Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: III - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: III - Hell in a Cell - Page 12 Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: III - Hell in a Cell

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Belinda dropped Yukari neck and head first into the canvas with her high impact finisher, slamming the Ao-Oni down into the mat to a big pop from the crowd. Belinda would release Yukari upon impact, flopping over onto her back after slamming Yukari down, which the blue haired beauty did the same.

Panting out, Belinda would groan as she would try and roll over on top of Yukari, attempting to place herself on top of that generous chest of her blue colored rival. Trying to lay herself across of Yukari Tooru's chest, tired as all hell but looking to go for a very fatigued pin on her rival.

The referee would be quick to move in next to them, making sure Yukari's shoulders were down before slamming her hand down and starting the count. " One!..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: III - Hell in a Cell - Page 12 Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: III - Hell in a Cell

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:02 am

Yukari was really in a bad shape, it's not only because of Belinda's finisher. All the damages and injuries that she had accumulated during this match had left her unable to even move a muscle, and she could only pant weakly on the mat after being released from her grip. Despite the time taken for Belinda to go for the pin, Yukari couldn't muster enough strength to get back up, and she was then pinned without being able to fight back.

"TWO!"

With her face being covered in blood, and her body wracked with pain, Yukari had no strength left in her, and she knew that she had lost to her rival. Knowing that it was her defeat, the blue demon just closed her eyes, waiting the inevitable. Belinda had beaten her fair and square, and she would have to respect the outcome of this match whether she liked it or not.

"THREE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Belinda was too tired to actually do much of a pin beside lay herself on top of Yukari Tooru, pinning the woman down chest across chest as she would groan out. The referee's count felt as if it took forever as she waited for the moment that this grueling fight between herself and her rival would be done.

Finally, the third count came and with it the bell, would ring. Declaring Belinda Northman the winner of this contest, she remained on top of Yukari, panting out loudly as she would soon enough roll off of her rival and flop over onto her back. Stage hands would quickly move in towards the side of the ring after opening the cage doors, coming with water and first aid kits for the young ladies. Belinda would shake her head, slowly pushing herself up to a seated position with the aid of the referee.

Looking over at the downed frame of Yukari, Belinda would paint...waiting to see in what condition her rival was in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:38 am

Now that the match had been concluded with Belinda's win, Yukari remained on the mat, panting out loudly. The stage hands came rushing in into the cage. The defeated blue demon sighed as she closed her eyes, thinking that she deserved a moment of rest after a grueling and hard-fought battle against her rival.

Still, there was something that needed to be done first before she could exit the ring. She opened her eyes and looked at the face of the blonde Swede. "Heh... you win..." She said, smiling at her rival. According to the stipulation, she was required to admit to Belinda and the crowd that the Swede was a much better wrestler than her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Belinda remained seated and panted as Yukari started to get up to a seated position as well, they faced each other and Yukari said to Belinda with a smile that she had won, the blond nodded her head and would push up towards her knees, knee walking closer to Yukari.

She'd offer her hand to the blue haired rival of hers. " It was a good match....but I won..." Belinda spoke out as she would start to push herself up towards her feet, trying to pull Yukari up to a stand with her. " Damn though...you're not an easy opponent..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Yukari was helped to get back up by Belinda, though she was feeling drowsy. Still, she gave the Swede a smile before saying, "Hehe... you know it." She grinned at her rival.

She remembered the stipulation of this match, in which she was required to tell everyone in the arena that Belinda was much better than her. Knowing that it was her lost, she sighed as she would ask for a microphone.

"Well, time to pay my due, then..." Yukari said, taking the microphone. "So, you see now..." she began. "Belinda Northman here is my rival, there's no question about it. But I will admit that she is better than me. She is a better wrestler than me." She made a pause before adding, "For now."

She gave Belinda a glance, showing a confident smirk that despite her defeat, she wasn't planning to fall behind and let her rival surpass her. She aimed to be much better than this, and show it to her how strong she was.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:56 pm

After she had helped Yukari up to her feet, the blond would smile towards her rival as she heard what she had to say and gestured for that microphone. She watched as Yukari made the statement that they had agreed on earlier, though it seemed Yukari had something to add on to that.

For that reason Belinda would step forward and offer a handshake to Yukari, smiling as she would try and take the hand of her rival and squeeze it firmly as she would then try and pull Yukari in close. " Until next time then, my rival." Belinda said as she would give her that firm handshake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Now that she's done, Yukari looked at Belinda who took her hand and gave her a firm handshake. Smiling, she would also shake Belinda's hand. "Yup. You better watch out, Belinda. I'm gonna get better and beat you next time," she told her rival.

Soon, Yukari would make her exit from the cage, heading over to backstage to get herself some medical attention. Both her and Belinda had been bleeding profusely due to their battle earlier, but for the sake of their rivalry, it wasn't all that bad.

Winner: Belinda Northman via pinfall!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12