Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Luffy Show

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Luffy Show - Page 4 Empty secret matches

Post by luffy316 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am

realized one day that not every bout is shown on afw. not just the pm ones, but the canon but unseen matches within one player. say, for example, it would be redundant if I wrote a Mina vs Kirin match. or it'd be something, anyway... but I thought I'd document here the matches that have been that shall probably never be seen

Lily and Cassie vs. Didi. Dogpile her until she drops some of her dreamy dust into her own face and spaces out for a loss.
Little Devils vs. Martha. Clocked out and spanked silly by the cougar.
Okumi vs. Little Devils. Almost zero contest as the martial artist bashes them down with ease
Connie vs. Lewa. Beaten by the jungle girl, but wildly enjoys her dominant humping after the match.
Hina vs. Janet. A vicious catfight backstage with Hina winding up on top, though most of her makeup smeared, clawed, or sweat off
Mina vs. Kirin. sparring partners but never genuinely fought in the ring. Last they checked, Kirin was 3-2 leading
Mina vs. Tomo. Met in the ring, where Mina promptly overcame and spanked her
Mina and Little Devils vs. Gabby and Silvia. Mina helped stand up for the twins in the locker room, not quite aware of what they were really like.
Mina vs. Lewa. An acrobat’️s duel, Mina’️s sexfighting managed to keep Lewa slowed enough that they settled on a tie.
Judy vs. Kirin. A hard hot fight in the ring with Kirin outdoing the girl with style, trapping her long enough to force several orgasms out of her before she could recover.
Kirin vs. Little Devils. When the brats make fun of her age and weight a bit too loud, they’️re glad to take her challenge. Wind up smothered out under her ass, both at once
Kirin and Connie. Not fighting, but Connie helped her with a massage backstage, though an excuse to get her hands on the milf really and go beyond that.
Kirin vs. Lewa. Kirin adored playing with the beast girl, even if she plays rough. An anything goes bout proved too much for the soft mother who conceded before Lewa got too feral.

Judy vs. Didi. Didi sneaks a bit of love juice into Judy and she can’️t contain herself. Didi still acts proud of her victory
Judy vs. Althea. The irish girl thinks she’️s more than enough for the blond before she’️s sexually blitzed into submission
Connie vs. Judy. Good times were had by all until they forgot it was a match and went backstage.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Luffy Show - Page 4 Empty Re: The Luffy Show

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 am

Lewa Saffron Kurosaka
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/lewa-kurosaka-the-wild-child-t2009.html

A really fascinating story above all else to me... always figured she happened to smell like a lion by coincidence and fooled them. they're not Disney lions, you know. they'd eat people. chased off and fought their share of people protecting her.

Really like how she came out, but she's hard to write her dialogue and action sometimes. Trying to make her fight like a killer animal but not drawing blood or something. Generally have to play off that she doesn't have claws or fangs, doesn't totally get that she doesn't.

She thinks a lot of herself, and she IS a real rough customer. just almost no wrestling skill and pretty easily tricked. Excellent shape for a wee kid, quick as a dickens, and really love the whole Alpha factor she deals with. a pretty clear cut hierarchy in her old world, even after she's tamed. It's cute, and also incredibly hot to me in general...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 01, 2011 3:50 am

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post92523.html?hilit=fake%20animes#p92523
a general favorite thread that's come to taking up a lot of my spare time at work, fleshing them out just to waste time
also, though i'd try something different for this bio. at least a little

Danni "Danielle"
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/danni-danielle-lauren-t2279.html
Status: general sex wars wrestler. no in-ring debut yet. gender largely unknown to the public

Danni was a wierd experiment for me. I've never done a male character, and questionably broke it with this rule. As long as the clothes stay on, Danni doesn't play any different than a flirty girly girl. When they do come off, all that changes is his apparent anatomy. He's not especially gay as I see him, just particularly bi and likes being pretty and femmy, liking how he's treated as a girl. It gives him more of an excuse to do the girly things he likes. I really liked the idea that the league would actually work to hide his sexual identity, confusing other fighters and even some less informed fans. He's a trap by defenition, his very nature prone to surprising someone with his gender.

Crossdressers wrestling's gotten my attention lately during a different RP that was more of a general femdom play, generally feminizing a sub rper who liked to be treated like a girl. I brought up that wrestling was a major fetish of mine and he offered to catfight another femboy for my amusement. it turned out surprisingly entertaining, and haven't talked to the guy in a long time but it was a hell of a string of sessions from there. think this' my incarnation of that, realizing it's not for everyone and not even something i'll do too often. shows something that the only male i've rped as is a crossdressing female, though

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Luffy Show - Page 4 Empty AHHHHH!

Post by luffy316 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:46 pm

whoa. this profile still works. cool

So I've been super busy... firstly been taking a ton of commission stories lately:
http://luffy316.blogspot.com

then I wrote an ebook about Heranes, the forgotten step-sister of Hercules who was born to Hera and wants to prove she's worthy of godhood as well. This takes her through catfighting titans, titboxing Helen of Troy, wrestling amazons, and finding a way to physically defeat a sentient earthquake.

But it turns out Amazon's kind of shit for paying out on that. So I've started a more legit novel in the meantime, even if it was based on a rp (yea, still doin those). After I started writing some short stories on 4chan, people kept wanting more when I had commissions to do. So I started a Patreon for smut stories. Wrestling, sexing, cuddling... basically whatever ideas come to mind that I'd like to write, and let people vote on the ideas. I even threw in Heranes' novel in full on the Patreon for $5, since that would instantly get me more money than the Amazon idea. Pop on by if you like. The blog's got some samples, and there's some free stuff on the Patreon too. I've even reached a level where I'm buying art for my stories.
https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles

But RPs... I'm not really free enough to come back on here. I respect the schedule and regularity of this place that I can't maintain. Folks want to PM an idea for an rp or buy a story, hit me on trillian (vielmonk) or poke around the blog.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Luffy Show - Page 4 Empty So I started a Podcast...

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:07 am

Fiancee and I got into recording a podcast a few months ago, and even did a panel at a nearby convention last week.

We team up to make up a concept for an anime, discuss it for two minutes, and then start recording to pretend to review it for the audience like it's the real deal. Got a theme song, some art, and a slowly building bunch of followers. This felt like the kind of crowd who'd like some humorous anime observations and fun character and story concepts.

So come on down and enjoy us stumbling through the badass, katana-wielding anime version of Wizard of Oz, a yuri series about a dead swim team fighting zombies, an afterschool club for wannabe superheroes, and much more.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSc4lZUBpka-6f9NHUUFo8A
https://soundcloud.com/animedaydreamspodcast
https://www.facebook.com/animedaydreams

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Luffy Show - Page 4 Empty Gobblin' the Goblin RPG on Kickstarter

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:04 am

So I wrote an rpg a year or so ago called Gobblin'. A d12 system where players were goblins exploring the post-apocalypse. It was something as a joke for some friends, but they loved it so much I fleshed it into a real rulebook. With some friends in the independent RPG business and some hired on artists/editors, I finally got something worth selling to the world, if we can just gather the Kickstarter support to make it happen.

It's all about a fantasy world who decides that the stupid, violent, obnoxious goblins are banished from their universe. This lands them in post-apocalypse Earth. Realizing that they're immune to radiation, there's no humans left to tell them what to do, and that spoiled human food is better than fresh goblin food, they delightedly run out to discover what the ruins of the modern world have to offer.

So check out https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/drunkandugly/gobblin-the-goblin-rpg or just www.goblin.house

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4