Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan Empty Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:45 am

Match Type: Standard Powered
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special stipulations: Powers allowed, no DQ's
Realm: The Verdant Paradise of Alrarian System

Chlorine stepped through the gate and looked around her. Today's match was going to be off world. Her first time since coming to earth. The place was lush and looked like it was a dense jungle for as far as she could see except for the large clearing where they were going to wrestle. A small space for a ring and a special live audience to accompany the camera drones.

She liked it and a smile formed over her scaly lips for a brief moment. Before her was a "ring" that was four trees with vine shaped ropes. a rather odd attempt at pretenses that the troll scoffed at. She slipped through the ropes and tested them out. She was pretty sure they wouldn't be there for long. She then felt one of the trees and grinned. This would do nicely.

Chlorine stretched and then leaned against the tree, brushing her hand down the sailor shirt and skirt she wore. She just hoped whoever she was going up against could give her a fight. her troll blood was boiling.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Panda Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:03 am

When Emily woke up this morning, she wasn't entirely sure what to expect to have to deal with today. Of those many thing, however, the Former Vernal Sovereign of the Amber Revelry had not been prepared to deal with this.

Being shipped off-world for the debut match was one thing, though it was nice that the flight here had had some decent amenities. Even so, the Changeling found herself seized by no small amount of nervousness for all of a few moments before she managed to shake it off. As new as this was, this would simply be another day in the life of the Spring Courtier, another day to chase whatever desires appeared and to assist the people she met in chasing theirs.

With that in mind, the Changeling decided to try out something new for her attire. Instead of the standard summer dress, Emily chose out a sailor shirt with a matching skirt, unable to help but snicker at how this outfit seemed like something one would wear in a high school, if anything.

At the very least, the arena was decent enough, in the midst of a lush forest. Not bothering to conceal her Mantle, Emily strode towards the arena, the air around her feeling almost rejuvenating. With every step, the region around her sprouted all sorts of flowers, both familiar and not so, as she walked, the earth itself seeming to become verdant to bring forth its bounty.

The Changeling found herself intrigued by the sight of her opponent, someone vaguely reminiscent of a Beast seeming, but this one didn't have the touch of the Wyrd about her.

Curious. Perhaps some other kind of non-human?

Offering her opponent a warm smile, the Changeling stepped in through the 'ropes'. The air about her seemed to thrum with the vitality of Spring itself as she leaned up against she made her way to the center of the ring.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Emily," Emily said, "I do hope we might be able to become friends after this."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:26 am

Chlorine watches as her opponent stepped into view. She had a bored look on her face. At first glance Emily didn't seem like much at all. Was she fighting a human? That wouldn't go very well at all! For the human, at least.

She was about to comment on the girl's choice of outfit (did someone tell her they were having a school girl match or something?) when she gave the girl a second look. She was... more attractive than she had first thought. Chlorine's cheeks flushed and she scrutinized the girl as she approached.

She didn't like the heat coming from her chest and as moved to the center of the ring and spoke, Chlorine workd up the courage to scoff, shaking her head and trying to push away the thoughts in her head. "Tch. Yeah, right! What do I look like, some kind of "friend machine?" She barked and stood to her full height. She towered over Emily by half a foot. Chlorine cracked her knuckles and puffed out her modest chest.

"The only friends that are going to be made are my fists and your pretty face, got it!?"

Wait, did she SAY pretty or just think it?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:36 am

Emily's smile widened at the woman's reaction, knowing all too well the signs of her Kith Blessing at work.

"You being a 'friend machine', as you call it, was the last thing on my mind, if I may be honest," the Changeling replied, doing what she could to hide her nervousness at her opponent's little display, finding herself craning her neck a little to look up at her opponent.

"In truth," Emily said, "I'd rather there be no hard feelings between us as a result of what happens here. If anything, you seem quite interesting, to say the least, so I truly would like to get to know you better."

"As to the kinship between your fists and my face..." the Changeling giggled, "Well, I'd say far more friendships will be made than that if that's how you look at it."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:14 am

Chlorine raised an eyebrow at Emily as she spoke in such a weird way. What was this girl on about?! Chlorine shook her head. "A troll never has hard feelings over kicking someone's butt!" She huffed, blushing at Emily's sweet talk.

"I-Interesting!?" She took a step back, recoiling at the word as her cheeks reddened starkly against her slate skin. "Tch! As if!" She said. "What do YOU know about interesting!?" She demanded.

"J-Just start the fight already so I can pound that cute smile off your face!'

CUTE!? No. Way!

Chlorine didn't wait for a bell and rushed at the Changeling, looking to clock the girl right in the face with a fairly telegraphed punch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:24 am

Emily's grin only widened as her opponent, apparently a troll, seemed to be quite steamed by the Changeling's antics. Unable to help a slight giggle, Emily was about to shoot back with another remark when Chlorine charged at her. Even with how she telegraphed the punch, at this range, spelled doom for the Changeling. Or at least being decked before the match had officially started.

"Gah!" she cried as the punch took her right off her feet, the Changeling hitting the mat with a light thump.

It was at this moment that the bell finally rung.

"...Ow," Emily groaned as she lay there, "That was dirty. Well, not to say that I mind dirty all that much..."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:44 am

Chlorine smugly stepped forward as she punched Emily to the ground. She wanted to look over the girl, expecting her to be down and out after a hit from the troll's powerful fist. Still, the girl seemed to not be smeared or unconscious and Chlorine raised an eyebrow.

"Dirty!?" She said. Even Chlorine knew the punch was rather telegraphed. The girl should have ducked! However, she still balked at Emily's words. "W-What do you mean, you don't mind dirty!?" She demanded.

Chlorine seemed to have a permanent blush on her cheeks but didn't stop fighting! She turned her hips, lifting up her tail to show off her panties and then swung it down at Emily, trying to crush her with her heavy, club like appendage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 am

Emily might have laughed at the girl's reaction if not for the sight of her turning around. While the flash of her panties might have been a welcome sight, the heavy tail being raised like that was far less so.

Moving quickly, Emily would try to roll out of the way of the appendage, trying to get to her feet if she could.

"Quite simply, your willingness to do whatever is necessary to get what you want is interesting to say the least," Emily said, grinning, "Don't worry, I won't go down easily."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:10 am

Chlorine grunted a bit as she hit the ground with a thudding of her tail. She quickly spun around and put her fists up as Emily rolled away and got to her feet. Still blushing, Chlorine looked over Emily, her red eyes focusing on the girl's features, her blush never leaving her hot cheeks.

"Tch. I don't think that's very interesting! What am I supposed to do? NOT take what I want when I want it!?" That was a very foreign concept to the troll. In SOME respects. The troll was a fighter by nature but even she didn't want to be like her troll kin. It was why she adopted the dress and style of the humans. There were SOME things about her that she could be shy towards.

Chlorine lunched at Emily, reaching out to try and grab the girl by a handful of her hair and drag her into a closer position. She wanted to be closer.

Last edited by Tatyina on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:35 pm

"I'm glad to hear that," Emily said, "But you'd be surprised by the number of people who've said that, only for me to find some desires that they're actually quite hesitant about."

Whatever else she might have said, however, was cut off when Chlorine rushed at her, the woman's speed catching the Changeling off guard. Yelping as Chlorine dragged her over by her hair, Emily would try to flail at the troll-kin.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next