rising Star Title Match - YUKINA vs. Schwarz Nebel - Page 6 Empty Re: Rising Star Title Match - YUKINA vs. Schwarz Nebel

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:45 am

Hitting Schwarz Nebel with her Snowmaker, smashing at her face with her bicycle knee after whipping her from her wrist lock position, Yukina looked at the German warrior falling down onto the mat, her chest heaving after taking the full brunt of her attack. Whipping her hair, Yukina breathed hard as she would then get herself onto her knees, preparing herself to go for the pinfall, hoping to seize a win over the blonde.

Pressing her bust against the body of her opponent, she would reach out for one of her legs, hooking her hand under the crook of her knee. As she did so, the referee would come over next to them, counting for the pin.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Rising Star Title Match - YUKINA vs. Schwarz Nebel - Page 6 Empty Re: Rising Star Title Match - YUKINA vs. Schwarz Nebel

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 pm

The struck to her head caused her to fall flat on her back, limbs spread eagle as her chest was the only thing moving on the German Soldier, those large breasts of hears heaving up and down....as Yukina moved down and pressed her bust down against Kasumi's body. There was a soft groan that would escape Schwarz Nebel as she felt a sudden weight on her.

She was too out of it to think of what that might be, as she had her leg pinned and then the referee came in for that pin. Slapping her palm down against the mat and calling out for the first count...then slapping it down again she'd shout out.

"TWO!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:06 am

Pressing herself against Schwarz Nebel, pinning her down, Yukina would maintain her position on top of her as the referee continued counting for the pin. She waited with bated breath for the third and final count. She knew that her opponent could kick out, and she hoped that such a thing would not happen.

"THREE!"

But the German warrior didn't kick out, and with that third and final count, the match was over. The bell was rung as the match ended with Yukina winning and defending her title as the Rising Star. Getting back up, Yukina would have her arm raised by the referee as she stood tall over her defeated opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 am

The third count came and with it the bell rang out....Schwarz Nebel, no Kasumi Hertz had once more come up short against Yukina. She laid on her back still, practically laid out as the energy had left her body upon another defeat by her rival. She would groan as Yukina pushed up off of her and as she looked up at the frame of her rival getting her arm raised by the referee, she was forced to bring her arm over her eyes. The arena lights felt so darn bright.

With a groan, Schwarz Nebel would roll over onto her side and then start to push and force herself up to her knees. Still feeling a bit dizzy right now, she made her way up onto her own unsteady feet, looking over at Yukina...she wasn't too happy about her defeat, but she'd nod her head, swallow any self-doubt and disappointment as she would reach forward for a handshake. No matter how much it hurt to lose yet again to Yukina, she still wanted them to be on good terms, she also still wanted to defeat, though it seemed that such a thing would have to wait until sometime in the future, she needed more training for now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:03 am

Taking back her title belt, Yukina draped the belt over her shoulder as the crowd cheered for the Rising Star champion. Then, she turned to look at Schwarz Nebel, who had gotten herself onto her feet. Then, the blonde German held out her hand, offering her a handshake, and seeing how gracious her opponent was even in defeat, Yukina nodded to her before taking the hand, shaking hands with the blonde.

"Thanks for the match..." Yukina said, smiling. "Hope we can face each other again in the future..." And so, after breaking the handshake, Yukina stepped back and gave Schwarz Nebel a bow before heading out of the ring, making her way to the ramp so that she could return to the backstage in order to get herself a well-earned rest.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Schwarz Nebel had a hard time to keep herself as honorable as she could in this defeat, it was rough to come up short once more...but if it should be against anyone, she figured that it should be Yukina. She watched her rival take her hand and then shake it. When the handshake was broken, the blond would take a deep breath, biting down on her lower lip and after the Champion had left the ring....the blond would soon join her in leaving the ring.

Clearly she hadn't been ready for this match....

Next time though, she would be!

Winner: YUKINA

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6