Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Today at 12:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 11:02 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 10:15 am

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 6:10 am

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 6:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 18 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 am

Clyde waved his hand at Feruza. "It's fine." He didn't care about the stupid sheets or the stupid party anymore. He wished he had never bothered having one.

Ejecting the Rumble Roses DVD, Clyde saw that Eliza was still here. He eyed her with his dead stare and spoke up. "Ain't you gonna leave with the others?" He muttered dryly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Eliza remained where she was, she wasn't entirely sure why. Was it due to fear? She doubted it, after all she willingly put her body on the line every time she fought in the squared circle. With confidence in fact, so fear probably wasn't the reason for her remaining. Anger? No that couldn't be it, aside from a very select few the dancing passion wasn't one to believe in spite. It didn't matter in the long run after all, indeed one of the things that fans of Tension always liked was Eliza's darling personality shining through pre and post match against her opponent.

Concern? Yeah, that was probably it. Being from a large family Eliza had come to be concerned about her siblings and parents, it extended to those the young lady was close to as well. Clyde warranted it, that expression he had and the way he spoke was a clear indicator in spite of the language it gave out. Ms Harenwood looked down to her shoes, lightly tapping her right foot on the floor a couple of times at Clyde's question.

"I...." Eliza said, she wanted to get something off of her chest before it was too late. Ms Harenwood decided to say to the champ with "I can go if you want, I don't mind. Though Clyde I umm....heard, I'm so sorry......." Eliza waited to see what the cowboy's response would be, she'd depart if he requested it but the British woman would at least like to know if he'd be okay with all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Eliza's innocent nature eased Clyde as she clearly struggled to get something off her chest before she finally spoke up. Her words hitting Clyde hard as his eyes shot wide before his head sunk low and he choked back tears before swallowing them back up, scrunching up his face to remain tough.

"So... You heard all that?" He asked, knowing Eliza had been a big part of the conversation and her apology that followed only made Clyde feel worse.

"It's okay, Eliza... It ain't yer fault..." He said somberly as he stared at the ground, wanting nothing more than to just be alone and yet he hated the idea of it.

"You don't have ta' go..." He said with a wave of his hand as he was about to walk up the stairs before he stopped and turned to Eliza, looking at her with worry as he bit his lip before finally speaking up.

"So... How much did ya hear?" He asked, feeling guilty.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Eliza perhaps wondered if she should have spoken about what she had heard, maybe she ought to have just simply departed then and there. But that might have led to Clyde thinking Eliza did hear about it and it would have come out sooner or later, honesty was the best way to go about this after all. The dancing passion was no stranger to having listened in on conversations by accident, it happened back home in Britain. Led to a couple of burned bridges in spite of Eliza's benevolent nature.

Ms Harenwood smiled weakly at Clyde before nodding, even with what occurred Eliza knew it was best to keep a good appearance. If you looked like you were on top of things it helped you mentally in actually doing that, compare a clean shaven cop to one with five clock shadow. Still even with how Clyde must be feeling internally he still stated that Eliza wasn't at fault here, inwardly though there was still that nagging little seed at the back of her mind.

The cowboy inquired to how much Eliza had overheard, the dancing passion knew it wasn't best to give half truths. She simply took a deep breath before saying "It was....pretty much everything Clyde. I can stay if you want, not the night though. But at least till then." that was the best Eliza could offer, she didn't know what else she could think of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Everything she said and Clyde rubbed the back of his head. She heard everything. Clyde sighed and looked over at Eliza, staring at her for a moment before speaking.

"...S-She wasn't wrong... Eliza."
He admitted. "I do like you... You're kind and sweet. Ya don't sell yourself short. All the time I spent with you, I knew I was gettin' attached to ya but I knew Mercy was the one I cared for... " Clyde admitted as he staired at the floor.

"I figured I now the cats outta the bag..." He said before looking up at Eliza. "But I figured now was a good time ta' come clean since the cats outta the bag... Heh." He admitted with an uncaring shrug.

"Heh... On the brightside... I guess all the drama's over eh?" He said as he wiped his eye.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Eliza had an inkling, a feeling in the back of her mind. Since way, way back. Probably around the time she taught Clyde how to dance, the dancing passion wouldn't lie that she had felt a sense of attachment to the cowboy. Indeed he'd been one of the people that allowed Ms Harenwood to feel comfortable at Tension in spite of the name, it meant a lot given how far she was from home. Though inwardly it seemed Clyde had battled with what he was thinking, Eliza gave a small smile at his compliment. Usually people just did it to flatter, but the British woman trusted Clyde's opinion. He knew her well enough.

Still the dancing passion was pleased to know that even when he had gotten attached to Eliza he'd still cared for Mercy, Eliza respected that. She found it admirable that even in a location where Clyde often mingled with the opposite gender he stuck by the significant other, though what now? Eliza wasn't sure.

Mhm. Airing the dirty laundry as they say I guess........ Eliza said, she looked at Clyde's body language. He shrugged in an uncaring manner, but the haggard way he spoke and the eye motion spoke otherwise. Ms Harenwood had been in enough social gatherings to know what to think regarding this.

"Well yeah the drama's over I guess, but you know with your new title there's bound to be more coming down the way. Don't worry though Clyde, because you know me. I'll be there for you, no question." Eliza said softly, she wasn't worried about what was to come. Far from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:09 am

"I 'spose." He said, agreeing with Eliza... Only to freeze when Eliza told him that she'd be there for him...

"A-..." Clyde froze and looked at Eliza before he shut his eyes tightly, feeling something sharp go off inside him. He knew she'd be there for him. But to hear it meant everything right now.

"I know..." He said solemnly before he looked up the staircase. "...But for how long...?" He wondered as his shoulders slumped, still feeling the sting of his inadequacy to Angel.

"I'll be there for ya too." He told her with a weak smile.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Eliza was wondering about something, perhaps she might want to depart. Granted she told Clyde that she'd stay here for some time, not the night of course. But still perhaps the dancing passion's presence might be doing harm in the long run, it was the way with her siblings back in England. Sometimes it was best to give space, and let them think on their issues. Plus this mattered concerned Ms Harenwood also, she'd need some time to contemplate what happened.

Plus Clyde looked up at the staircase, perhaps indicating that he sought rest after this day. Indeed given what had occurred when also factoring in the other events any man would require respite, Eliza gave a slight sigh before saying "Thank you Clyde. Perhaps it might be best for me to depart though, I'll get a taxi home."

Eliza would begin to go, but before she did she'd walk towards Clyde and give him a hug. It wasn't something she normally got or gave to others aside from her siblings and parents, but they made you feel better. And Ms Harenwood felt the new champ warranted it. After it she'd make her way to the door and say "See you Clyde, go get some rest. You've earned it, sleep well." with that the dancing passion would depart from the place to let Clyde have a rest and think on where to go from then on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18