Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 253 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko Empty Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:03 am

Beachside ring
Attire: Both contestents will be wearing a bikini and cat ears. Tails are optional. Each contestant brings their own pair of handcuffs into the ring.
Hentai optional, but encouraged.
Win by handcuffing opponent; upon victory, winner gets free "playtime" with the loser.

Ignore the excessive happiness:

Gail was a little conflicted. On the one hand, this match, in its entirety, was ridiculous. This was clearly some pervert in upper management's wish fulfillment.

On the other hand, she'd be up against Keiko again. And there was no denying how tempting the idea of more so-called "playtime" with her fellow brunette was to Gail. So she brushed her hand over her ears, before kicking off her sandals on her way down the beach. Her bikini was purple, like usual, although the cat ears and tail was probably the more distinctive part of her outfit... Besides her stunning figure, of course.

Swirling around her index was a pair of plain metal cuffs, making some clinking sounds. No need to pander the fans... err, even more with the silly kinky shit. She posed with an unamused expression, pretending to cuff herself for those creepy guys behind their screen, before stepping over the ropes, awaiting Keiko's arrival. The girl had played it up quite a bit last time, if memory served... Gail was quite eager to see Keiko's display this time.

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:00 am

I couldn't find cat ears:

Keiko got ready backstage with her pink bikini, and a pair of pink cat ears. Keiko had one thing on her mind and that was revenge. "This time I'm gonna win." Keiko reassured herself before she would head out to the arena. Keiko was all smiles to the crowd as she entered the beach arena once again to an excited crowd. Keiko had in her hand a pair of kinky fuzzy pink handcuffs which she twirled on her index finger. Once Keiko got to the apron she would enter the ring through the second rope before that she entered she asked the cameraman to zoom in on her ass as she wiggled it a little to excite the crowd. Once Keiko got in the ring, she she climbed up on the second rope in a corner, to shake her tits side to side to excite the crowd in the arena. Keiko then rubbed her body for a few sexy poses for the cameras before the match starts.

Keiko then looked at Gail focused on getting payback. "You look cute in those cat ears." Keiko said to Gail trying to be polite to her opponent. However, in Keiko's mind imagined "playtime" with Gail's body. Keiko wanted this rematch, and more importantly she wanted to prove she could beat Gail.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 am

Keiko's entrance was just as flashy as it was last time, she even bought out the fuzzy cuffs! The audience ate it up, the cute girl definitely knew how to put on a good show for them, each pose sexier than the last.

"Aww, thanks. You look real cute in those too. I wanna keep ya." Gail said with a smile. She reached behind and hung her cuffs on the top of the closest turnbuckle. "Those are some really kinky cuffs you brought, Keiko... Kinda a waste though, since you won't get much use outta them~"

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:59 pm

"Oh these things, I bring them when I really want to have fun." Keiko replied to Gail as she winked at her opponent before she went to her corner to hang the cuffs. Keiko then focused on Gail's next statement, and replied. "Are you sure about that?" Keiko said seductively as she looked at Gail. "Let's have a good match." Keiko said before she extended her hand to Gail before the match starts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:10 am

"Hah, of course I'm sure... Or did ya forget last time, Keiko?" Her smile widened, picturing Keiko's sexy form underneath her foot again. She'd ignore the offered hand for the moment, instead reaching out for her fellow brunette's fake ears, nuzzling them.

"I wanna hear you purr for me, baby..." Gail'd tease her foe a little more before stepping back, waiting for the bell.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:34 am

Keiko was once again denied a handshake from Gail, as Gail nuzzled her cat ears. "This kitty wants some playtime." Keiko said as she got into a ready stance. The referee then ring the bell for the match to start. Keiko knew she had to use her greatest asset, her speed to try to with this. Keiko would charge at Gail to duck behind her to catch her off guard, then once behind Gail Keiko would stand in place waiting for Gail to turn torward her. If Gail turned to her Keiko would jump up in the air and extend her ass to nail Gail in the face with a Flying Butt Press.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 am

The bell rang, and Keiko was immediately off! She ran straight at Gail, who would easily step aside it, turning around to follow up against the reckless girl.

But instead, she got a faceful of Keiko's (admittedly perfect) butt. Gail was knocked back two steps, barely managing to stay standing from such a wild move! "N-not bad..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:23 am

Keiko smirked as her move conneted but Gail was still standing. "If you liked that you'll love this." Keiko said playfully before she would try to trip Gail to the mat with a drop toe-hold. If this was successful, Keiko would try to jump on Gail's back and lock in the camel clutch. Keiko knew in her head that if she wanted to win this match, she had to humiliate Gail even more than Gail did to her in their last match, which is why Keiko was starting the match with so much fire. Keiko just had to make sure Gail didn't get in the dominant position or Keiko would regret it when it's playtime/
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Keiko went into a flurry of motion that Gail couldn't keep up, she was floored, and then the girl jumped on her, and before she knew it, the girl's hands were around her neck and she was in a painful hold! "H-hey! L-leggo!!" Gail struggled a bit, balling her hands into fists and trying to punch where she couldn't see - probably not the most effective move, but she had to try something, otherwise she'd be overwhelmed without even having a chance to fight Keiko off!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:54 am

Keiko wasn't going to get overconfident in this match. She definitely wanted to humiliate Gail for what she did to her in her debut. Keiko cranked up the pressure in the camel clutch wearing down Gail's resistance. Gail tried to nail punch Keiko, but in this position she couldn't land a clear hit. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Keiko teased Gail as she would wrap one arm around Gail's neck, while her other hand went to untie Gail's top. "I think these people want to see you naked. I know I do." Keiko said seductively as she attempted to strip Gail in this painful hold.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next