Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:25 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 390 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 388 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

+5
killcarrion
Lobo
Maxy
Tatyina
d_ultsch
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty Contest. (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 am

Brittany just glared at Mercy as she gave her a dry answer. Brittany would then turn towards Natasha. "Now if you want a challenge i am the one to come to. Sadly, i do not think you qualify for a chance to face me for my prestigious title. For one you barely meet the beauty requirement and secondly, you already have a title. Why should i give you a chance at another one?" Brittany would say as she would motion for Natasha to leave the ring with her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:57 am

Natasha chose to simply ignore Karisma's latest little jab at her, if she wasted energy responding to every little thing that woman was going to say she would be there all night and possibly the next day as well. She kept her eyes fixed on Brittany instead, though she did keep the other woman in her field of vision just in case, she was fairly certain she would jump her if given the chance.

"Are you now?" The bluenette said in answer, crossing her arms over her chest while staying exactly where she was. "Is something wrong Brittany? Yes I have a title but you know us spoiled rich, we always want more." She said with a light laugh, taking yet another step closer to Brittany placing her just within the reach of her arms, should the woman decide to get physical. With Karisma there it would essentially be two on one when, not if, they decided to eject her from the ring, and while she didn't like her odds Natasha wasn't going to turn and run just because she barked.

"I barely meet nothing, I far exceed whatever standards you're looking for. I can beat you, we both know it, and that has you just a bit scared doesn't it?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:42 pm

“Blah, blah, blah~” came a voice interrupting the Hentai Champion who was pleading her case to Brittany. The voice belonged to none other than Minerva, who strode through the curtain and onto the stage. The Danish amazon was clad in her usual ring gear, though it was concealed under an elegant black silk dress and a matching fur coat draped over her back. “I think you’ve bored our world champion enough, Natasha.” Minerva taunted through the microphone that was already in her hand, and she smirked ever so confidently as she strode down the ramp toward the ring.

The fact that several of the roster members already hear likely didn’t know her clearly didn’t seem to be bother Minerva. Though she knew for certain Natasha would recognize her, and she also knew the Hentai Champion wouldn’t appreciate her presence out here one bit.The thought only made Minerva feel better about herself. And once she arrived at the ring she ascended the steel steps and climbed through the ropes, then moved to stand by Natasha, though just a little bit in front of her, while addressing Brittany.

“Congratulations on your victory at Avalanche. It was...quite a display, indeed.” she said, at this point not even seeming to acknowledge Natasha’s presence. “I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting just yet. My name is Minerva. And I hear you’re looking for beauty in your first challenger for that prestigious title, yes? Then look no further.” She started to slowly pace around, though her ever confident gaze remained firmly locked onto Brittany.

“You may not know me yet, but I’m more capable than anyone who has made their case to you tonight, and not one of them would know true beauty if it stared them right in the face. They are simply common trash who enjoy pretending they’re something more, no matter how utterly ridiculous the notion is. But now you have royalty stepping forward. A true queen, more beautiful and worthy than any other. If you truly understand beauty as you presume to, then there is no mistaking your qualifications have now been met. What say you?" she said, before coming to a stop as she waited for Brittany’s response, and was quite eager to hear both the world champion’s reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 am

Brittany was about to reply to Natasha when she heard someone else's voice coming from the entrance. Brittany watched as this new comer entered the ring and Brittany couldn't help but smile. Brittany looked at Minerva as the girl completely ignored Natasha. "And why should i choose you? I mean you may look the part but can you back up your words." Brittany said as she looked Minerva up and down while ignoring Natasha.

Brittany would then take a step to the side as look at Minerva at a different angle. "I wonder if you could handle being alone in the ring with me. All women look inferior when compared to me. Could you handle such humiliation?" Brittany said as before moving back towards her lover. "Well, does she pass?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:25 am

Karisma merely lifted up her hand and pretended to yawn when she was addressed. "Now, this has just become boring." She said, waving her hand at Minerva. "Like someone who lets a child touch their hair would ever be allowed to face you." Karisma said. " And her make up for that matter." She paused. "No, that's not fair. I've seen little girls with much better sense of fashion. This will simply not do."

Karisma shook her head. "No, it's even worse than the other one." Karisma said. "She does appear to have some unique quality to her, but any promise is lost by her incompetence. At least the drab one knows that she has a long way to go and must do plenty to try and over come it. I think someone who wastes what they have is much worse than someone who understands their ugliness, tries to hide it, and still fails."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:56 pm

It seemed Minerva’s argument had won the champion over, and now she was fully expecting a definitive “yes” from Brittany. Instead, Karisma began to give her input, and every word not only chipped away at Minerva’s confidence in receiving her first world title match, but drove her anger up like a rising thermometer. A “child?” Could she really be referring to... Even if she was, that wasn’t the worst of it. The fans in attendance were actually seeming to have fun with this, and many laughed at the insulting comments made by Karisma. And she just knew Natasha must be loving what she was hearing. It took a lot of willpower to keep from lashing out at Karisma and strangling her until she’d never be able to speak ill of the Dane - or anyone else, again. Though that would obliterate any chances she still had, which were still salvageable. Maybe. She just had to play her cards right.

But that didn’t mean she would ignore Karisma. As the woman spoke Minerva slowly stepped her way, arriving right in front of her by the time she finished. The Danish beauty didn’t just stare into the girl’s greenish blue eyes as she towered over her. She glared. Threateningly. And after a brief moment she held her microphone and spoke again.

“This little whore is about as qualified to advise a champion on beauty as any fat, drunk, middle-aged slob in this lousy audience.” Cue the small rain of boos from the crowd, though many were still too laughing and chuckling to care. “I told you there were many here who wouldn’t know the first thing about beauty if it stared them right in the eye. Clearly, one of them has latched onto you like a filthy leach that has no business being there.”

And with that she strode back over to Brittany, taking a breath to further compose herself before directly addressing the champion again. “I didn’t challenge some common, walking pile of garbage. I am here to challenge a champion! I presumed you understood the beauty you spoke of, but I’m now beginning to doubt it. You do not strike me as a queen so weak in her rule she cannot make a decision on her own. I asked you a question. No one else.she glanced over at Karisma again for a split second before looking right back at Brittany. “I’ll ask again. Do you accept my challenge? Yes, or no?”

Was Minerva feeling desperate? Maybe a little, and she knew Natasha was likely smart enough to pick up on it. But Brittany seemed like a prideful and extremely confident woman. If she could appeal to that well enough, perhaps that would be enough to elicit a “yes” from Brittany, regardless of what Karisma, Natasha or anyone else on the roster had to say, and nothing else would matter. But it seemed the champion cared quite a bit about Karisma’s advice. Minerva just hoped Brittany’s pride and arrogance would trump her faith in her little advisor...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:10 pm

If Brittany was unaware of the thorn Minerva had become in Natasha's side over the last couple of months she would know immediately exactly how Natasha felt about the owner of the new voice coming over the loudspeakers, the look in Natasha's face allowing no mistake about how much she despised Minerva. "That bitch." The words were barely more than a whisper, spoken loud enough for Brittany to hear but not even her mic would pick it up. She didn't even spare the newcomer a glance, though she did step a bit to the side and turn to keep the woman in her sights after hearing her enter the ring, Natasha not risking another surprise attack with two sharks in the ring.

She didn't interrupt Minerva as she spoke, full expecting her to be ejected forcefully from the ring at any moment, but much to her shock Brittany seemed to be actually considering her as a potential challenger. For once Natasha wasn't sure what to say, but luckily Karisma had more than a little to say on the subject of Minerva. Natasha couldn't help but smile, now happy to stand there in silence as she watched Karisma's words strike to the core of Minerva, the woman seemed to have a talent for that. Karisma's choice words for her had the bluenette gritting her teeth, but she didn't give her the satisfaction of having her respond.

When Minerva addressed Brittany directly Natasha decided it was time to intervene, stepping forward to grab Minerva by the shoulder and forcefully spin her around to face Natasha, putting Minerva's back to Brittany. "I know you take great pleasure in sticking your nose in my business Minerva but you have no place here." Natasha's eyes were narrowed and her tone lacked any of the polite air it usually possessed. "You should listen to my advice and leave, now."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:08 am

Being disrespected by Karisma like that had been more than enough to push several of Minerva’s buttons. Keeping her composure as well as she had was only accomplished because of what was at stake. And despite the words of the walking, talking, common piece of filth she didn’t believe was fit to lick the dirt from her boots, Minerva felt confident in the case she’d made to Brittany. Knowing she might’ve just talked her way into a world title match was even starting to make the Dane forget all about her frustration. That is, until Natasha stuck her nose back into things.

While Minerva was waiting for Brittany’s answer, the Hentai Champion grabbed onto the raven haired beauty’s shoulder and spun her around! Before one word even left Natasha’s lips, Minerva was already glaring down into the bluenette’s eyes with a fire in her own that could’ve raised the temperature in Hell itself. Clearly she wasn’t any more intimidated by Natasha than Natasha was of her. But as little as she feared the girl, Minerva respected her even less, and was about to make that perfectly clear.

As soon as Natasha spoke her last word, Minerva swung an arm back, slapping the Hentai Champion right across the face with the back of her hand! “Don’t....you....EVER lay your disgusting hands on me again, you worthless wretch!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:08 am

"Actually," Karisma said, giving Brittany a look and a coy smile while Minerva and Natasha began to get into it, "this time I agree with the drab one." She said.

While Minerva was busy facing off against Natasha, Karisma grabbed Minerva's arm and one of her hair braids and with a swift tug, rushed her forward and heaved her out of the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:11 am

"What an excellent idea." Brittany would say as she would move towards Natasha to put her foot in Natasha's stomach. Brittany would then grab Natasha's hair and top before following Karisma to toss Natasha out of the ring. "Neither of you two deserve to stay int he ring with me." Brittany would say dismissively before turning her back on Natasha and Minerva.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next