by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing Empty Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing

Post by Silentcoins Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 pm

The winner is decided when they manage to fuck their opponent in the ass, pussy and mouth.[/b]

Appearance:
Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing E94ee212

For Rossweiss, this was a huge day of her life. It was going to be her first match at the AFW. The woman was excited. Even though she knew her inexperience was going to hinder her, it didn't damper her spirits.
Without shame, the woman wearing nothing but a robe and boxing gloves made her way down to the ring, where her opponent would show herself. This was a kinky boxing match, it was obvious both parties would probably be stripped naked. Why bother to hide herself if that's the case.

The girl looked at the crowd in mild amusement. This was what people paid her for. Not many people expected her to win. She was to be the sacrifice that people would walk over and beat up so that they won't break from the stress of this job.

That didn't mean that she was going to let them walk all over her. She'll show of a fight that people won't be forgetting so soon.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing Empty Re: Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing 5100910

Heather didn't know anything about her opponent, besides she was making her debut. Heather didn't really care because in her mind she had this match under control. Heather would strut down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd. Once Heather disrobed the fans saw Heather's black strap-on and white gloves, as well as Heather's voluptuous body. Heather got a good look at her opponent, and she wasn't impressed. "Listen up rookie, I don't plan on losing this match. So I hope you're ready to get fucked." Heather said with her usual confidence.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing Empty Re: Rossweiss vs Heather: Kinky pit boxing

Post by Silentcoins Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Rose wasn't too surprised by her opponent's attitude. She wasn't as hot as she thought she was. Even her taunt was rather basic. Though she didn't argue with her.

"That's fine, You just make sure you're ready to work for it. I assure you, you might the effort not worth it." She replied as she disrobed, allowing the crowd to see her red gloves and red strap-on.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Heather still wasn't impressed by the rookie, the one thing impressive to Heather was that Rossweiss didn't have back problems from her huge tits. "Oh really, is that so? I'll remember that while I'm fucking you with little to no problem at all. Get ready rookie, because you're in for a long night." Heather said before the referee rang the bell for the match to start Heather and Rossweiss would circle each other looking for an opportune moment to strike. Heather would try to feint left hook to the face only to catch Roseweiss off-guard with an uppercut to the stomach.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Rose kept quiet after her reply. The match was starting. The two circled each other, looking for a moment to strike. She knew her inexperience was a disadvantage, so she had to try something different. She didn't dodge the first attack, not knowing it was a feint. And allowed the uppercut to hit her stomach.

"Ugh.." She grunted. Even though she braced herself, it still stung. However she would quickly counter with an uppercut of her own to Heather's stomach.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Heather landed her uppercut, but just as she would smirk Rossweiss threw an uppercut of her own to Heather's stomach. "Ooomph!" Heather grunted before would throw a left hook for Rossweiss' face to try to force the roke to back up so Heather could trap her for a barrage later on in the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:39 pm

"Arrh!" Rose grunted. She got a little carried away. As Heather quickly retaliated with a left hook that caught her by the side of her face. She stumbled back a bit before putting her stance again. "What's wrong?" She asked. "You can give but can't take?" As she asked, her eyes looked to the side in case she was stepping into a bad spot.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Heather smirked as she heard Rossweiss taunt her. Heather planned to manipulate this rookie to her needs to beat her, and fuck her senseless. "You know I can't imagine being you right now. You're about to get beaten down, and fucked silly in your debut match, and you seem okay with it. If you want to get ahead in this business you need ruthless aggression, starting with a drive to win." Heather gave the rookie advice before throwing a barrage of Shovel Hooks to Rossweiss' stomach to try to pressure the rookie into the ropes behind her or in the corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:42 am

Rose knew there was some truth to her advice. However she wasn't going to go down that way. Also there wasn't time to argue. As Heather started to throw a barrage of hooks to her stomach. However Rose was aware of the dangers of backing away. If she stepped back, she would retreat to the ropes or turnbuckle and that would be worse.

So she put up her guard trying her best to endure the blows. Once she saw an opponent, she would thrust herself forward, using her body and fists to slam into Heather's body knocking her back.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:39 am

Heather thought she had the rookie backed into either the ropes or a corner. However Rossweiss was one determined rookie, and press her body as well as some fists into Heather's stomach. "What the...UGH!!" Heather grunted as she took the blow from Rossweiss sending her backpedaling away from her opponent to try to recover a bit as well as create some space between her and her opponent. Heather may be able to sucker her opponent in for a surprise strike if possible.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next