Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Miss You

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Miss You - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss You

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Valley nodded along, glad Katya seemed eager to learn. As much as she didn't like to think of herself a trainer, she would have been lying if she said she didn't get a little kick out of it. Nothing wrong with telling Katya what worked for her, and if she go something useful from it, great. "I wouldn't call it trickery so much as it's misdirection. Which isn't really all that different, but it sounds more tactical and intelligent, so that's what I go with."

She lit up when Katya motioned towards the ring. That was usually where conversations like this wound up going, in her experience. "Mind reader, nice. I'd love a round." She took off her earphones the music player along with them, laying them off to the side and scooping up her towel. She strutted her way to the ring, a little bounce in her step as she went. "Easier to show than tell."

Valley hopped on the apron and sat on the middle rope, holding it open for Katya to slip through. "So, where are you from?"

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 am

Katya licked her lips and chuckled as Valley put a positive spin on her obfuscating fighting style. “Of course,” she agreed, with almost exaggerated demureness.

She beamed as Valley hopped happily towards the ring, seemingly sharing her enthusiasm for some hands-on practice. She gracefully ducked under the ropes, enjoying a nice close view of the blonde’️s thighs as she did so.

“From Moskva, mainly,” Katya replied. “Moved there when I was little. Went to London for a couple of years too, school and all that,” she added. Essentially, her increasingly wealthy family had moved to follow the money, but Katya didn’️t think that flaunting her status would be particularly tactful right now. The fact that she was an internationally mobile Russian girl was hint enough.

“Am guessing you’️re Californian, yes?”

Katya skipped into the centre of the canvas and turned to face Valley, rocking lightly on her feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:43 am

Katya's energy was infectious, and Valley tapped into it as the younger girl skipped into the ring, moving about and staying light on her feet. She was fluid already, had good movement, a nice sign that she had good stock for Valley to work with.

"Yup, I'm a Cali girl. Born and raised." The accent and the skin typically tipped people off, no surprise that Katya picked up on it. Valley never made any effort to hide what she was, even when she'd received some flak over it. She was Californian and proud, and if anyone didn't like it, tough on them.

Fortunately, Katya did seem to like it, if she was looking at what Valley thought she was looking at when she entered the ring. Valley gave her a good view of the thighs as she started to move about, dancing around in her stance. Her legs moved in an intricate pattern, flowing from step to step, like she was listening to music only she could hear.

"So, why did you get into wrestling?" She did a quick spin, then bounced right out of Katya's range. Fluid, dynamic movement like this took a lot of energy, but she had plenty to spare, and there were plenty of other benefits, too... "Ready when you are, by the way."

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:59 am

“Sunshine and movie stars. Sounds nice,” Katya commented, being completely genuine. She knew that some girls were somehow irked by the supposedly vapid nature of the west coast, but not her. It was one of the few havens for pretty and successful people, so although she had never been to California, Katya felt she could have an affinity with it.

“Wrestling? Well, I have a lot of older brothers, so I had to learn to hold my own. Don’️t believe that Russians are more violent than anyone else, but we don’️t back down, that’️s for sure,” she smiled.

Her smile belied that fact that she was trying to think of a positive spin on her own wrestling background. “I saw a lot of, uh, semi-pro fights, I loved the energy and excitement. I knew I could do it, and look good at the same time, too” she added impishly. “I was going okay in the local leagues… just the step up to AFW that felt a bit rough. You’️ve been full pro for a while, right?”

Katya felt her senses sharpen a little bit as she watched Valley spin, her lithe body moving in then flitting away again. She’️d have to get ready too, they weren’️t going to stand around talking all day.

“You want to work on anything in particular, or just spar and see what happens..?” Katya gave her limbs a quick stretch out, arms ready at her side, indicating she was prepared for whatever the veteran might throw at her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:44 pm

"Well, you certainly do look good." Valley kicked herself for being so damn blunt, but it wasn't like Katya's beauty wasn't obvious. A woman with a body like that couldn't help but know how good she looked, and if she had been wrestling for any real amount of time, there was no way that she was the first to point it out. Her tan skin would hide her reddening face well enough.

Though Valley couldn't help but note her own increasing attraction younger women. She was starting to wonder if there wasn't something deep-rooted behind that.

She pushed those thoughts aside as she continued to dance, though she toned it down a bit as she spoke and made her way back to Katya's front. She stopped and got into position for a tie-up, but even like this, her legs still swayed back and forth. She looked like she could burst in any direction, at any second. "And yeah, I was wrestling in a fed out of California for about eleven, maybe twelve years. This is my first time in the big big leagues, though."

She started to inch her way in and held her fingers up, looking for a test of strength. Wanting to see just how well the lithe Russian lady measured up. She wasn't against brushing up her, either. "Let's just go like normal to start with, let me get a good feel for your style. I'll give you tips where I can, work you through it."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Katya giggled girlishly as Valley complemented her appearance, clearly buoyed by the comment. “Thank you,” she smiled, running a manicured hand through her hair. “I first wondered if I should go for a pretty Russian Princess gimmick in the ring, but… not a great historical precedent, really,” she said breezily. “And when it comes to ring glamour, it’️s hard to beat the Americans.” Katya tilted her head and made no secret of the fact she was eyeing Valley’️s striking figure.

Even as they chatted, Katya saw the blonde was still nimble on her feet, the instinct ingrained. Valley looked as skilled as she was pretty, and Katya knew she would have to try hard if she didn’️t want to embarrass herself. Not that Valley seemed the type to really punish weakness, but disappointing her would be somehow just as bad.

With that in mind, Katya had some strong resolve as she stalked towards Valley, raising her arms and interlinking her slender fingers with the other girl’️s to accept the test of strength.

She dipped her head a little but held Valley’️s eyes, pushing forwards hard. Being shorter, Katya had less overall power, though she was equally athletic, and her lower centre of gravity would at least help her stability in this tussle.

“Yeah, I’️ll let you get a good feel. For my style.” Katya smiled coquettishly, throwing in a little deliberate distraction for Valley to deal with too.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 pm

How long had it been since Valley had some light, flirty talk with anyone like this? She had trouble remembering. She hadn't really tried to get into the dating scene since she and Ace split, probably holding out some kind of hope that her ex-girlfriend would call her up and things would go back to the way they used to be. That hadn't happened, and it probably wasn't. It was fun to dream, but...

No, she had to get Hailey out of her mind. She wasn't here. Katya was here. This was happening. Right now. The more she let that distraction rule her, the less effective she would be in the ring, and she wasn't going to have a repeat of the Akashi match. Never again.

She saw Katya coming for the test, loving the fierce look in her eyes. She had a slender body, not the most powerful even by their style's standards, but she had good enthusiasm. A strong foundation to work with, and that would make up for a lot of things.

"Nice!" She pushed against Katya, but just hard enough to make it a decent struggle. "And I think I have to feel you a lot before this is over. Your style, I mean." She matched Katya's coquettish smile with a devilish one.

"Now, let's say I'm way bigger than you, much stronger." She started to exert some real force to push the Russian princess back. "If you let me, I'll bully you right into the corner. What do you do to stop me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 pm

hamish1024 wrote:“Heh,” Katya chuckled, grunting a little as she tried to hold back Valley’s advance. The flirting was fun, Katya pleased that the blonde was keenly matching her banter. This was undoubtedly better than boring solo training!

Despite her efforts, she found the taller girl forcing her back, gradually applying more strength, making Katya lose a foot of ground, then another.

“Ngh, well, assuming I don’t want to get cornered by you…” Katya commented, frowning a little as she thought about the best course of action here. In the controlled training environment, it came to her pretty quickly.

“I take that forward momentum… and flip it round!” Katya gripped onto Valley and jumped up, planting her feet on the Californian’s thighs and aiming to fall backwards so that she could monkey flip her opponent over her head.
acuya wrote:If Valley wasn't so busy flying through the air, she would have applauded Katya's monkey flip. It was one of Valley's favorite moves out of the tie up, and the Russian had great execution, overcoming the size difference and sending Valley a few feet. away. She landed hard on her back and grunted at the impact, but that was all reflex. It didn't hurt all that much.

"Okay, good choice." Valley stayed on her back, flat and looking up at the ceiling while her beach blonde hair was splayed all about. "Monkey Flip is a great set-up, but you got to be careful with the bigger girls. Like, I'd never do it on someone like Chris Morgan or Akashi - even if it might work, you don't want to be under them. Ever."

She did a quick kip-up and got to her feet, then staggered towards the ropes. "All right, you've stunned me, I'm a little out of it, but that won't last forever. Need to capitalize quick, what do you do?"

Valley was curious what Katya would choose on this one. There was no real right or wrong answer, but Valley would have gone for an Irish Whip herself, isolate the opponent and work her over in the corner a little. Katya's choice would give a lot of insight into her style and tell Valley what she needed to focus on most of all.
hamish1024 wrote:“Oh, I know,” Katya replied as she scrambled up from the flip. “My usual trainer is built like a truck, I don’t normally get a chance to go for it. But with you, I couldn’t resist,” she flashed her tongue impishly as she watched Valley head for the ropes. “But yeah, no-one wants to be under Akashi. Ugh,” she muttered to herself.

“OK, a quick move…” Katya clapped her hands together as she tried to step up to the challenge. “Keep the momentum going! I Irish Whip you!”

Katya would move to grab Valley’s arm, not expecting much resistance. “Send you bouncing off the far ropes!” she announced, pulling the blonde in the opposite direction to send her running across the ring.

The brunette wasn’t actually sure how rough the training session was supposed to get, but she figured she was better being safe than sorry. Which, in this case, meant planning to bounce off the adjacent ropes to get her own speed up, and then running at Valley to try and hit her with a dropkick.
acuya wrote:And, indeed, Valley was Irish whipped. Katya definitely wasn't putting as much force into it as she could, holding back to keep things polite, but Valley oversold it and slammed into the turnbuckle, hitting hard enough to shake the ring. She bounced up and slumped against it.

"Okay, now-" Valley looked up in time to see Kayya coming at her like a cute, Russia missile, barreling at top speed. Valley could judge the movements and read the body language. She was going for a dropkick.

She braced for impact and what an impact it was. Valley cried out as the blow hammered her chest, knocking her knees out and making her fall right on her butt.

But she was still smiling.

"Good dropkick, nice form." She sat and leaned on the turnbuckle, taking a moment to gather herself and give instruction."I like to spice it up, though. What variations do you use?"
hamish1024 wrote:Katya felt the force of the impact as she hit home on Valley, the Russian girl pleased at how the move had gone. She fell in good shape, getting up quickly, to see the other wrestler slumped in the corner, but looking okay.

She took a breath and wiped her hand across her brow. “Ehh… I try to keep it simple, to be honest. Maybe a bit too safe, I know,” she added, pinching the bridge of her nose rather self-consciously.

“Ooh, though there is a mule kick I like to use,” she said brightly, taking a few steps back into the centre of the ring. “Anyone coming up behind me…”

By way of demonstration, Katya jumped up, twisting in the air to fire her legs out behind her, kicking an imaginary foe before landing on her front.

Staying on the mat, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked across to the seated girl. “Works better if I can get them bouncing off the ropes, though.”
acuya wrote::hm: "Nice kick." Valley gave an authentic applause as she rose up out of the corner. Katya might have lacked her experience, but physically she was in good shape. She could probably do the more advanced moves, it was just a matter of getting them into her pretty head. Shouldn't be too hard, really.

Valley stood up and turned around to face the turnbuckle. It wasn't perfect, but it would do as a training dummy - she just needed to hit something to get her points across, and she didn't want to slam Katya around all night. "There's nothing wrong with simple, but there are a lot of ways to do a dropkick that can help you out of tight spots.

She took a few steps back, got a little running start, then jumped into the air like she was going to throw a dropkick...and she did, only instead of aiming at the chest, she waited to release the kick until she was close to the ground, hitting the bottom ropes, where the legs would be.

"Delayed dropkick, great for the bigger women." She landed hard and rolled back, quickly popping back up. "Most wrestlers get hit with dropkicks so often they always expect to get hit in the chest, but if you perfect the timing, you can throw them off with that and knock them down. Plus, it starts a guessing game - they'll be wary, never sure how they should brace themselves when you go airborne. Nothing too complex, but effective. You're just kicking later than you normally would."

She stepped away and opened her arms. "Try it on me."
hamish1024 wrote:Resting her chin on her hands, Katya watched keenly as Valley showed her stuff on the turnbuckle. The blonde clearly knew her stuff and it was exciting to watch close-up, Katya’s feet wiggling happily as Valley nailed the turnbuckle hard, making the whole ring shake.

She hopped upright, nodding as she listened to her tutor. “Sounds good. It’s like we were saying before - trickery. I can get on board with that,” she grinned.

The brunette took a few steps back, creating space for a run-up. “I do appreciate you lending your body for my practice,” she smiled. Holding back never really occurred to her… if Katya was offered something, she took it.

“Ok…” she muttered, before steeling herself and starting a charge at Valley. She leapt towards the blonde, having to fight all her natural instincts not to kick out at the apex of the jump. Instead, she delayed as instructed, firing out her legs just before she hit the ground.

She fell a little more ungainly this time, thudding onto the mat with a little more force, having not adjusted for the fact that she would have far less time to shape for the fall. She grunted, clutching her butt, maybe a little embarrassed by that oversight.
acuya wrote:Valley saw the kick coming, knew what to expect, but that hardly meant she could be graceful about it. Katya's blow slammed into her shins and gave her a good taste of the damage she'd dealt to Akashi at the start of their match, only the size gap was a lot narrower, now. That meant Valley was sent tumbling head over heels, flopping down on her back just a couple feet away from where Katya landed.

She laid on her back, chuckling as she craned her neck up towards her little Russian pupil. "See? I know, it feels a little weird and you shouldn't use it too much, but it's a handy little trick when you get the timing down." She stuck out her tongue. "And you can use my body anytime you like, no worries."

Shameless.

She started to lift her legs up and rock back on her shoulders, preparing to leap up to her feet, but she paused and glanced back at Katya...as best she could in such an awkward position, anyway.

"Can you do a kip-up?" She was certain Katya could physically do it, the only question was if she knew how.
hamish1024 wrote:Katya slowly hauled herself upright, pleased with how the session seemed to be going so far. She was hitting Valley without excessively hurting her... and things seemed to be heating up in the process.

She looked down at the floored blonde, momentarily lost for words at Valley's bold flirting. Pale-skinned Katya managed to avoid blushing, but only just.

"Well, I might hold you to that..." she replied, slow and sly.

Trying to focus on the wrestling, she tilted her head to one side with an inquisitive look as she wondered about the kip-up. It wasn't something she'd been taught before, though obviously her big, buxom trainer Oksana would have struggled.

"Not sure, need to be better at tring new things," she shrugged. "Show me."
acuya wrote:You might think Valley would know better, even attempting something with a pretty young and impressionable girl like Katya after the beautiful train wreck that had been her relationship with Ace. Valley wasn't big on smart decisions, these days.

]"Simple move. You've probably even seen it used before, you just never knew the name." Valley laid on her back, making sure her student had full view of her body. For study purpose. Of course. She brought her feet up, perfectly parallel as she leaned back. "And..."

Valley flipped up to her feet in a single bound, coming up in a crouch and immediately getting into a defensive position. "Kip-up. Good way to get up fast, let you recover fast, and it looks cool."

She rolled on her back and motioned for Katya to come over and lay beside her. "Try it with me. 1, 2..." She raised her legs up, readying to jerk forward as soon as Katya did the same.
acuya wrote:"Maybe." Valley returned the wink as she and Katya prepared to give the move a solid try. She was being more than a little shameless with all this flirting, feeling like a schoolgirl all over again. But it had been a rough few weeks. She'd earn the right to have a little fun, hadn't she?

Valley leaped up with her and wobbled along with Katya when she grabbed onto her for support. They managed to stay upright between the two of them. It was a pretty good attempt for someone who hadn't done it before, and while it wasn't quite matchworthy just yet, a little more practice and Katya would have it down pat. Good moves, good potential, just like...

No. Come on, stop that.

Valley snapped back to reality and gave Katya a quick pat on the back and a smile as she backed away. "Good work, good work." She started to hop back into her rhythm. "All right, coming back at you, get ready!"

She got some decent space, then broke into a run and made a beeline for Katya, coming at her with a clothesline.
hamish1024 wrote:Katya had to blink and shake her head a little as Valley pressed on with the training. The brunette had been caught daydreaming a little, not focused on fight-level sharpness.

“Oh, its on,” Katya replied, though more in surprise than in assertiveness. The run gave her some time to react, Valley kind enough to telegraph the next move a bit.

The Russian neatly ducked under her opponent’s arm. Moving forwards, she would decide to break into a run against the far ropes, bouncing off them and coming back around.

Valley could either have stopped against the far ropes, or bounced off them and be charging straight back. If Katya had the opportunity, she would try to use her momentum to administer a clothesline of her own.
acuya wrote:Valley could only have been more obivious in her delivery if she had announced the clothesline on her. Sure enough, Katya dodged one of the most dodgeable moves in wrestling history, but what impressed Valley was the way she kept going, clearly getting ready to come back with a move of her own on the return.

Valley expected her to come with a cross body block or a drop kick, but she she chose her own clothesline instead, using the momentum and bounce to give her some added speed. She caught Valley hard across the chest and dropped her flat once again, and this time seeing it coming didn't help all that much.

She groaned for a moment, but got past and rolled over to her stomachs, overselling it and kicking her legs."Oh no, I am vulnerable and in pain on my stomach. It sure would be bad if my opponent put me in a submission hold. Like the bow and arrow or the STF or a Boston Crab." She shook her head with mock pain. "I'm so far away from the ropes, I'd never get for them before I tapped out..."
hamish1024 wrote:Katya was genuinely surprised when she connected with the clothesline, because with hindsight it was a rather basic move to attempt on a veteran. She guessed Valley was letting her get some hits in; she didn’t mind playing rough, so long as the blonde didn’t.

For a fraction of a second she was worried she had genuinely hurt Valley, but soon realised she was playfully overselling the move, in a game invitation to practice some submissions.

“Heh, yes, you are in real trouble now!” Katya smiled with playfully exaggerated malice. “I’m not sure I have the weight to lock in a boston crab properly… bow and arrow might be worth a try…”

She had never performed this move, only seen it.

Katya licked her lips as she stood over the prone blonde, pretty face down, but pert ass up. Being more gentle than she would in an actual match, the petite Russian knelt down on Valley’s back, grabbing her legs in a toe lock with one hand, and holding her chin with the other.

A grunt of effort, and Katya would roll onto her own back, trying to hoist Valley up in the compromising and painful move.

“Have I got you?”
acuya wrote:"Yeah, yeah." Valley ground her teeth down hard as she was lifted up and stretched - even if Katya wasn't trying to hurt her all that much, gravity was doing a lot of the work for her. "You got me."

She really did, too. Valley had only been put in this particular hold three, maybe four times, but each time she'd come dangerously close to tapping out. With Katya, it wasn't too bad. But all it would take was a little effort on her part to get there. "Go with what you're comfortable with." Valley managed to crane her neck around enough to look at the Russia princess, as her hair pooled below. "This is a good one with people about your size. Hard to get out of." She made a big show of reaching for the ropes and coming up short, swinging her arms about in useless circles. "You're pretty much helpless if you can't reach the ropes."

"Something like an ankle lock or a crossface might be better with big girls, though. All depends on-" She winced as a sharp pain started to work its way up her spine. "Let me out before we go on, 'kay?"
hamish1024 wrote:Katya smiled as she pulled off the move, Valley’s body arced over her knees. She was glad of the advice, too - if she’d tried it on a bigger girl she now knew she would have been squashed.

Despite Valley’s help, a brief malevolent urge hit Katya when she realised the blonde was fully under her control. Not something that the Russian would naturally relinquish. The impulse to keep Valley squirming in pain passed very quickly though. Lucky she had picked a submission move where they weren’t eye to eye!

“Uh, yeah, of course, sorry,” Katya replied, releasing the hold, shuffling back on her butt to give Valley some breathing room. She scratched her head cutely.

“So, uh, I still feel bad you’re taking all these hits. I’ve got to repay you somehow. Or at least, let you get some revenge,” she smiled impishly.
acuya wrote:Valley breathed a sigh of relief as she was let go, nursing her back for a little while as she laid there. Katya had locked it in surprisingly well, easily taking to the submission hold from the outset. She was right, though - even though Valley wasn't taking full moves or complete hits, it was starting to wear away on her body. Switching sides might be ideal.

"Be careful what you wish for." She sat up and grabbed the ropes, pulling up to her feet when she had a sold grip. She'd lost some of the bounce in her step, but she still had a few good moves in her. "I have been wanting to try a new move, though, just have had anyone to use it on, yet."

She arched her back and stretched, putting her prodigious chest on display. But she was just stretching. Just innocent stretching. Nothing untoward or illicit about it. "Have you ever seen a reverse hurricanrana?"
hamish1024 wrote:Katya was pleased that Valley was prepared to make the training a two-way deal. It showed that the blonde had respect for her beyond just teaching her some moves… and frankly, she was also interested in getting a close-up look at what that lithe body could do.

Her head tilted with interest as she listened and watched. The stretches were pushing Valley’s pert breasts out at beautiful angles of display, and Katya’s gaze unashamedly dropped downwards.

“Hmm… that would be good to see. Not come across the reverse version. I do try some head scissor takedowns sometimes, though I’m still learning. Show me what you got!” she beamed. “Where do you want me?”
acuya wrote:Despite being quite gifted in the chest department, Valley rarely made much ado about her breasts - they were above average, yes, but so what? She didn't like to show off, and she'd never relied on her looks to get her anywhere her talent couldn't. She could have lead with them, made a show for the crowd, participated in silly smother matches or worn clothing that drew a focus to them. She didn't. It wasn't her.

Still, every now and then, they did come in handy. Like when she was trying to impress pretty girls. Quite useful then, and she had little shame in using them that way.

Valley had a knowing smile as she spied Katya's gaze. She started to walk past the Russian, brushing their shoulders as she moved. "See something you like?" She had a little giggle as she came up behind Kayta. "Okay, it's just like a hurricanrana, except from the back. I'm going to try and land it on you, then pull you into a camel clutch. Won't hold it, just want to see if I can make a smooth transition. Here we go..."

Valley jumped up, wrapped her legs around Katya's neck from behind, and pulled her back into the reverse hurricanrana, sending her flying up and falling down on her chest. From there, she moved down the lithe princess' back and tried to pull her into a camel clutch, making the transition to the submission as smooth as possible.
hamish1024 wrote:Katya felt a shiver of anticipation as Valley brushed against her as she circled round behind and out of sight.

“Hmm… I’m in your hands, be gentle,” she purred with a smile, loosening up her muscles and getting into a prepared stance. She trusted Valley, but there was no escaping the knowledge that this was going to hurt.

She exhaled, calming her apprehension. Suddenly she felt the ring shake, and Valley’s silken legs were around her neck. Silken but strong, as they pulled her back off her feet.

It was intensely disorienting for Katya as she was flipped backwards, before landing face-down on the mat. The force of the impact spread through her body, making her yelp. She might have bounced on the canvas, but such movement was stifled by the weight of Valley sitting on her back. Before she knew it, she found arms pulled back around Valley’s thighs, setting her up for a textbook camel clutch.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, with approving surprise. “You’re good - from behind, the target doesn’t have a chance!”

She blew a strand of hair from her eyes. “You going to give me my hands back, or is this where you punish me for staring at your chest?” Katya purred provocatively. Valley’s graceful competence had clearly excited her.
acuya wrote:The move had worked perfectly, and Valley couldn't be more proud of it - she rarely saw the reverse hurricanrana, and she'd only known one person who executed it and followed it up with a camel clutch: her mother's tag team partner, Tiny TIna, back when they were running wild with the Slamazons. She still needed a lot more practice before she was good enough to make the move match worthy, but she felt she had the basics down, now.

With that taken care of, Valley could think about other things - like the hot and ready Russian princess beneath her.

It was obvious what they were building up to, and while Valley's body was ready to do so many things with Katya, her mind was still filled with hesitation. It had been so long since she felt Ace's warm body against hers, since she'd had any intimacy with anyone. A couple of months, not an eternity, but it felt like one. It wouldn't be cheating, she knew that. She and Ace weren't together. Why not? Why not have a little fun?

Valley let Katya's arms go and laid down on her back, letting those breasts she so admired press into her shoulder. "I don't know about punishment, but I might have something more interesting in mind." She brought her lips over Katya's ear and gave them a delicate lick. "Help me clean up in the locker room. We'll call it even."
hamish1024 wrote:Katya swallowed excitedly as Valley continued to flirt with her. The training had been fun, and the change of pace had definitely helped Katya’s skillset, but both women knew they wanted something more, too.

The question was, what were they going to do about it? Now that the coyly-framed “training” session was over, they were free to start being a little more direct. Katya’s senses sharpened as she realised they were beginning to build up to something. If there was anything she wanted, it would soon be time to take it.

Though maybe not quite yet. With Valley pressing down atop her in a comforting yet domineering position, Katya was still slightly on the back foot. As evidenced by the blonde’s gentle ear lick. Katya shivered pleasantly, giggling a little. When she was finally let go, she would struggle out from under Valley and turn to face her.

The Russian was tempted to grab for the sexy Californian right now, biting her lip as she weighed up her options, and decided it would be better to wait. It wasn’t delaying the gratification by much, after all.

“The showers. Sure. We’re not that dirty, but I’m sure I can still be helpful,” she smiled sweetly and fluttered her lashes, before moving back in the direction of the lockers, ready to follow Valley quite faithfully to the shower.
acuya wrote:Valley was still fighting with herself just a bit as she and Katya made their way to the locker room, going for a little more privacy in their 'training session'. Though, now that it was clear just how far the young wrestler was willing to take things, her hesitancy was quite quickly diminishing. No shame, no shame. And what was more, the longer this went on and the more they spoke, the more apparent it became that Valley needed this. Relief. Relaxation. Just something fun. Hell, forget the intimacy, how long had it been since she just enjoyed herself? Not since Summer Splash, at least.

She lead her new student into the locker room and took a quick peek around, making sure they were alone as the door closed behind them. After a quick spot check, she moved back to Katya and put her hands around the Russian's slim waist, pressing against her, letting her steamy blow those brown hairs away as she moved in.

"Come here."

She gave Katya a soft, gentle kiss, a quick taste of her lips, a sample before she moved in and took the main course, covering her cute lips with her own as she pulled them back towards the showers.
hamish1024 wrote:“Mmmm,” Katya moaned, excited just by virtue of the fact they were alone and together. She purred demurely as the blonde grabbed her waist and began to kiss her.

She let the older woman take control at first, melting in her arms, allowing her tongue to explore her own. To the Russian, California was supposed to be a land of decadence, and she idly wondered what habits and preferences Valley might have picked up. If her skill in the ring was anything to go by, Katya was in for a good time. Things were moving quickly too, which was in itself quite promising. She hadn’t even had to buy Valley a drink first!

The brunette wasn’t entirely passive, though, running her hands up Valley’s back and gently caressing her face as they kissed. She allowed herself to be pulled in the general direction of the showers for a little while, before a thought struck her.

“Stop.”

She pushed gently against Valley’s waist to disentwine their bodies for now. Katya had realised they were right next to her locker.

“I want to get you something.”

She grabbed a washbag and turned back to face Valley. “I get this luxury body gel imported. The scent is incredible and it will make your skin tingle all day. Though not as much as I can,” she smiled, pressing herself back into Valley’s embrace, squeezing her pert ass and pushing them back towards the showers again.
acuya wrote:For a moment, when Katya pushed against Valley, she feared the worst - that she'd done something wrong. That she was moving too fast. That was being too aggressive, going for this with a girl she just met in a public place, even though she seriously the first people to do very similar things in this locker room. She'd heard quite a few stories...

She breathed a sigh of relief when Katya just came back with a little something to make things more interesting. Valley'd never tried anything like that before, but she was willing to give a shot. Especially right now. "Sounds interesting." She spoke as best as she could between the kisses, but Katya had to eat a few syllables. "Not sure I'd want to buy a bottle myself, though. Convince me."

Valley let the younger girl - no, woman push her back towards the shower stall, moaning low and soft as she felt those eager hands roam over her body. She busied herself, too, though she tried to be a little more economical about it. One hand moved low, slowly sliding Katya's shorts down, giving her ass the occasional loving squeeze, while her hands when up and gripped the Russian's head, massaging her neck and keeping her close as they moved.
hamish1024 wrote:Katya gave a muffled chuckle at Valley’s response as they continued to kiss and touch each other, gradually stumbling towards the showers. The Russian could feel the anticipation rising in her body, knowing this was going to be good.

She dropped her washbag on the floor of the shower stall, and sighed a little as Valley began to pull down her shorts and grope at her ass. Being this wanted felt fantastic.

Katya just left her shorts bunched awkwardly around her legs, and went on the offensive herself. She slipped her hands underneath Valley’s top and began to move her fingers across the Californian’s body, reaching up to her breasts. She would push the fabric of her White Snake t-shirt up, exposing her toned abdomen and, more importantly, her chest, as Katya began to massage Valley’s boobs.

The brunette would take a break from kissing Valley’s mouth, dipping her head to press her face against her cleavage, kissing her breasts and enjoying the faintest taste of sweat on the other girl’s soft tanned skin.
hamish1024 wrote:Katya gave a muffled chuckle at Valley’s response as they continued to kiss and touch each other, gradually stumbling towards the showers. The Russian could feel the anticipation rising in her body, knowing this was going to be good.

She dropped her washbag on the floor of the shower stall, and sighed a little as Valley began to pull down her shorts and grope at her ass. Being this wanted felt fantastic.

Katya just left her shorts bunched awkwardly around her legs, and went on the offensive herself. She slipped her hands underneath Valley’s top and began to move her fingers across the Californian’s body, reaching up to her breasts. She would push the fabric of her White Snake t-shirt up, exposing her toned abdomen and, more importantly, her chest, as Katya began to massage Valley’s boobs.

The brunette would take a break from kissing Valley’s mouth, dipping her head to press her face against her cleavage, kissing her breasts and enjoying the faintest taste of sweat on the other girl’s soft tanned skin.
acuya wrote:Valley was more used to being the aggressor in these situations, but for Katya she made an exception. She was amazingly eager, with talented hands, and Valley was enthralled as the lithe lady lifted up her shirt and went to work. Her head fell back and she stared up at the ceiling lights, mewling and moaning

Ace had never gotten this intimate with her. She wanted to wait. A sex-after-marriage sort of girl. Which was fine, Valley respected that, but it often left her wanting some sweet release. Release she was about to get in abundance. Valley was tempted to call Katya a godsend, but that would be blasphemy, and she was already sinning enough for one day.

"Yes..." The word came out more as moan than anything intelligible as Katya tasted her and seemed to enjoy the flavor. Californian Blonde must've been a rare delicacy in Russia.

Valley let her leg push forward, rubbing her thigh against Katya's lower lips and encouraging the behavior. Her hands stayed busy, too. They went upward, gently tugging her top off as they ran along her back, feeling over every muscle they could find.
hamish1024 wrote:"Oh yes," Katya sighed gently as Valley's leg slotted between her own, apparantly rewarding her for the continued massaging of the Californian's breasts. Of course, freeing and feeling Valley's chest was definitely its own reward, though Katya would hardly complain. Instead, she began to rub her hips back and forth, gently humping the other girl's leg. The Russian moaned happily at the sensation in her sex, her arousal beginning to stir, her pussy moistening.

In fact, her pussy getting wet reminded Katya that they were in a shower stall. She briefly let go of Valley, raising her arms so that her red top could be slipped right off, fully revealing her pert, pale pink body. With her bottoms bunched around her legs, she was nearly naked now, a situation which made her grin confidently at her lover.

She caressed Valley a little more and then stepped slowly back, letting the remnants of her outfit fall to the floor.

"Well, I'm ready for the shower," she smiled. "Are you going to strip for me, or risk getting wet too soon?" With an impish flicker in her eyes, her hand brushed over the shower dial. It was within Katya's power to start dousing them with water, but she was openly waiting for Valley to respond to the challenge, interested in how the blonde would play it.
acuya wrote:Even with her tanned skin, Valley knew she had to be blushing like crazy and it would be impossible to miss. Frankly, with Katya's incredible body before her, a little embarrassment was the last thing on her mind. She was far more focused on the sweet, sexy, willing young woman challenging her to strip, too. Valley could smell her arousal already, feel the raw heat between them, knew that Katya had been thinking about this since they laid eyes on each other. Katya wanted her, and that made Valley want her even more.

After a moment's hesitation, she let her inhibitions go and heeded the call. She kicked her shoes off, letting them skitter to the side somewhere, and her shirt followed them a few a seconds later. Valley stepped forward and pressed up against Katya as she finished shimmying out of the pants, and soon their bodies were pressing up against each other without any trouble from those annoying clothes.

One hand moved over Katya's back and kept them close as their bodies mingling and their lips said hello for the second time, while the other slid down her arm and joined her fingers on the shower dial, turning it on and letting the water start to spray, quickly heating up as they did the same. "So." Valley whispered, letting her breath flow into the Russian's mouth. "You want me?"
hamish1024 wrote:Katya beamed as Valley stripped for her, bringing her hands together in approval as she eyed the blonde’s lithe, tanned body. Before long, that lovely figure was pressed right up against her own, Katya’s skin tingling as their bare bodies touched. A shower of warm water soon added to her sensory pleasures.

“Mmmm,” Katya moaned her answer as she caressed the taller girl. “Yes I want you,” she purred in husky Slavic tones. Her short brown hair was getting slicked down with water, and she was enjoying the wetness and the feel of the water against both her skin, and Valley’s. Her fingertips were gliding all over the blonde’s body - back, hips, chest.

“How could I not?” she asked between kisses. “As athlete, you are glamour personified. So elegant, so… perfect. It was worth getting the hurricanrana just to feel what you could do to me between your legs…” Katya leered, burying her face in Valley’s neck as her hands crept down to stroke Valley’s inner thighs.
acuya wrote:It was amazing what a little thing like an accent could do to heighten the sexiness of a moment. Katya's husky voice brought all the right memories to mind. Steamy spy movies with alluring vixens, seducing their helpless victims with irresistible charms. Telling their targets just what they wanted to hear. What they needed to hear. Then drawing them into the web...

Valley showed Katya some more things she could do between her legs, as she brought them up and started to wrap them around the younger girls waist. She gave a hard squeeze, just for a moment, before she eased up and started to pull Ace in. She started a slow but steady, grind, rubbing their hips together and letting thier slickened slits meet and mold, gasping with every thrust.

Her blood was racing. Their hearts seemed to be in perfect sync. Valley's hands roamed over Ace's back, as if she were desperate to touch as much of her as humanly possible. Every inch of her that wasn't touching this girl was a waste."More."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:41 pm

hamish1024 wrote:Katya let out a long, aching sigh as Valley pressed up against her. The feel of Valley's sex grinding assertively against her own sent pleasant shudders through her body. She needed this now. The point of no return was rapidly disappearing, replaced by an increasing, desperate lust. 

More? She didn't know if Valley was asking or telling, but it seemed like it hardly mattered now. They were both lost in each other and the conclusion would be the same. Katya angled her hips so that she had some control over the humping and grinding, using her thighs and pussy to rub against Valley's, their wet bodies becoming increasingly warm and slippery. 

Lost for words, she planted hungry kisses on Valley's mouth, face and neck. Her hands trailed down the taller girls spine, before cupping Valley's pert ass cheeks. She kneaded them and squeezed them hard, her grip pulling Valley even tighter into their erotic embrace.

A few moments more and Katya would begin to cum, no question. The first flushes were already stirring between her legs.
Valley was looking over the edge. Just about to fall off. 

Katya was pretty much the perfect lover - so attentive, eager and aggressive, responding to Valley's every twitch and pressing into her. She had been with other women, before. Men, too. While she hadn't exactly been setting the world on fire since high school, she hardly lived a life of chastity. But none of them came close to matching this girl in terms of raw, bestial lust.

Valley intertwined their legs and wrapped her arm around Haley's back, getting her as possible, maintaining as tight a grip as she could with their wet bodies and pressing so hard that it would be difficult to tell where her body ended and Haley's began. She tried to keep up with the rapid kisses, planting her own all over her lover's face and neck and ears, wherever her head could reach.

Primal. Raw. Fucking. Valley didn't like to use that last word too much, but it was the only real way to describe what was happening now, so she embraced the term. Her breath started to grow shallow, her eyes rolled back, her muscles and her toes curled. She threw back her matted hair and let out one final scream as she prepared for the final plunge. "Haley!"

...oh, crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Katya felt Valley shifting up a gear, increasing the intensity of their passion, causing the Russian girl to practically growl in lust as she was showered in kisses.

Then suddenly, jarringly, she froze. She… had heard that, right? A name called out, and not her own?

Katya gave an exasperated gasp and staggered back a little. The Slavic brunette was still fired up and oh-so horny… but into that potent mix there had been thrown what seemed like a serious insult.

“What… the… hell?” she sighed, her lips agape. Beneath a tangle of wet, brown hair, her eyes were blazing, as she watched Valley extremely closely.

She would give the blonde beauty a chance to explain herself. Though, the thought that her lover had to pretend that she was someone else, was extremely humiliating for Katya. She didn’t want to believe it, so she hung back in stunned silence, hands leaning back against the tiled wall. Her fingers curled angrily against the wet ceramic.

Valley had been so nice, so genuine, so sexy… Katya didn’t want to believe this. As she stood there seething, one thing was clear - if there wasn’t an extremely good explanation in the next few seconds, there would be serious trouble. The Russian was an impulsive girl, and if her immense lust turned to anger… well, anything could happen.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next