Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Today at 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Today at 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 12:02 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Rebecca Watatsumi

Go down

Rebecca Watatsumi Empty Rebecca Watatsumi

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Name: Rebecca Watatsumi
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Brown
Height: 4’8”
Weight: ??? (I won’t let anyone know how much I weigh silly)
Nationality: American/ Japanese
Alignment: face
Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: She tends to try basic fighting moves but she would also try to grope her opponent if they are high on her cuteness meter, she also tends to smother her opponent with her ass and breast.

Style: She doesn’t have a style per say but if she had to say a pervy fighter or just a brawler if she doesn’t think the other girl is someone to go after.

Preferred Attacks: she likes to do chops and kicks and thrown in with submission and groping

Preferred Matches: Any

Endurance:**
Strength:***
Speed:***
Defense:**
Technique:*

Favored moves: Breast smother and face sitting,  

Finishing moves: None right now

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
her looks:
more perverted outfit:

Personality: Rebecca is usually cheerful and happy go lucky however she is also kind of pervert, she is not a full blown pervert but she if she finds another girl who she finds cute she would tend to grope them or tease them. She has a mental thing called cuteness meter where if she sees a girl on a high rating of her mental rater she would tend to act move pervy to the other girl.
Past/History: Rebecca lived in Texas and was born in America, her father being Japanese felt she would grow up better in japan. Once she was four they moved to Japan, Once Rebecca was in school she was bullied and pick on by other kids in her school because she was not like other kids, however she made one friend named Aoi having her as her only friend was enough to have Rebecca not care about how the other kids treated her. Around the 4th grade the Rebecca won over her class mates and they all became friend making Rebecca think no matter what you can always win over someone sooner or later. When she became 14 she made something called a cuteness meter in her head where she judge’s things and people on how cute they are from a scale of 1 to 10, before it was just for fun but she then discovered that she found to have been attracted to girls more so then boys and became a bit of a pervert toward girls who were rated high on her cuteness meter.  After graduating high school she found her first friend was heading to a place called AFW curious about it she researched it and found some really cute girls called Kawaii’s being her size Rebecca decided to join it wanted to be around the cute Kawaii’s.

Fun Facts: Her cuteness meter can be weird sometimes as if she found something ugly but had some weird cute aspect on it she’ll give it a 5 since it has something cute and is not all ugly.
She really cares about her friend Aoi and rooted for her in her matches.
Aoi doesn’t know Rebecca followed her into AFW and wants to surprise her when she sees her back stage.
She loves chocolate.
AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: Aoi Fukiwara
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes: Aoi Fukiwara (she doesn't know so don't tell her.)

Back to top Go down