by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] Empty Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:55 am

There weren't many times that Karina would decide to train with someone else, though when it came to wrestling she never really took the time or dedication to learn more than what she had. That changed when she fought Cecilia for the right of the other's last name, which ended with Karina abandoning her own last name and becoming a Northman. Maybe it was fate considering she took the Alias Fenrir and Cecilia had a finisher which name was meant to tame Fenrir in chains. Well it weren't literal chains she did tap out to her lover and while that was a thing that usually made her a sore loser, fighting Cecilia was always a thrill for Karina and it made her leave the rings satisfied.

Still, she couldn't just wait for another play wrestling night in their house or in the ring and instead invited Cecilia to spar and train together in the AFW Gym. She decided to go for her usual wrestling attire though she had a black sports bra and black yoga pants ready in her bag just encase she found her lover dressed in something other than her outfit. She placed the bag besides the ring, taking a quick look around. It was odd that no one was around but at the same time this allowed her some more private time with Cecilia while at the same time honing her skills. She licked her lips at the thought, doing a few stretches while she waited for her lover to arrive, deciding to follow Cecilia's lead in this to do, whether the woman wanted to get into the ring right away or practice other stuff.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:50 am

Spoiler:

Cecilia wasn't completely sure why Karina had decided to train with her, of course she loved having little matches with her lover every now and then, but she couldn't say she had actually trained normally with Karina before. It was mostly just competition after competition between the two of them. Though now that she had a bit more free time on her hands again, after the events of Summer Splash, Cecilia figured she could do with some lighthearted training.

Having lost her title to Alison Seong, her body still a bit sore after the brutal match, especially her neck. Yet, she was all for a spar with her lover. Walking out of the locker room with her gym attire on, a bag slung over her shoulder and a towel draped over her neck as she walked out towards the ring that was situated in the gym. Looking around and seeing Karina of course. Cecilia would see her rival already waiting, and she would start to walk up to the ring, dropping her bad down beside the side of the ring and she would then move up and attempt to climb into the squared circle. Walking right up towards Karina, Cecilia would move in and steal a kiss from her lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Karina noticed her lover entering the gym. Other than the long pants they had a similar sports bra, causing her to smirk though her cheeks to redden as well. She knew that Cecilia had a rough time in the championship match and that she lost her belt, though perhaps this was what Cecilia needed to, some time together and to focus on getting better. Karina was a proud, stubborn woman but Cecilia managed to get some honesty out of Karina, which she apparently found cute.

Her body twitched when the woman went for the kiss, taking it right on the lips and made Karina fluster a bit more before she would break the silence. " Ahem.. I'm sorry for calling you out to train here instead of home but.. I figured we could get some time together somewhere else. " She smiled, at least she was a little more honest though her stubborness quickly came in. " Unless you're busy or something.. I mean I wouldn't mind learning from you even though we're basically the same in terms of strength! " She crossed her arms underneath her chest, giving Cecilia a glare and would try to speak a little more clear. " So let's.. Try some holds on eachother.. Work out.. And if it was good I'll cook. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 am

"Hmm? I don't mind, training with you is fun no matter where we do it." Cecilia let out as she would look on at her lover, watching how Karina was getting flustered after that kiss, which was exactly why the blond had decided to do it. Smiling a little as she looked on at her rival and lover, Cecilia would soon nod her head.

" Basically the same? I think I've proven by this point that I'm stronger than you." Cecilia said as she watched Karina cross her arms and give her a glare. Cecilia would step up and press herself up against Karina, breast against breasts. " Oh? So if I give you a good workout and help you train, I'm getting a home cooked meal?" Cecilia said, she'd then take a step back and roll her shoulders.

" Well, better make sure you leave her a sweaty mess, satisfied with your workout. " Cecilia spoke, as she was quite excited to get a home-cooked meal from her lover. " So what moves do you want to try?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:07 am

Karina knew exactly what Cecilia was doing when she pressed up against her, thanks to her own crossed arms her breasts were puffed out and went into a direct challenge with Cecilia's while her lover was taunting her. " Tch.. You ain't stronger.. " She mumbled quickly in return as the woman stepped back upon hearing that Karina was going to cook, something she doesn't often do anymore due to the cash flow and the fact that she hardly cooked for herself, though she was still pretty damn good at it.

" The only one being turned into a sweaty mess will be you, but don't worry.. We can shower together in the same stall.. It'll be pretty damn tight though. " She stuck out her tongue before she straightened up and brought her arms back to her sides, gripping her own hip. " Hmm.. The bendy ones, ground submission preferably. " She placed more weight on her right hip, keeping her eyes on her lover while she considered the many things she could do and the ones she has only seen someone else do.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:39 am

It didn't take a whole lot long before Karina started to talk back to the blond, and of course Cecilia would simply smirk at her rivals words. "Who's got who's last name now?" Cecilia teased Karina after she had backed up from her rival and would watch as she would hear Karina explain what types of moves she wanted to try out.

" Alright then, so do you want to just train locking them in or what? Need me to struggle and try and stop you?" Cecilia said as she would tilt her head to the side a little. " Also, what move do you want to start with?" the blond powerhouse would let out as she would nod her head towards her lover and rival. She was always up for helping Karina out, after all she was to be her wife.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:58 am

Karina considered the options. She could just roll around with Cecilia and get holds going, like every other fight then had but soon she would step forward to close the distance again, chest to chest to another breast combat while keeping her eyes on Cecilia. " Well, I need to learn new holds.. So tell me or put me in a few and let me mimic them to the best of my ability, which should be easy but you know.. I haven't really taken the time to learn more wrestling after all. "

She would not go for the sensual teasing Cecilia just did but she did have a few things in mind to both unnerve Cecilia and to reward her. She figured her lover might enjoy it a little bit when Karina would show off new holds and a bit of romance on the side, something that is very unfamiliar for Karina but she knew she could make things work, not to mention getting to lock up Cecilia is always a good thing. Still, she was planning some punishment as well for taunting her with the last name part, which kept her stern gaze for a little while longer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:58 pm

When Karina marched right back up against her, Cecilia would raise an eyebrow, looking on at her rival as the woman come right up against her and pushed their mighty breasts up against one another yet again. Hearing her lover's words, Cecilia would look at Karina for a moment or two, before she would then nod her head.

After a few more moments of staring down Karina, Cecilia would let out a soft sigh. " Alright, I'll show you some moves, then you can do them on me." Cecilia spoke as she would wrap her arms around Karina's body, hugging her lover and rival in close. Before suddenly starting to squeeze, pressing their large breasts together to mushroom against one another as she would bearhug Karina. Teasingly Cecilia would speak out. " This is a bearhug~" Giving a moment of powerful squeezing before she'd release Karina. " Sorry, I couldn't help it." The blond cheekily excused her actions.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Karina was off course not going to admit that Cecilia was the better wrestler! It's not like she was watching all of Cecilia's matches and just taking notes at certain things but at least she was planning to help. She was about to respond when those powerful arms came around her and began to squeeze into her, causing her to release a soft puff of air into Cecilia's face, followed by a little flinch as Cecilia gave a powerful squeeze to finish things off before she was back on her feet, giving a slow nod.

" Tch.. I see.. So liiiiike.. " She said with a playful voice, bringing her own arms around Cecilia's arms to trap them against their sides before locking in the bearhug, pulling Cecilia right off her feet to put her in a long, powerful squeeze instead! " This..? " She said with a little grin despite her zipped top straining to not pop open from the pressure though she knew that with it came to the two lovers, when their breasts together it was just like four worlds colliding.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Cecilia was of course only teasing Karina, but it looked as if her lover wanted in on the game as well, as she would wrap her arms around Cecilia after the blond had released her lover, it looked as Karina didn't like her little joked as the buxom Fenrir would return the bearhug and squeeze at the blond!

" Uugh..." Cecilia groaned as hers and her lovers large breasts mashed tightly against one another, mushrooming up against one another. Shaking her head a little. " Okay...okay...do you want me to break out of this and give you a spanking or do you want to train...nngh.." Cecilia groaned as she would try and wiggle and struggle in the bearhug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next