Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

I'M REALLY F**KING ANGRY (Promo)

2 posters

Go down

I'M REALLY F**KING ANGRY (Promo) Empty I'M REALLY F**KING ANGRY (Promo)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 30, 2016 1:27 am

The Tension crowd let out a surprised, yet loud, chorus of boos as Reira's theme began playing, signaling the return of the former Tension World Champion.

The redhead hadn't been seen since her incredibly hard fought match against Clyde, in which she lost her title after being knocked out by a surprise Stunner off the ropes from the cowboy, and some had hoped she'd just retire for good after her loss...but to no such luck. Clad in her ring gear, Reira was back...and she was pissed.

Entering the ring, she wasted no time, grabbing a microphone and signaling for her music to cut before speaking, pacing around the ring.

"...CLYDE GASTIN! YOU....THIS...FUCKING..."

She stopped, pacing around the ring some more, gripping at her hair, the agitated look on her face getting more frantic as she spoke again.

"...YOU! ALL OF THIS....MY TITLE....ONE WORD!"

With this she stopped in the middle of the ring, red faced and breathing heavily, trying to make her point clear.

"FFF....F-F...FLLLUUUUKE! EVERYTHING! ALL OF IT! A FUCKING FLUKE! NOW GET OUT HERE AND GIVE ME MY FUCKING REMATCH!"

She screamed, the crowd actually cheering at this clear challenge to the current champion from the former one.

Back to top Go down

I'M REALLY F**KING ANGRY (Promo) Empty Re: I'M REALLY F**KING ANGRY (Promo)

Post by KillerV Mon May 30, 2016 2:06 am

It would of been Clyde to come out and talk cowboy accent crap about his former champ for a rematch, but King doesnt want to hear him talking since he still hated that guy waaaay back then and wouldnt forget about it either.

After she would finished screaming on the mic like a bitch she is, King music would play before he could come out making his own appearance. Showing up on stage in his black tights, boots, no shirt needed and his signature black leopard mask that everyone knows what he is, instantly booing the monstrous, infamous, deadliest man in wrestling history.

Killer King would raise his mic up to his snout before he could talk right out loud to respond to this former Tension champ. "WHOA WHOA.... WHOA!...... SHUT UP!" King shouted on the mic as everyone loudly booing him, then takes a deep breath then talks again. "You complaining about a rematch? I NEVER GOT A TITLE SHOT NOT ONE BIT! Only a tag team belt, but only a few mins before it got STOLEN from me and my former partner! Now, after all these years and after all these ass kicking, completely dominating everyone in my path, I STILL NEVER GOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE TITLE SHOT!"

King somewhat have the rights to complain, felt discriminated at the same time.... sure he does horrible things to his opponents but thats what makes him well know and its fuckin Japan! Hentai are everywhere and its like nearly a 'normal' thing, why doesnt he get any chance for the belt?

"You know what? You should find someone who is more challenging than that douchebag cowboy Clyde, why wont you face me instead huh? Unless, you're too damn afraid to take me on!" He challenged Reira to a match of her choice, King now waiting for her to respond about this. "And I dont think that match was a fluke, I think you're just a failure of a champ! IM the champ material and you know it! LOSER!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:34 am

"AND THEN THERE'S THIS MOTHERFUCKER!"

Reira thought, as Killer King, one of Tension's more famous and most hated male fighters, and by far and wide the most famous serial rapist in AFW, if not Japan period, came out and ran his muzzle, disregarding the former champion and insisting that his streak of assaulting and fucking Kawaii made him champion material.

In all the years Reira had been part of backstage security, she had seen King do his act so much she was damn near desensitized to it. She had tried sending security to stop him at first, but he tossed them off easily enough and management eventually told her to leave him be, as his exploits led to high viewership ratings. As if he wasn't already one of her most hated people, now he wanted to try and claim HER title shot for himself?

"Well...fuck him for that then."

Reira thought, the pissed off red head raising her microphone and pointing at Killer King.

"...You know what, you giant fucking pussy? You wanna talk shit, that's fine, but I dare you to step between these ropes, and you'll never talk shit about me again. I will render you a toothless, crying, littleperra! I AM PISSED OFF, AND I WANNA FIGHT!"

She yelled, the Spanish insult and clear aggression towards Tension's most hated member of the roster causing the crowd to take Reira's side as she pointed at King.

"SO IF YOU HAVE ANY BALLS, THEN I DARE YOU, PERRA, FOR ONCE IN YOUR WORTHLESS, PERVERTED, EXCUSE FOR A LIFE, TO STEP UP, PRETEND TO BE A MAN, AND FIGHT REIRA KIRISHIMA, RIGHT NOW!"

She waved her arms towards herself, in a "bring it on" gesture, planting her feet and standing her ground as she stared at Killer King on the ramp, the crowd screaming their support of the no doubt upcoming fight.

"COME ON SON, COME ON! I WILL RENDER YOU TO TEARS!"

"STEP UP, CMON! BE A MAN, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO HOME!"

With that, she tossed the microphone out of the ring, bouncing on the heels of her feet, waving him towards her, ready and willing and prepared to fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:16 pm

King listening to this bitch words which he can tell shes is pissed, pissed off enough that she send her angers right towards him instead of that douchebag cowboy Clyde. She completely loses her mind in his favor since she wanted a piece of the beast right here, right now, in the very ring shes standing in.

"Oh you want a piece of me right now?" King stepping down the ramp until he could get close to the ring, glaring right back at her. "Oh Im ready to take you on, instead if you 'trying' to kick my ass, it'll be YOU getting your ass handed by me!" He grabs the ropes to pull himself up and get in the ring with Reira, the fiery redhead just itching for someone to beat up but he knows she'll get end up getting defeated by him.

Stepping in and moving closer to get right up to her face, glaring down so he could have his forehead pressing up against hers. "Think you can handle the animal like me?" He said one last time while kept staring down at her just awaiting for their match could get start it, eager to crush her by his powerful hands and add her to his famous 'hit list' with all the other losers.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:25 am

To be continued: Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down