Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:26 pm

"Oh Ho Ho!~ Not bad~ I mean...tiny...but not bad~" Ashley laughed to increase Alice's embarrassment. However, the feisty pale fighter's embarrassment fueled her anger as she tried to elbow the scantily clad woman repeatedly. The blow hurt, and Ashley knew the time for fun was over. So she would release Alice and push her opponent away towards the closest barricade.

"Naughty Naughty!" Ashley laughed before she'd charge quickly at her opponent and try to deliver a lariat that'd knock the brawler divider! "You're really going out now, sweet thing!~"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:32 pm

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! S-STOP TOUCHING ME!!!", Alice screamed in protest, trying to dig her elbows as deep as she could into the Red Queen's ribs to force her to unhand her petite chest!

She would get her wish, as Ashley would practically shove her towards the steel-railed barricade, Alice bumping into it with her back, her left hand on the barricade, while the right was on her chest:

"You...fucking pervert...AAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Taken a back by her rival's perverted manuever, Ashley would come back at Alice at full force, rushing towards the Pail Rider and slamming her arm into her head for a hard Lariat, sending the Brit over the barricade!

The audience members would stand up from their seats as they bore witness to the downed Alice, ready to run in case the battle spilled into the audience!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:45 pm

"Oh yeah baby~ I just love your dirty talk, sweet heart~" Ashley purred teasingly after knocking Alice over the barricade. She knew it was an insult, but insults could be sexy too! The red queen would then grope her own breasts and shake her ass for the crowd. The red-clad harlot was always a seductive force. But she wouldn't dawdle too long. She had a match to win. So Ashley would climb on top of the barricade before jumping off of it. That way she could come down on Alice with an elbow drop!

If successful, the brunette would take advantage of being on top of the pale girl. First she'd press their chests together. Then she'd pin her wrists down. And finally she'd kiss Alice all over her face! One peck after the other to tease her opponent enough to make that play face bright red with embarrassment!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:52 pm

"Uuuuugh...sh-shut up!", Alice roughly replied at Ashley's sultry talk, raising herself to a seat as she rubbed her hurting forehead and back of her skull after the vicious lariat from the Red Queen.

Her rise would be short-lived as Ashley climbed, and then jumped off of the barricade onto her, dropping a hard elbow drop into her small chest!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! Aggh...?"

The Pale Rider would be confused as her sultry foe mounted her...before pressing her large chest with Alice's petite b-cup, launching her lips all over the Brit's face for quick pecks all over her face!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! GET-GET OFF OF ME YOU PERVERT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!", she screamed and kicked her feet as they hit nothing but air, with the Brit completely dominated by her seducing foe!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2