Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 250 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 250 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Stay Home, Kids.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stay Home, Kids. Empty Stay Home, Kids.

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:47 am

Bonnie had just left the arena. Bruises all over her face, holding an ice pack to her face while she sobbed, stepping out of the cab with a backpack over her shoulder. She had lost to Jocelyn and got beat up by Allison. She didn't heed her brother's warning, left herself wide open and then she lost to Jocelyn. One on One. A fair fight despite being sneak attacked. Made to tap out in front of the crowd after seeking to avenge her honor. Now She had lost. And Jocelyn was done with her. It was over. And now it seemed like Emily was trying to get in on the action. She didn't need to. Bonnie beat her easily enough, she was toast against Jocelyn.

It was hard not to cry. Rather, she just cried instead.

Knocking weakly on the door. Bonnie mustered the courage to face her girlfriend, feeling like she had let her, Clyde and Yi Lan down the moment she tapped out to her nemesis.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Stay Home, Kids. Empty Re: Stay Home, Kids.

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:01 am

When Duffy heard the knock on the door, she had to push away the crushed beer cans that had gathered around her. "Who th' fuck wants ta get a new arsehole!?" She barked as she stood up. She'd spent most of the day drinking heavily so that by the time Bonnie's match had come on she was so drunk that she could hardly work up the courage to do more than just keep drinking and swearing at the television. An impressive feat for someone who already spent most of their time inebriated.

There was an indentation in her head where she'd smashed each can after finishing it but she had barely even noticed as she stumbled to the door and mashed her face against it. She pushed up a few inches and tried to look through the peeophole but gave up after a few seconds.

"Fuck it..." She muttered and swung open the door. She was dressed in sweatpants and a ribbed, white a-frame tank top, her breasts exposing quite a bit of cleavage as well as splashes of beer that failed to catch her mouth.

Her eyed adjusted as she looked at Bonnie. Even drunk she could see how bad Bonnie looked. She scowled. "Ye'r a cunt!" She barked, her eyebrows furrowing before she leaned forward, grabbed Bonnie roughly by the hair and shoved her into her exposed cleavage. She then wrapped both of her arms around Bonnie's head and squeezed tightly, smothering the Texan with a vice-like hug. Her head flopped forward and she began to kiss the top of Bonnie's head over and over again.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Duffy opened the door and Bonnie frowned. Her girl looked so shitfaced right now. "I know." She muttered pathetically with her head down as Duffy yelled at her. Normally she'd just cuss her right back but poor Bonnie was not her usual self. Far from it.

She then yelped as she was grabbed by the hair and shoved into Duffy's tits, Bonnie practically fell over as she pawed at her lover's arms, her legs shaky before they quickly buckled and she collapsed against Duffy, the embrace was rough and tight and Bonnie needed, she just broke down, clung to Duffy and sobbed uncontrollably, tears streaking down her face as Duffy kissed her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:39 am

"C'mon, ye draft tart dun nae hing the lugs..."

Duffy whispered as she held Bonnie tightly and waddled them into their apartment, kicking the door shut. She spun Bonnie around and fell against the door, letting it prop both of them up while she sighed heavily.

"Can nae say there's ale left but ye can byde a wee." Duffy rubbed Bonnie's back and frowned. "Aye... tak ye'r tyme." She said softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:57 am

Bonnie stumbled with her weak knees when Duffy guided them back into the apartment still crying and clinging to her lover as the door was shut behind them.

"Don't...Want a...Drinfk..." She slurred through her tears as she buried her face in Duffy's warm bosom, digging her finger tips into her arms as she just cried and cried.

"God...I'm sucha fuckin' idiot Duff...I fuckin' lost and I didn't listen ta' my brother and that bitch came and she ruined everythin' and I fuckin' tapped and... Fuck... Fuck!" She was angry and remorseful.

"My one fuckin' chance and I blew it... That bitch cost me my chance... My one chance... I can't even see Yi Lan no more..."

"...I dunno what the fuck I'm even doin' no more..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:50 am

Duffy's face scrunched up and she pulled Bonnie at arms length. She looked at Bonnie with as much emotion as her glassy, inebriated eyes could muster. "Aye, yetr a daft cunt, a ken." She said. "But I dinnae if it's fer th' reason ye think, lassie."

Duffy sloughed off herself completely off of Bonnie and drug herself to the kitchen. "Shite, if yer nae gonna tak a guid bucket, I will." She said as she went to the fridge and pushed around things in it until she found a beer. She cracked it open and sighed before taking a deep draught.

"Och. So ye got ye'r arse kicked? So? Dinnae remember readin in the rules that means ye can nae 'ave another row." Duffy grinned a bit. "Not that I read em, aye. "ave another row with 'er an kick 'er arse! Or donny wit 'er in th' parkin lot!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Duffy let go and Bonnie slumped against the door. Hugging her knees while the scot went and got a beer. Maybe she was going to need a drink too after this.

"It's... Not about the rules, hun... What kinda person woulda I be to keep haressing Jocelyn until we fought again? I did EVERYTHING to fight Allison and all It got me was doing stupid shit and even usin' her niece who had nothin' ta' do with this." Bonnie gave a shaky sigh.

"I dunno whats goin' on. Allison was done with me. Then she attacked me. Jocelyn never wanted to fight, then she did, now she's done. WHY can't they just fuckin' fight when I tell them, 'We gon' fight!!'?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:11 am

Duffy lowered her head and rubbed her temples. "Fight'a a fight." She said. "Ye're up ta high doh, lassie. Ye should stop frettin over WHY someone wants a row wit ye an start thinkin about 'ow ye'r gunna give it to th next cunt that wants it! Shite!" She said and walked over to Bonnie.

"A'll fight every cunt that wants a piece an all of em that dun nae 'ave the cobbles ta go! Fuck it! I just wanna bury me dobs into someone's gob! Fuckin pissed me right off when they fucked wit ye but if they're chicken shite, then just make a point o' it while you're cavin in some dumb cunt's face!"

Duffy put up her fist and swung at Bonnie's face even though she was no where near her. "Oi! Ye twats! guess yer takin th' pisser cause of these, aye!?" She said with a grin. "Dunnae want any barney from ye, lassie. All they got is some foolin about wit yer 'ead!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 am

"It ain't so simple fer me to just bury my fist in someone's face, love." Bonnie muttered with her head down, though it quickly rose up when Duffy threw her punch out in front of her. Bonnie held back at a laugh at first before Duffy's final statement got to Bonnie.

"Yeah... I'm... A mess." Bonnie stated. "Even IF they did just mess with my head, I can't shaek the fact that every time I do somethin' Allison makes me the bad guy and she always seems right. I know I shouldn't care but... The idea of being a fucking Thug like her eats at me, ya know? She's the worst kind of person and I... I've done some bad shit recently."

"That little Chinese girl who stayed over, Yi Lan? I... I didn't know what else ta' do at the time and tried hurting her to make her leave AFW.... Didn't work." Allison made sure ta' make me feel terrible about it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:55 am

"Why not!?" Duffy said, wrinklin her brow. "Ain't no problem that can nae be solved by swinging yer dobs! If that dunnae work then ye'r not doin it enough!" She emphasized with another swing of her fists.

"What've ye done that's so awful? Beat some people up? Let other people get beat up!? Shite, lassie! A mak it a point ta do that as much as I can! Ye'r sayin I'm some kinda monster? Goon? Fuck ye an th 'orse ye rode in on then! An ye an A are suckin face an bumpin twats!"

Duffy shook her head and stumbled over to the couch. "E'ry one o these cunts signed up fer this on their own! If they're gonna cry about it cause they figgured out they dunnae like gettin punched in the gob then fuck em! Don't be a ruddy cunt arse about it and just punch whoever runs their gob about it an talks shite about ye!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next